AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Livejasmin / Studio 20 and Social Media Privacy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not worried about being poached because their models are on board. If she makes good money with the studio or needs their space/equipment, she's not going to risk that to get 100% or talk to some dude freely. If the OP hadn't been conversing with this model via Twitter would he be in such a tizzy that "when we meet" sounded sensible to him? A studio wouldn't need to monitor a Twitter account for liability. Once their model takes things off site, what she does isn't on them. They set up social media to make the experience seem more personal. They monitor to make sure she's adequately draining the wallet. This dude will be back in 2 weeks saying he's sent her Western Union to save her ill relative or get her into a new apartment. Then, when we tell him to stop and spare himself, we'll all be the baddies who rain on the parade of love.

Now that makes a lot more sense what you both said. However the stated reasons didn't make a lot of sense nor the explanations that followed. It is also possible for the model to go behind the studios back this way if they were so inclined. But I can see where it would be little benefit to the model and as such minimal risk to the studio as well.

I want to clarify something cause I saw it mentioned. The studio may set the Twitter account up but the models handle their Twitter
accounts in Studio 20. I got that information straight from them. They are monitored everywhere pretty much. How they monitor their Twitter I don't know exactly, I would like to know the answer to that, I would like to know how they monitor DM because that is not in the open. I think what BufordT said is a good possibility, that they use some kind keyword scanner, because they have a lot of models to monitor all day long. It begs the question if they go as far as checking their personal phones or their personal computers at home checking them for a log of their activities. I also want to mention something cause I read it in some posts here, when we talk on DM on Twitter she has never tried to get money from me or get me into private with her, so I think some of the assumptions made here by some I don't think apply in this case. I don't know many studios that would like a model telling a member to save his money and spend it on something he really needs rather than privates with her, that is exactly what happened in a private, if that is some reverse psychology it can back fire because the member could say yeah that is true I should save it.

multiple devices can be logged into the same twitter account and you can easily switch accounts without having to relog in.

Former Easter European studio model here. Studio owner and manager can monitor everything. They can and do mirror our whole desktop (so member cams can be watched too), log in to all accounts. There is NO way to avoid that any message could not be read by someone from the studio. Not saying everything IS monitored all the time but it's totally possible.

I don't think anyone from the studio handles the twitter, meaning answering for the model but it is monitored for sure. I know there are studios where an operator handles parts of the chat too. Some studios put their girls on so many camsites at the same time, that it would be impossible for one girl to handle all chat rooms.

Last edited:
And you can bet now on it that every move from her will be monitored after the mailing direct to the studio and they will always reply they don`t or barely monitor it.
It prevents lots of questions the only way you can see if she writes or somebody is else is the use of grammar(knowledge of english if she writes certain words always wrong and suddenly good) the way they build the sentences or easy things like occured to me when i DM a friend asking how she was and getting a o baby i feel so sick and miss you not aways do they check the history or know it between 2 persons and make mistakes like this.
To add there are studios that go way beyond the mooitoring they do record everything what happens on screen, use keyloggers( a lot do) and even in 1 extreme case have all rooms, kitchen and living also monitored by hidden microphones

Everyone else has done a fantastic job trying to explain the thing so I wanted to chime in and say I find it interesting you either picked the name of a (recently even) suspected sexual predator for your screenname or you put your real name as a username on the internet (please don't).

Carry on.

Edited: a word.

And you can bet now on it that every move from her will be monitored after the mailing direct to the studio and they will always reply they don`t or barely monitor it.
It prevents lots of questions the only way you can see if she writes or somebody is else is the use of grammar(knowledge of english if she writes certain words always wrong and suddenly good) the way they build the sentences or easy things like occured to me when i DM a friend asking how she was and getting a o baby i feel so sick and miss you not aways do they check the history or know it between 2 persons and make mistakes like this.
To add there are studios that go way beyond the mooitoring they do record everything what happens on screen, use keyloggers( a lot do) and even in 1 extreme case have all rooms, kitchen and living also monitored by hidden microphones
It is her writing have checked and monitored her writing for months now, also I didn't mention her name when I emailed the studio and did it not do it from my personal email accounts, if you look at my first post they admitted that they "screen the social media" of the models

Former Easter European studio model here. Studio owner and manager can monitor everything. They can and do mirror our whole desktop (so member cams can be watched too), log in to all accounts. There is NO way to avoid that any message could not be read by someone from the studio. Not saying everything IS monitored all the time but it's totally possible.

I don't think anyone from the studio handles the twitter, meaning answering for the model but it is monitored for sure. I know there are studios where an operator handles parts of the chat too. Some studios put their girls on so many camsites at the same time, that it would be impossible for one girl to handle all chat rooms.
Hello thanks for the feedback, yeah I know they monitor everything in free chat and private, sometimes I talk in code and she knows what it is because you can't say names like "Twitter" there, the Twitter account is hers but is monitored too somehow. Did you work at Studio 20 dark_mermaid? Id love to find someone that was a former model there cause they would know what happens there, from the inside how they operate, that studio is fairly new, has been around for 4 years only

have checked and monitored her writing for months now

Id love to find someone that was a former model there cause they would know what happens there, from the inside how they operate, that studio is fairly new, has been around for 4 years only
What's the end goal here? This seems like a lot of work. Generally, if you have to work to figure out how someone feels about you, they're not feeling enough to be worth it.

that's not my real name, only screen name
I have a confession to make, everyone. My first name isn't Coffee and my last name isn't Knight. Wow I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Sorry to be glib, Roy. Not my intention. I wondered about your name choice as well as it isn't one I would have picked given all the baggage that comes with it. I'd be surprised if the real Roy Moore still goes by that name. lol

I want to clarify something cause I saw it mentioned. The studio may set the Twitter account up but the models handle their Twitter
accounts in Studio 20. I got that information straight from them. They are monitored everywhere pretty much. How they monitor their Twitter I don't know exactly, I would like to know the answer to that, I would like to know how they monitor DM because that is not in the open.
The model may handle the account, but the Studio owns the account. Account owners can use the Twitter API to forward all traffic to their servers for processing. We do it at work all the time... Ok we've done it once, but I assume the developers at these sites are at least as smart as I am. Twitter is not the platform to use if you want to be discreet.

There is no guy hovering over his iPhone looking at your tweets, but there is a server farm somewhere analyzing everything you type.

Last edited:
how they operate
The performers hustle to make as much money as they can, and the studio works to protect their earnings as much as they can. What more do you really need to know?

I did not work for studio 20, never heard that name before this thread. I'm sorry but what exactly do you want to do with her?

Can I assume that you gave her a personal contact info from you (mail, skype name, snap whatever)? If she hasn't used it until now it can mean two things, she's not interested or too afraid to use it. I know my studio had decoy user accounts to test us (giving us an email address to see if we use it to make outside site contact). I did however keep contact with two users after I left but only after i left and received my last payment and the risk for getting a penalty was no longer there.

Reactions: JickyJuly
It is her writing have checked and monitored her writing for months now, also I didn't mention her name when I emailed the studio and did it not do it from my personal email accounts, if you look at my first post they admitted that they "screen the social media" of the models
yes a standard reply they will give to everyone

I'm surprised they answered at all. The studio world as i know it is a very, very closed thing that doesn't really exist to the outside for obvious reasons (legality and the huge elephant in the room, which is taxes).

The model may handle the account, but the Studio owns the account. Account owners can use the Twitter API to forward all traffic to their servers for processing. We do it at work all the time... Ok we've done it once, but I assume the developers at these sites are at least as smart as I am. Twitter is not the platform to use if you want to be discreet.

There is no guy hovering over his iPhone looking at your tweets, but there is a server farm somewhere analyzing everything you type.
That is interesting, so you are saying that the data typed could be forwarded to be screened for keywords like "email address" or "phone number"

I did not work for studio 20, never heard that name before this thread. I'm sorry but what exactly do you want to do with her?

Can I assume that you gave her a personal contact info from you (mail, skype name, snap whatever)? If she hasn't used it until now it can mean two things, she's not interested or too afraid to use it. I know my studio had decoy user accounts to test us (giving us an email address to see if we use it to make outside site contact). I did however keep contact with two users after I left but only after i left and received my last payment and the risk for getting a penalty was no longer there.

thanks for your feedback, no she doesn't have any of my personal contact info, we only chat through the DM in Twitter but that is monitored so I can't give her my info there and she can't give me hers. She appears to be concerned of getting caught trying something to exchange info, from the few times sort of talked about it.

On the studio answering, I was surprised somewhat, but this studio is fairly new, I have read articles on them and they seem pretty straight forward about their business, here is an article on them

https://samanthadixon.net/2017/04/27/confessions-of-a-cam-girl-studio/

I am curious about what you said about keeping contact after you left and how you managed to do that with all the eyes on you, good for you, love to hear more.

This is not soooo hard. Many members gave me contact info, there is no way for the studio to prevent a user from writing this in chat. It's only I could never ask for it myself. Even when I assumed the member is legit and not a trap from the studio I waited until I got my final payment, because I wanted to make sure that the user doesn't accidentally mention outside contact on the camsite with no ill intentions. Even a "wink" emoticon might have raised an eyebrow and the penalty was a four digit dollar amount (which also made it lucrative for the studio to set us traps). Also it's a potential blackmail situation (user could blackmail me by threatening to expose outside camsite contact on the camsite so manager could see it and I would lose my earnings).

But again, what do you want to achieve? Outside of camsite contact with no danger of the studio reading the messages? Your only chance is to give her your contact info but don't be surprised if she doesn't use it for the reasons I gave you. After giving her the contact information never ever ask about it again, not even if she doesn't use it. She will have seen it but will have her reasons for not using it (if she doesn't). Also if she reacts and interacts with you outside of the camsites, don't mention it on the camsites. If she contacts you outside the camsites it is either a HUGE sign of trust or she's careless.

That is interesting, so you are saying that the data typed could be forwarded to be screened for keywords like "email address" or "phone number"
Yes, it is pretty easy to do. They would also screen for things that look like emails addresses (i.e. me at gmail dot com) or sequences of digits that look like phone numbers, ie. "call me at two one two five five five six zero nine one"

I don't know this studio but I'm still quite confident they are not interested in phone numbers, mail addresses or whatever from users. Unless this studio is really new and/or stupid they know that users will give these things to models. There is just no way to prevent it: "Hey BB, add me on skype" would be the worst of these things. Happens all the time. What they can do is create an atmosphere of fear and mistrust so that girls don't use these to actually make contact.

I don't know this studio but I'm still quite confident they are not interested in phone numbers, mail addresses or whatever from users. Unless this studio is really new and/or stupid they know that users will give these things to models. There is just no way to prevent it: "Hey BB, add me on skype" would be the worst of these things. Happens all the time. What they can do is create an atmosphere of fear and mistrust so that girls don't use these to actually make contact.
studio 20 is one of the big players in bucharest

Roy, just enjoy the cammodel for what she is. A cammodel. Get into the mindset that everything could be a hustle. She works in the world of fantasy. Her job requires her to be a fantasy girl. If you want to have private conversations with models, don't go to studio models. Studio models are easy to pick out.

Roy, just enjoy the cammodel for what she is. A cammodel. Get into the mindset that everything could be a hustle. She works in the world of fantasy. Her job requires her to be a fantasy girl. If you want to have private conversations with models, don't go to studio models. Studio models are easy to pick out.
I would add that if you want private and personal conversations with someone, don't go with cam models in general. I have a feeling Roy is on a path of misinterpreting model/member interaction whether the model in question is freelance or studio.

*Standard disclaimer that yes friendships and relationships between models and members do happen but the odds of it happening are astronomically high.

studio 20 is one of the big players in bucharest

They also have a newish location in LA if I'm thinking of the same studio. And the way they run things, ole Roy here is asking to basically get his model friend in trouble or be blocked if he keeps pushing it.

They also have a newish location in LA if I'm thinking of the same studio. And the way they run things, ole Roy here is asking to basically get his model friend in trouble or be blocked if he keeps pushing it.
It is the same studio I can confirm that, they have a location in LA also a new location in Colombia. what do you mean by "the way they run things" ? did you work for Studio 20? do you know anything of how they run things? btw I'm not pushing anything, just want to know what I am dealing with here when it comes to this studio, if you know something please do tell

Status
Not open for further replies.