AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Library camgirl busted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
Oh, Juju... never change :lol:

I burst out laughing whenever she tweets a million hashtags :lol:

Edit: Tweeting Ginger's university president? WTF, is that not harassment?

Reactions: StacySins
The lilsecrett news story was actually reported on the local news here even though I live several hundred miles away from “the scene of the crime”.

The only reason the lilsecrett story is “news” is because of the titillation factor, the old saying of “sex sells” is still very much true. There was no mention of the minors that appeared on lilsecrett’s cam feed and the reaction of most people (or I should say most men) was far from shock or outrage but rather along the lines of “I’ve got to renew my library card”.

I believe that most models were pleased when MFC banned public shows, only a small percentage of models were willing to do them and it gave those models what could be considered an unfair advantage. In fact, one top model gained most of her fan base while doing soft core shows from a library.

MFC was mentioned in the lilsecrett story and unlike the “other situation”, this publicity can only benefit MFC by generating traffic. The fact that minors appeared briefly on the cam feed is getting very little attention because it is obvious that it wasn’t intentional and not really part of the story.

PS Juju is nothing more than a troll on steroids (or estrogen replacement therapy gone amok) and we all know that trolls crave attention. Don’t feed the trolls!

I saw quite a bit of outrage/shock in the comments of the article. It was shared locally here (Western provinces), CBC usually shares national news stories everywhere and I guess this was classified as national news. But yeah, a lot of people were pretty outraged. That was only the people who bothered to comment, though, so it doesn't necessarily represent the general public's view. I can't imagine most people being thrilled with it.

Re press coverage: It's an interesting process. If something like this happens in a big city like Toronto, there's a good chance it will remain local news, as it won't make the front page. But in a podunk (excuse my French) like Windsor, it's bound to make the front page, hence all the big syndicates will pick up on it 'cause hey, front page news in Podunk, must have some general relevance (or rather work as click-bait, which is what the 'news' has become mostly about). So, if you have the option, the bigger the city, the safer it is to cam from. (In *theory* -- given that lil's smokin' hot and recorded over 50 shows, with those lovely mother's darlings zooming about, there's no way that this little secret wouldn't break out eventually.) Of course bigger towns have other benefits: much more difficult to pin-point your favorite library, ability to change venues more frequently, etc.

As to the consequences, it is said that those who mind don't matter, and the ones who do matter, don't mind. This applies to paying customers just as well as friends and relatives. ... Perhaps in the case of the former it should be amended, 'those who matter, mind upwards' (if you catch my drift).

Btw it seems Juju does spy on this very thread. :shock: I won't mention the specifics, but it's easily deducible. Interesting to note how rumors get started, if nothing else.

Btw I forgot one from my list above:
f) The Windsor PD got to show off their great efficiency (an area in which they have -- so I hear -- been lacking for opportunities). :handgestures-salute:

And to add to the story - someone is now going in some MFC rooms posting a link to a gofund.me campaign supposedly for littlesecret's defense costs (lawyer plus fine up to 5K).

Ah. Juju remains ever the class act that she's always been. She's put lilsecrett's pic with her huge tits out (and barely sensored) on the front page of her Twitter account...
In a blatant attempt to gather more views for her inane petition, when the steam's clearly running out. Also very classy is the way she brazenly admits to her
waiting for a slow news day in order to 'out' another model when the media will be sure to pay it the appropriate amount of attention. ...Simply because
that makes her moist. http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/that-makes-me-moist.jpg (That link is meant to be 'invisible', but I'm not used to these forums, so, meh.)

weirdbr said:
And to add to the story - someone is now going in some MFC rooms posting a link to a gofund.me campaign supposedly for littlesecret's defense costs (lawyer plus fine up to 5K).
I doubt that it's really her. Somehow, I doubt she'd want for money at this juncture. I mean I would pay that in a heart-beat if I had, say, a cool million lying
in my bank account. And judging by the tips she got, plenty of dudes did in fact have it, and wouldn't mind parting with 5 promilles of it in order to do some
good ol'-fashioned white-knightin' (especially if 'rewards' could be arranged).

I take it that no one monitors that site -- what with titles like 'help me buy new Xmas presents for my kid who got his STOLEN';
'help my autistic daughter SWIM with DOLPHINS!'; 'help us STOP ISIS!'; etc. I wonder how the presumed third party has framed his (or her) request, though?
'Please help me pay my legal fees after I accidentally exposed myself over 50 times in various libraries... *puppy eyes pic w/ tits hanging out*' :D

It actually shocks me that people are willing to just give their money to some stranger, with no guarantees of where (or even to whom) it's going.
Maybe I should try a campaign on that site, too (must be illegal in Finland though, like all get-rich-quick schemes). I'd roll up a real tear-jerker:
'Help my BLIND BROTHER who's a SOLDIER to REBUILD the HOME of AUTISTIC flood-VICTIMS w/ CANCER who are being REFUSED help by the GOVERNMENT..! Also, they're KILLING DOLPHINS!!!1'
:sad6: :angry-soapbox: :angelic-sunshine: :banana-ninja: :law-policered: :flags-usa: :confusion-helpsos:

Could you send me the link by PM btw (if you have it)? I tried searching for it, and it's not under 'emergencies' like most legal stuff. After that I'm not sure which
category'd be the best fit for it. Probably 'national news', haha. (Sorry lil if you're reading this. :p )

SomeRandomDude said:
I doubt that it's really her. Somehow, I doubt she'd want for money at this juncture. I mean I would pay that in a heart-beat if I had, say, a cool million lying
in my bank account. And judging by the tips she got, plenty of dudes did in fact have it, and wouldn't mind parting with 5 promilles of it in order to do some
good ol'-fashioned white-knightin' (especially if 'rewards' could be arranged).

That's why I havent posted the link; I only trust campaigns from that site where I know the person running it.. In her case, while it's supposedly her running it, without positive confirmation via a 'trusted' medium, I would just assume it's not her. (And by trusted medium, I would accept her posting on her twitter account saying that it is indeed her running it, but since I don't know her twitter account...) Plus, the odd thing is that the campaign description is all written in third person, when the creator is listed as being her (using her real name).

I take it that no one monitors that site -- what with titles like 'help me buy new Xmas presents for my kid who got his STOLEN';
'help my autistic daughter SWIM with DOLPHINS!'; 'help us STOP ISIS!'; etc. I wonder how the presumed third party has framed his (or her) request, though?
'Please help me pay my legal fees after I accidentally exposed myself over 50 times in various libraries... *puppy eyes pic w/ tits hanging out*' :D

The site is actually monitored, but that doesn't prevent bad campaigns. And the monitoring they do is just to make sure they don't get in trouble, such as distancing itself from anything they consider 'risky', like funds to entities that are fighting anti-sex work laws or funds that are for medical bills for people who happen to be sex workers .

I tried searching for it, and it's not under 'emergencies' like most legal stuff. After that I'm not sure which
category'd be the best fit for it. Probably 'national news', haha. (Sorry lil if you're reading this. :p )

Interestingly by searching on the site with data from the fund, I don't find it either.. And neither via Google - I havent used that site, but maybe there's an option to not make it indexed.

mynameisbob84 said:
She is simply the most delusional woman I've ever come across, in any walk of life :?

I would still give that to Tila Tequila, but Juju's certainly catching up

Reactions: SatanJonez
^Check out page 16, I had no idea either and had to ask the same question. What about Tila Tequila? Haven't heard that name in years, what does she do that makes her delusional?

Reactions: KayleePond
PunkInDrublic said:
^Check out page 16, I had no idea either and had to ask the same question. What about Tila Tequila? Haven't heard that name in years, what does she do that makes her delusional?
Oh god. I facepalmed so hard after reading that.

At the same time that *a certain individual* went through an attorney to anonymously submit dozens of hours of me camming on campus to my university to get my expelled, I had someone by the name of "MyFreeLambz" make an account for the sole purpose of repeatedly posting my legal name over and over in my chat one night at home. I banned the person as fast as I could, but that didn't remove my legal name from the chat room. I really wish MFC was like Chaturbate in the sense that the messages would have disappeared. Someone went on to screenshot the room and post my info online. I grew to accept that my identities crossed and it never really caused me any issues, but the fact that this women went this far to ruin my life on both sides has always blown my mind. The amount of hours people put into stalking someone rather than reaching out to them in insane.

Perfect example of people not knowing how to mind thier own buisness lol... she wasnt harming anyone and for her real info to be put on blast! disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.