AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Livegirl.me Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modiru1122

Banhammered
Jan 15, 2018
www.livegirl.me
LiveGirl.me, a brand new APP for one-on-one Video chat, which has 3000+ clients flooding in every day! Models there even don't have time to take a break or dress themselves between calls, the traffic from mobile terminal seems crazy! If you become their models, you can earn much more than any other platforms because of the high traffics. You can earn $3000-$20000 per month in your spare time, you can cash out every day.

Work from home. Set your own schedule. Work when you want.

Earnings - Basically, your earnings consist of 4 parts:
1. Earnings by minute; For each minute, you will get $0.5.
2. Gifts from the audience; During live chat, some of your fans might spend money to send you virtual gifts like stars, hearts, flowers, cars, for example.
3. Extra rewards from them; they have some basis requirements for our live host. If your weekly live chat exceeds 10 hours, you’ll get extra $100 reward. If your available status remains 5 hours a day and your weekly answering rate is over 90%, you’ll get another $100 reward;
4.Regarding referral, you’ll get 20% share of your friends’ earnings.

Payment Methods:
PAYPAL
Wire Transfer
Western Union
Amazon Payments
Firstchoice Pay
Epayment
MoneyGram
Paxum
webmoney

Site:www.livegirl.me
WhatsApp/Skype: +86 18040357795
WeChat:livegirl001
Snapchat: livegirlmode
Email:Business@livegirl.me

0.5 a minute is really bad. What do you make from the models per minute out of curiosity?

At that rate it would take 40000 minutes to reach your suggested maximum earnings of 20000, that's 666 hours which means you'd need to cam continuously for 27 days straight at 50 cent an hour without a break.

Even to earn your minimum of 3000 a month you'd need to cam for 6000 minutes, or 100 hours, which means you'd need to be taken into private for 25 continuous hours a week, taking into account the time waiting in between privates this would probably work out at about 60 hours.

The only argument you could have is that there is no break in between viewers, it would be extremely hard to believe that a brand new service has a viewer base that's big enough to offer girls a consistent viewer base with no gap in between private sessions, you don't even see this with the most established high traffic cam sites in the world, not even with the top models, your rewards system only accounts for an extra 400 a month and I doubt your virtual gifts work out to be that lucrative either.

Am I missing something in these figures?

Paying adult cam models via PayPal is a terrible idea.

From "How does it work" on the site

Step 2

We’ll manually verify your application and schedule us an interview.

Stop it. :haha:

wow I want some of those virtual gifts can one of them be an email from a Nigerian Prince those will totally come in handy trying to make rent with the 0.5 cents an hour :hilarious:

0.5 a minute is really bad. What do you make from the models per minute out of curiosity?

At that rate it would take 40000 minutes to reach your suggested maximum earnings of 20000, that's 666 hours which means you'd need to cam continuously for 27 days straight at 50 cent an hour without a break.

Even to earn your minimum of 3000 a month you'd need to cam for 6000 minutes, or 100 hours, which means you'd need to be taken into private for 25 continuous hours a week, taking into account the time waiting in between privates this would probably work out at about 60 hours.

The only argument you could have is that there is no break in between viewers, it would be extremely hard to believe that a brand new service has a viewer base that's big enough to offer girls a consistent viewer base with no gap in between private sessions, you don't even see this with the most established high traffic cam sites in the world, not even with the top models, your rewards system only accounts for an extra 400 a month and I doubt your virtual gifts work out to be that lucrative either.

Am I missing something in these figures?

Maybe it's a flat 0.50/minute for the whole time you're on? Not just when in private (or whatever they do). Even if it is, then I don't see that going very well. If a model isn't getting paid according what they earn, then someone is probably getting screwed. I guarantee it won't be the site. If a model isn't earning .50/minute, are they really going to continue paying them that? I doubt it. If they're earning more than that, then the model would probably be better off elsewhere.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.