AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jumio verification help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberXGoddess

Cam Model
Jul 16, 2022
Europe
www.fanberry.com
Twitter Username
@Iamcybergynoid
MFC Username
CyberXgoddess
Chaturbate Username
cyberxgoddess_
Hello! I want to help all who has troubles with new chaturbate verification system Jumio. Check your camera first. Probably you have autocorrection and and your face is too smooth for Jumio. Also Check your camera glass and keep it clean. Clean your cookies in browser. I you using different phones for verification you can be banned. Do not be shy to contact the support and nicely ask them to unden you with describing full situation. If your camera isnt really good try to add more lightning. Try again and again and I am sure it will work. Never be rude with supporters. They are people too and wish to see only good behaviour like all.
Good luck!

somehow got it to work by reducing the lighting and removing any title to the camera/ID/my-face
very sensitive and a pain in the ass, but it does work... after you mess around with every camera and lighting you have available
either that or sounding upset on support made them do something

Reactions: CyberXGoddess
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.