AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kinda awkward question...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, PunkInDrublic here, award winning poster, and although I'm not a camgirl I might be able to help. First thing you are going to want to do is get model status here, that way you can all bleed together in the models only section of the forum.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

You can also try doing topless shows or any other show that doesn't involve that area. Hopefully somebody else comes along with more ideas.

You should definitely get verified as a model. There's tons of fun girly information for situations like these in models only. ;)

You could cam with a Softcup in. I'm a non-nude model, but I use these in my private life for sexy times when I'm on my period. They sit at the back of your vagina under your cervix basically and catch blood. You can still insert whatever you want and it shouldn't be a problem. Get used to using them before you use them on cam, though, because if you don't get it in right you could spill over a little.

Or, if you're not comfortable doing anything explicit when you're on your period, that's cool, too! Whatever you're comfortable with.

brattybat said:
I just want to know what to exactly say to people that ask me that? Like should I tell them or? haha

just say "no cum show or explicit stuff tonight" if they are that dense and still press on ignore them. its up to you what you want to do with your room, you dont have to come out with it, i think guys understand this happens every month.

Well.. I don't see why you would. Menstrual blood is a no-no on MFC at least, so you can't show members any blood anyway. If you have a softcup in, like I suggested, there would be no evidence of you being on your period. You can tell them if you want, but I guess I just don't see why you would need to. Could you elaborate on why you are wondering if you need to mention it to them?

Reactions: JessieWolfe
Well I can barely even wear a tampon because of the tightness down there haha
But I was wondering if I'd tell them if they'd keep asking me stuff like 'well why can't you show me?' 'dont you want my money? and other stuff like that?

I might try the soft cup idea but I'm not even sure if that'd work because of how small I am haha

Anybody who is that nosy and says "don't you want my money?" is sort of an asshole for not respecting your boundaries, so fuck them anyway. Just be assertive and say that you are not offering a cum show that particular night if you don't want to tell them. It's your body, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, cam model or not. You can tell them if you want, but personally, I'd just do other shows that don't involve masturbation or penetration and keep them busy with some soft-core sexiness. I don't really know what other advice to give, because I think that cups and tampons are generally a godsend to menstruating models, and if that's not an option it could be a little bit trickier. Good luck! :)

I've heard quite a few models tell their viewers that they're on their periods. Some joke about it, "Ugh, shark week in here! Better watch out for Sharknados!" or whatever, and others just bluntly say that they're on their period. If you do decide to tell them, having a cutesy name for it seems to help them not be as "grossed out." Because, let's face it, many members on camsites are immature when it comes to female bodies/functions.

But yes, get model status, because there are numerous threads with ways to cam during that time. And ways to help with cramping/bloating/etc. And how we all talk to our pets. Don't worry, you're not alone.

The Cam Girl Wiki also has a section about periods!
https://www.camgirlwiki.com/

I would say that I generally never have to say a word about my period and no one has EVER even said something about it. I think that people are less likely to question it because I do more softcore shows and hardcore shows are more spread out, so if I'm not doing a cum show it isn't out of the ordinary or questionable. It might be more challenging for models who do lots of hardcore shows every day or even one a day. Either way, it is SUPER easy to just avoid it and everyone is usually quite respectful about you doing what you want with your body. Like others said, if you're just keeping the show going with other types of fun sexy things, they're not really likely to notice. If you're busy talking up how you're going to drip oil all over your naked body and rub it all over your boobs, no one is likely to care about anything else. :)

It seems like a more intimidating problem in theory than it actually is in practice! Don't worry too much about it!

lexi_love said:
brattybat said:
I just want to know what to exactly say to people that ask me that? Like should I tell them or? haha

just say "no cum show or explicit stuff tonight" if they are that dense and still press on ignore them. its up to you what you want to do with your room, you dont have to come out with it, i think guys understand this happens every month.

Lol... "if they are dense"... they are always dense!

(by "they" of course I mean there will always be enough people in your room who just will not get it and will keep asking- not that all members are dense)

Questions camgirls will always get asked "why no penetration?" "why no nudity tonight?" "you did penetration last week, why not today?" "why no anal tonight?" "why can you not always do anal?" "why do you need to prepare for anal?" "why are you always mean to me at this part of the month?"
Either be totally blunt or just say "because I don't feel like it" (which pretty much always gets followed with a "why?" too)

This is one of those reasons as to why it's great to have some variety in shows!

Considering that a lot of models have success based on their personalities, having some hangout days are just as important as the token hustling days. When you spend time talking to people, they'll remember you and come back. Also, you can always do other sorts of shows, especially anything topless, game nights, the possibilities are endless

If someone is being extremely persistent and if they want a private or something, let them know in a PM why you can't, but as others have mentioned, using nicknames is especially helpful. "Shark week" seems to be especially popular, and it's always funny. Most people usually won't pester too much though!

Reactions: annamaytiddies
I_Am_Iris said:
I've heard quite a few models tell their viewers that they're on their periods. Some joke about it, "Ugh, shark week in here! Better watch out for Sharknados!" or whatever, and others just bluntly say that they're on their period. If you do decide to tell them, having a cutesy name for it seems to help them not be as "grossed out." Because, let's face it, many members on camsites are immature when it comes to female bodies/functions.

I think the best topic I saw was "There's a firestorm down below and it ain't pretty. Let's do shots tonight till we pass out!"
:lol:

go to your nearest drugstore and pick up a pack of those triangle makeup sponges. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what to do next ;) godsend!

Thank you so much:h: That actually helped me out a lot. I honestly use the term "Shark Week" all the time because it's honestly kinda hilarious! I'll remember all of these suggestions and figure out which one will work best for me c:

If I'm on my period I'll usually just not focus attention so much on my bottom half. My period is not a comfortable thing to risk showing off..just my personal preference. I'll usually just tell the member what the deal is and well I menstruate....lol I don't find it to be a big deal.

Reactions: gummybat
Status
Not open for further replies.