AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jennysweet_ MIA?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2012
Maybe I missed it, but what's happened o Jennysweet? She hasn't logged in in awhile andnher mycamgirl page says her account is banned or suspended or closed. Just curious since she seemed to be dominating MFC for a while there.

Here is a thread about MIA camgirls, it might be a good place to look/post! It seems to be a bit off-topic at the moment but perhaps you can get things back on track! :) Be the hero that thread needs, not the hero it deserves... or something.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... &start=360

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Reactions: KayleePond
Maybe MFC is having a crackdown and Jenny_ has gone because all her shows lately have been in a bar/restaurant with half a dozen or so girls on cam.

Just a guess though.

Reactions: SexySteph
RebeccaT said:
Maybe MFC is having a crackdown and Jenny_ has gone because all her shows lately have been in a bar/restaurant with half a dozen or so girls on cam.

Just a guess though.
It doesn't seem she's banned, the OP just seems to have not realized she changed her name. Since she's dominating the Miss MFC top 20 right now, girl can afford to take a few days off. :)

Reactions: KayleePond
Frankly I'm not surprised. Having seen her shows for a very long time now, this last month in particular where she was beaten into 2nd place on the final day I seriously found that hard to believe. She was making many, many tens of thousands of tokens every night and did double shifts in the day to secure her spot and still lost on the last possible day. The result stunk to high heaven. This was a month I watched very closely due to previous doubts (not on this scale though), I would love to know the token earnings from this past month above all others. If she never returned it wouldn't surprise me, I'm guessing she's questioning the validity of Miss mfc having been the most popular room every single night she was on in the month of June (28 in total) and tokens raining galore never mind the serious amount she was making in daily group shows where she had up to 65 guys in there for 15 to 30 mins per night.

Do I believe there's an issue with Jenny and MFC? Too right I do.

False Flag Miss MFC result?!

Pretty sure Amber has already explained this one away!

AmberCutie said:
If you add a model to your friend or favorite model list, you'll see when they change their names, and maybe wont lose track of them so easily.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Jenny__

I am well aware of what Jenny's current name is. If you had read my post, you would see that it is mycamgirl that is showing her as flagged as closed, thus my question. It shows her last camming activity as being July 11. She may have logged on since then, based on her MFC profile, butshe has not been on cam.

As to whoever was questioning the validitiy of Avalynn's win last month - Really? These Miss MFC conspiracy theories are pretty funny. Avalynn had the last weekend planned well ahead and got more tips than Jenny did. She had more bullets in her gun, so to speak. Jenny seems to only have Glasheedy.

Reactions: SexySteph
Ollywud said:
Frankly I'm not surprised. Having seen her shows for a very long time now, this last month in particular where she was beaten into 2nd place on the final day I seriously found that hard to believe. She was making many, many tens of thousands of tokens every night and did double shifts in the day to secure her spot and still lost on the last possible day. The result stunk to high heaven. This was a month I watched very closely due to previous doubts (not on this scale though), I would love to know the token earnings from this past month above all others. If she never returned it wouldn't surprise me, I'm guessing she's questioning the validity of Miss mfc having been the most popular room every single night she was on in the month of June (28 in total) and tokens raining galore never mind the serious amount she was making in daily group shows where she had up to 65 guys in there for 15 to 30 mins per night.

A model can be in 2nd place by 10 tokens or a million tokens and no one would know the difference. All it takes is a few last minute tips to pull ahead. I happen to know AvalynnRose get TONS of tips offline where they don't even show. And her followers also had a plan to tip at the last minute so the [then] current number one wouldn't find out the lead had been overtaken and allow her followers to regain it.

There was nothing suspicious about it at all. In fact in just the two and a half years I've been on MFC i've seen it done...almost every single month. It's pretty much the normal situation.

Ollywud said:

I am doubting with her camscore and popularity that she doesn't know how MFC works and she is not questioning the validity of Miss MFC. There are always pushes at the last minute to get favorite models into the top spot.

• Funny!
Reactions: AvalynnRose
All this obsession with Miss MFC!

Having taken a year off camming to kick cancer's butt I've been watching MFC from the other side for longer than I ever did before. Jenny is a beautiful, entertaining woman but so are many others and the way MFC works they don't get a look in.

Just dump the camscore!

RebeccaT said:
All this obsession with Miss MFC!

Having taken a year off camming to kick cancer's butt I've been watching MFC from the other side for longer than I ever did before. Jenny is a beautiful, entertaining woman but so are many others and the way MFC works they don't get a look in.

Just dump the camscore!

We all hate CS but even without it we'd still be in the same order online, we just wouldn't see logic behind it. Other sites put your placement based on hours worked/money made they just don't show a visual representation.

guest105105 said:
AmberCutie said:
If you add a model to your friend or favorite model list, you'll see when they change their names, and maybe wont lose track of them so easily.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Jenny__

I am well aware of what Jenny's current name is. If you had read my post, you would see that it is mycamgirl that is showing her as flagged as closed, thus my question. It shows her last camming activity as being July 11. She may have logged on since then, based on her MFC profile, butshe has not been on cam.

As to whoever was questioning the validitiy of Avalynn's win last month - Really? These Miss MFC conspiracy theories are pretty funny. Avalynn had the last weekend planned well ahead and got more tips than Jenny did. She had more bullets in her gun, so to speak. Jenny seems to only have Glasheedy.
All I got from your original post was you using her previous name and wondering what happened to her. Of course my first thought was that you just didn't realize she was using a new name.

Her MFC profile is still up and active, so I'm just going to assume MCG's site is inaccurate and pulled some wrong information.

As for the girl herself? She's been pushing so hard for a spot in the top 20 (namely top 3) for so many months now, can't we just give her a break and stop speculating and let her take some time off? I know that there aren't many people on this whole forum who know what it's like to be in that situation, how much drama and pressure comes with being in the top 10 and pushing so hard for a rank when it's completely out of our control (as models).

Ollywud said:

Yeah, I'm sure she quit. Definitely. Making more money in a month than most people make in a year must be nice and all, but knowing that another model might have made more than her that month must have been just... the worst. I would guess she quit and went back to selling shoes for minimum wage. Makes perfect sense :?

Status
Not open for further replies.