AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Livejasmin / Studio 20 and Social Media Privacy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you manage to get around a site's attempts to thwart your outside communication, it's not going to matter when they still don't want to get in touch with you off-site. If a performer wants to reach out to you, I am sure they will manage to let you know how. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Honestly she will be the 4th one, third from LJ -- Fortunately no problems for anyone -- First one she's still current on there -- it just didn't really take off. 2nd girl sort of still active, account is fine --just some real problems in her life -- she was gone then came back to LJ for like a day, then gone again -- reached out to her but no response, wish her the best, hope she's okay. 3rd girl -- We are still close, but she's in Ukraine, has a daughter, her English is fair -- on a relationship level think it could really work -- right now on a practical level, not really. Who knows maybe one day, but probably not. -- This girl time will tell. In any case I talked to another model from LJ that I ran across on a different site -- she pointed out, as she recalled, which is exactly what I had done with the first two, that if you give the personal info -- but without the extensions, such as the @ sign, etc -- they will get the info and it shouldn't set off any triggers. Seems to be the case. -- I've already done that with this girl earlier today actually and now am just waiting for response. Without going in to the whole long story, I don't think this will go anywhere with her now, but we'll see -- I'll probably put an update in here just for the hell of it.
@tekwolf : Thanks for reply -- as I said, already pulled the trigger as it were -- was looking for a better and more safe method though if possible, but everything seems to be fine this time as well.

Or, now stay with me for a second here, you could just... Sign up on a dating site. Whoa! Maybe some of the women there would even be located in the same country as you, and fluently speak the language that you do. Wild idea, I know.

People who are at work are there to work. To make money. They are doing whatever they think will earn them more in the long-run.

Yeah man I think you have cam sites confused with dating sites. Please re evaluate.

Or, now stay with me for a second here, you could just... Sign up on a dating site. Whoa! Maybe some of the women there would even be located in the same country as you, and fluently speak the language that you do. Wild idea, I know.

People who are at work are there to work. To make money. They are doing whatever they think will earn them more in the long-run.

Yes they are -- and I was never actively looking for more -- in each case They were the ones to instigate that they wanted more not me -- going all the way up to eventually saying they loved me and even in one case talking about marriage -- without going in to every little detail, there were clearly some real feelings involved -- but it just wasn't meant to be. When you get those things thrown at you, no reason not to test the waters -- I did, and it didn't work out. No regrets, move on. "They are doing whatever they think will earn them more in the long-run." -- I know. In fact just casually talking to a model on another site, she said most models would step over their dead mother if they thought it would get them more money. Yeah I pretty much believe her. My personal joke about models:
Model: "How you doing today baby?"
Member: "Not very well, I just found out my mother is dying of cancer."
Model: "That's nice dear, would you like a private?"
So yes, I've had countless privates and group, VIP or Gold Shows -- just there for fun, but every now and then I'll get this stuff thrown in my face about moving forward, so I give them the opportunity -- hasn't worked out, probably never will if it comes up again. As I said, no regrets, no harm done, just move on.

I would guess it's a mix of white knight attitude (save the girl from the evil studio) and the thrill of getting a girl to do something forbidden for him.
You would be wrong on both counts as you could probably figure out from my post right before this one. No models are adults -- more or less -- they make their own choices --no one puts a gun to their head and forces them to do the work they do. If they are hating the so called evil studio and their job, it's their choice to leave, or not. As far as the forbidden -- no could care less about that aspect -- as the other girl said if they really want to connect outside the site they can pretty easily. No like I said in post prior to this one - they each instigated moving forward not me -- it didn't work out, no harm done, no regrets, move on.

on a relationship level think it could really work -- right now on a practical level, not really. Who knows maybe one day, but probably not. -- This girl time will tell.

Sir, LiveJasmine is not ChristianMingle.com. Kindly direct your dating efforts away from camsites and to eharmony or something.

Sir, LiveJasmine is not ChristianMingle.com. Kindly direct your dating efforts away from camsites and to eharmony or something.
Now that they've shown up you'll see from my past two posts that is something I fully understand and in fact was not the one to suggest and actually push for moving forward -- good advice though, be great if you could pass it on to all your fellow models, some of them seem to be very unaware of that. )

Model: "How you doing today baby?"
Member: "Not very well, I just found out my mother is dying of cancer."
Model: "That's nice dear, would you like a private?

That blasé response is due to how many dudes lie to us about that sort of thing to try to get sympathy freebies.

Now that they've shown up you'll see from my past two posts that is something I fully understand and in fact was not the one to suggest and actually push for moving forward -- good advice though, be great if you could pass it on to all your fellow models, some of them seem to be very unaware of that. )

Because we all know each other, lol.

It's more effective for us to continue to post about it here since members seem to google looking for advice on this sort of thing more often, which leads them to this forum to ask the same old things.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.