AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've been banned, HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2018
West Coast USA
Twitter Username
@racer_chick89
Tumblr Username
racer-chick89
Chaturbate Username
racer_chick
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001800320/racer_chick/
@punker barbie I really hope I can find out what happened here. I had taken the night off last night only to find I've been banned. I frequently look through he ToS, just to be sure I'm not doing something wrong, and I'm 99.99% sure that I've done nothing deserving a ban. I had quite a few tokens as well, that I really can not afford to have just eaten.

Please help me.

Thank you for your post. I am assuming the name you use on ACF is the same as your CB name…. The Terms do cover banning broadcasters that request payments from users such as freshjupiter773 that are not through CB and especially ones they send to your email or different social media accounts and are then discussed in chat. The discussion took place on Nov. 6, 2018, 11:56 p.m.
Have a good week!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.