AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Life happens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Nearly 7 weeks have passed since I first started dealing with "whatever this is" as I am calling it for now. Have you ever drank a bottle of water, then went running immediately after, and got a side stitch? That sharp pain is similar to what has been coming and going for me in the same spot all these weeks, and I am so over it! Yesterday was one of my worst days. I am sure the fact that I am stressed and anxious about a number of things is having an effect on it. If there was ever a time I should just relax and focus on the positive, it's now... but it's kind of a vicious cycle.

Part of what is stressing me out is that I was so close to making my MFC goals for the month as of mid-last week. Then suddenly "whatever this is" took me off my A-game and pushed me farther from it. The only thing to fix that is to get on cam and put 150% effort into it and try to make up ground, but it's hard to get on cam when I already feel defeated. It's the chicken/egg concept... gotta feel good to get on cam and do well, but need to do well on cam to feel good. Argh! I tried to pull myself together for MFC last night, but as a few regulars saw, that lasted for about 20 seconds. There's no point being on cam if you're not in a happy mood. It certainly doesn't help that somehow I've managed to forget how to shave without giving myself crazy razor rash. What gives!?

The main thing I am anxious about is getting my ultrasound tomorrow and having the doc actually be able to tell me what is ailing me... and hopefully how to fix it. I'm trying my best not to read every page on the web about all the possibilities, because I can't afford to freak out about what "could" be right now. I am really just hoping that sooner than later I will be able to lay in whatever position I want, dance and bounce however much I like, and be able to sleep well again.

I think this very well could be the most Debbie Downer blog post I have made. My apologies! Feels good to get all this out in the open though, as I know a lot of you worry about me or wonder what's going on with me. This month has surely been a roller coaster ride. I really hope that miracles can happen both on MFC and about my tummy in the next 3 days. Best case scenario: I finish in the top 15 for September AND find out that my tummy is an easy fix and will be better with some simple medication or process. I want to start out next month with a super-happy disposition and a healthy body!

I also want to put a special shout-out to Jawbs here. He puts up with a lot of the negativity from me that I never show you guys... In order to be all happy and fun on cam I have to have somewhere to turn to whine and bitch and complain. He catches the worst of it and he's a sweetheart for the way he deals with it. If it wasn't for him encouraging me and picking me back up when I feel at wit's end, I wouldn't even be near my goals at this point. Thank you, Jawbs, for being my behind the scenes hero. :h:

I've had to deal with a lot of medical shit in the last year or so myself, so I totally get where you're coming from. It's a complete pain in the ass when you try and do something you've done a million times before and all of a sudden you can't because it just hurts too much. I hope you get your problem sorted a lot quicker than I got mine.

Also, good move on not going to all the different medical sites to find the worst case scenarios, I had a mini-freak-out over a "what if?" scenario gone crazy in my head before my surgery and everything worked out really well in the end.

*big gentle hugs* What you are going through sounds a lot like what I went through in March; I couldn't sleep on either side because if I did I would scream from intense pain, couldn't eat and when I did it made me sick, etc. If it's the gall bladder then it is an easy fix. Well, if you consider surgery an easy fix. I'm wishing the best for you and hope you feel better soon.

You are a fucking trooper from Hell woman. I hope you get all the health stuff sorted out soon. It seems that (no offense) it's been slowly wearing you down between everything else you're trying to accomplish.

Damn good job Jawbs!

Taking care of yourself is job #1... Trust us, we're not going anywhere, and I, for one, welcome our perky-silly-big-boobed overlords...

We :h: Amber!

Jawbs is a great man. Then again, Amber is a great woman, so it makes sense that they found each other.

Here's hoping all goes well tomorrow.

(Sorry for the short post, but I'm uncharacteristically sleepy at this time)

First, to Jawbs... :clap:

Amber, you are more than a trooper to be fighting thru everything you have the last 4-5 months, both physically with the health issues and emotionally with whatever the various issues have been. Let's hope the doctor tells you that whatever this problem can be solved quickly and painlessly, any other problems get taken care of quick so you can get back to normal.

Psh... not cheering for Jerbs. >_>

At this point I'm hoping about 4-5 hours from now, we will finally have an answer, but, if not that soon, hopefully we'll at least find out this week. The most frustrating thing for me is the mystery. It seriously drives me insane. You do what you have to do, Amber, to kick this thing's ass. I am pretty sure I can speak for most of your fans when I say we're not going anywhere.

As for the goals for the month thing, try and look at it as "I did this well despite feeling this badly." I know it's still going to be frustrating but it is truely something to be proud of that you pushed so hard despite the obstacles that were presented to you this month. Not to mention that in the nearly 7 weeks you've been at less than 100% Amber mode, the Amber Awesomeness™ has still won the hearts of several cool new friends. Yeah... you're just that good. ;-)

P.S. Keep drinking your water!

P.P.S. Alright... fine. Attaboy, Jawbs. :p

i really hope you will find out soon what its all about and more important what to do about it...
beeing in pain is awful and i hope it will get better really soon
thank you for having me here btw :D

get well soon huggs and kiss

spicy

At first I was like D= I haet jawbs for crushing my ambah stalking dreams. But then I saw the model that posted right above me. Better get that restraining order ready.

Just so you know. I am kidding.

I think I figured out what Amber's problem is...

Attachments

• 1285652426842.jpg
    1285652426842.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 880
nerdguy said:
bawksy said:
I think I figured out what Amber's problem is...

Yikes! Or congrats, if that's one of amber's pics.

bawksy, this is how bad rumors get started!!

No... not preggers. Not in the least.

Ultrasound showed nothing. The gastro doc no longer thinks it's gallbladder related.

Went to urgent care for some more tests:

No kidney problems (pee checked)
No cracked ribs (figured might as well check, as the pain is under my ribcage)
No clogged intestine

Urgent care doc (not the one who diagnosed me with the ulcer first) still thinks it's gallbladder related, or at least some sort of infection in my stomach or something. Said follow through with the plans to have it further looked at, via a scope and possible CT scan to check everything further. So that's what I am doing. That will all happen in the next week or two. More waiting, still in pain. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.