AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logged into my member/ creeper account, and just.....wow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmillaClaret

Cam Model
Apr 17, 2018
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@CarmillaClaret
Streamate Username
CarmillaClaret
I logged into my creeper/ member account to tip models and experience things from a member's perspective. Wow! I didn't chat, really, just tipped 10- 20 tokens with a compliment to models i enjoyed.

I was drowned in private messages, and had one girl completely bitch me out for tipping 20 tokens in her empty room to say I thought she was gorgeous. JFC. If this is how you member folks have it all the time, I'm sorry. Its a huge reality check for models, and I highly recommend seeing what members go through so you can better understand why they may do some things that they do (or don't do)!

:h:

I usually hang out in the background and tip periodically when I don't have anything relevant to say. Outside of random Eastern European models, I don't get much in the way of cold call PM's. I've never been accosted either for what I've tipped.

I logged into my creeper/ member account to tip models and experience things from a member's perspective. Wow! I didn't chat, really, just tipped 10- 20 tokens with a compliment to models i enjoyed.

I was drowned in private messages, and had one girl completely bitch me out for tipping 20 tokens in her empty room to say I thought she was gorgeous. JFC. If this is how you member folks have it all the time, I'm sorry. Its a huge reality check for models, and I highly recommend seeing what members go through so you can better understand why they may do some things that they do (or don't do)!

:h:

Yikes, that's fucked up! It's good that you at least made the effort to speak to her though (Members who just lurk AND never tip irk my nerves...lol).

I remember some years ago, tipping a couple models who I wish I hadn't tipped. One was on MFC, and she didn't say thank you. And the other was a Streamate model who I don't think is around anymore. I'd tipped her $20 - $25 total in increments of $5, and instead of saying thank you she asks with an attitude "Why are you giving me these small tips??? Why not just tip it all at once???" Smh. I could see her point if I was doing that annoying 1-token tip bullshit repeatedly (resulting in like 30 cents total...lol) that guys on Chaturbate are notorious for in my room. Then again, I think the "spoiled brat/diva" thing was what guys loved about her.

One was on MFC, and she didn't say thank you.
This happened to me with an ACF model; I tipped a small amount and she didn’t say anything, when I did it again, she rolled her eyes and said sarcastically “wow, thanks, what a tip” or something along those lines. So rude. She was complaining on here about how hard cam had been lately; visiting her room, it was easy to see why.

I saw a model was having a hard time on Twitter, so I visited her on cam, saw she was struggling for a gold show ($50). Paid for the whole thing, which encouraged four other members to tip. She didn't do anything other then get naked and just awkwardly lay there with her toy inside her. Not moving it, getting sexually aroused. I asked her if she could please do the show which stated masturbation, and she kicked me out. Came back and I said "no wonder you are having a hard time if you literally aren't performing. Doesn't provide incentive for memebers to rejoin your shows." I stayed for the remainder 2 minutes where she just awkwardly laid their with a sour puss face.

After the gold show she banned me.

I reported her to Streamate for not following through with her show. Because that is just horseshit. Memebers shouldnt experience it. They refunded me and told me they will discuss this with the model.

I saw a model was having a hard time on Twitter, so I visited her on cam, saw she was struggling for a gold show ($50). Paid for the whole thing, which encouraged four other members to tip. She didn't do anything other then get naked and just awkwardly lay there with her toy inside her. Not moving it, getting sexually aroused. I asked her if she could please do the show which stated masturbation, and she kicked me out. Came back and I said "no wonder you are having a hard time if you literally aren't performing. Doesn't provide incentive for memebers to rejoin your shows." I stayed for the remainder 2 minutes where she just awkwardly laid their with a sour puss face.

After the gold show she banned me.

I reported her to Streamate for not following through with her show. Because that is just horseshit. Memebers shouldnt experience it. They refunded me and told me they will discuss this with the model.

Wtf?
Like just laying there with a toy sticking out of themselves like a popsicle stick? I'm so confused why someone would do that?

Last edited:
One of 6 girls I tipped today said thank you. Granted my tips were only 10-20 tokens + a polite compliment, but A) I'm just starting and don't have tons of money to throw around, and B) I thank for EVERY tip. Even the annoying 1 token Walls. The one woman who thanked me? Top 3 on the front page. I can see one of many reasons she's there! Very, very educational and helpful to see how it feels to spend hard earned money on girls, especially asking for nothing in return .

One of 6 girls I tipped today said thank you. Granted my tips were only 10-20 tokens + a polite compliment, but A) I'm just starting and don't have tons of money to throw around, and B) I thank for EVERY tip. Even the annoying 1 token Walls. The one woman who thanked me? Top 3 on the front page. I can see one of many reasons she's there! Very, very educational and helpful to see how it feels to spend hard earned money on girls, especially asking for nothing in return .
Man, unless I'm like in the middle of a "show show" I just can't fathom not thanking tips, especially from a new name! New name tips are SO EXCITING!

I've never had a model complain about the amount I've tipped, but I routinely get bombarded with PM's if I visit slow rooms. To the point that I usually don't even log in and just cruise as an anon until I find a room I want to hang out in. I wish I had an option to just appear as a grey; I hate the color coded names.

One of 6 girls I tipped today said thank you.

The one woman who thanked me? Top 3 on the front page. I can see one of many reasons she's there!

Your talking about is positive reinforcement. There are many models who don't realize they're training their clients to tip. And the more the behavior is reinforced, the more likely people are to seek the behavior.

One thing that often surprises me, many models do not scale up the positive reinforcement. If some one tips 100 or 1000. Often they don't get a greater reward.

@JoleneBrody is a master of scaling up positive reinforcement. When some one gives her a big tip, she's running around the room. It's like saying the magic word on pee wee's playhouse.

I've never had a model complain about the amount I've tipped, but I routinely get bombarded with PM's if I visit slow rooms. To the point that I usually don't even log in and just cruise as an anon until I find a room I want to hang out in. I wish I had an option to just appear as a grey; I hate the color coded names.

What most of us do on CB is create 2 accounts: one for tipping one for grey/anonymous.
You don't even need to verify the second account's email, although I have done

• Helpful!
Reactions: Itszozo
The pm function, love and hate feature of mfc. I have the feeling many mfc users don't even know how public chat works anymore but they are hardly to blame when soooo many girls immediately send a pm to every user that enters a chat room.

I remember once when I still cammed on chaturbate, I tipped a model that I really liked at the time almost all of the tokens I had made from my shift that day, with a little note just saying that I hope she has a good day, because her room was a little slow and she seemed discouraged, she didn’t even thank me at all, just looked annoyed. Months later I think I replied to one of her tweets and she hit me with an ignorant sarcastic “who are you?”. She works for them now

When I cammed I said thank you for every single tip. Even if they were small, because it adds up quick and I was grateful.

As a model, I have pm privilege as a paid perk. (One time fee of 125 tokens, and regulars that tip frequently I generally add for free). It has saved me so much hassle and headache. It's impossible to keep a room/ show going when drowning in pms that 99% of the time won't result in anything helpful. People try to go around that by sending me mfc mail instead which just double proves to me they don't give a shit about my time, so I ignore those.

I am curious though, jumping to pm guys must pan out enough to keep so many women doing it...to me it just seems super annoying , and id rather lurk around and choose someone I like to support than be aggressively solicited. *shrug* but everyone is different I suppose.

Your talking about is positive reinforcement. There are many models who don't realize they're training their clients to tip. And the more the behavior is reinforced, the more likely people are to seek the behavior.

One thing that often surprises me, many models do not scale up the positive reinforcement. If some one tips 100 or 1000. Often they don't get a greater reward.

@JoleneBrody is a master of scaling up positive reinforcement. When some one gives her a big tip, she's running around the room. It's like saying the magic word on pee wee's playhouse.
You just compared me to PeeWee and I've never been so happy in my life. :cry:

I am curious though, jumping to pm guys must pan out enough to keep so many women doing it...to me it just seems super annoying , and id rather lurk around and choose someone I like to support than be aggressively solicited. *shrug* but everyone is different I suppose.
I guess maybe it makes them feel special and they think they are the only one the model is PM-ing? I dunno. For me unless the model is one of the very very few I would consider myself genuinely friendly with outside of a business transaction way jumping to PM me would be a good way to get added to the nope list.

I tipped for a video pack she was selling a couple years ago (have tipped since then, Jolene freaking rocks!), and her response was so much damn fun!

Damn! That's insane. I was on CB for 2 hours last week and made 60 tokens and most of that was from someone who was in my room for a long time just tipping small amounts here and there. I was so grateful. I thank every person even if it's $1 I make sure to look at the camera and smile.

I guess maybe it makes them feel special and they think they are the only one the model is PM-ing? I dunno. For me unless the model is one of the very very few I would consider myself genuinely friendly with outside of a business transaction way jumping to PM me would be a good way to get added to the nope list.

I don't think we have a representative audience here. It's 1:1 attention most mfc users want, hence pms. This could also be true for mfc broadcasters though. Not everyone even wants to handle a public chat.

I don't think we have a representative audience here. It's 1:1 attention most mfc users want, hence pms. This could also be true for mfc broadcasters though. Not everyone even wants to handle a public chat.
Oh no that 1:1 interaction I get the appeal of. I'm a victim of enjoying that myself. There is a limit though between a natural feeling interaction and the pushy hustle of a midway at a county fair. I've had models that friend added me without me asking for it and then PM-ed me when I logged in to the main page asking if I was going to visit their room. And then get mad if I said I was just checking messages, etc.

I'm a firm believer in buying a friend add and PM privileges. Not just because it makes room interaction flow better as pointed above but also because I like being able to be picky about who I interact with.

Reactions: CarmillaClaret
The pm function, love and hate feature of mfc. I have the feeling many mfc users don't even know how public chat works anymore but they are hardly to blame when soooo many girls immediately send a pm to every user that enters a chat room.

Heh you dont need to enter a room I can log any of my higher spending accounts and get random PMs from models every few minutes, no need to be in a room.

I suspect some of the studios are keeping track of who tips and are giving new models a list of people to add as friends and telling them to PM them when you see them online. Its annoying but usually I just have account settings to only allow bookmarked or friend models.

These days I rarely go into a new room as a member, some due dilligence as a guest working out who seems ok as a person before engaging in anything more seems to help.

This whole thread irks me a little. I really know there is a business side to this but the reason it is a viable business is because of the genuine interaction. Most of you show the appreciation of that but it also shows why there is a big difference in the rank and file of cam models. And I am not saying it is all on the model, showing a little appreciation on both sides will go a long way.

Umm, appreciation in tips is great of course. It is not the only way to show appreciation though.

By no means is anyone's preference more correct than someone else's. This was just my experience. I'm new to Camming, but was a Skype patron of a domme for quite some time, so I actually have more experience as a customer than a provider, currently. To each their own, but I was just sharing my experience and how it felt to me, and I think it would be helpful for other models to try as well.

I thank for every tip be it 1 or 1000. I don’t know their spending limits. I also talk to everybody as I like an interactive room, even though I use the lush and domi. I never assume the guys will tip me but I hope they are enjoying themselves as much as I am and will tip me.

I've never been scolded for sending too-small a tip, and I have the same experience of having popular models with over 100 people in their room thanking me for little tips. It IS a thrill to have the attention, even for a second. And it does encourage more tipping.

PMing is a mixed bag. One one hand, it's nice to be "remembered," even though the computer is doing the remembering - and calling up your chat history. On the other, it creates a feeling of obligation to visit that model. Especially if I like the model and know she's struggling.

Thats just so rude! Jeebus. I thank everyone, every small tip. I think some people are sat there waiting for millions to land on their feet and it doesnt work like that for the majority. COme see me, ill chat shit to you every second im online LOL tip or no tip. Also please enter my raffle to pay my vet bills for my little doggo haha promo mode over :p

• Hugs
Reactions: CarmillaClaret
I thank guys for orders on IWC (I can't do that on C4S and I wish I could since we don't get much info on the buyer) - I know I'm a Domme but fuck I am a human! When I was a cam model I always thanked tips (even small) it's a respect thing for me; if you respect me- I respect you :)

Thats just so rude! Jeebus. I thank everyone, every small tip. I think some people are sat there waiting for millions to land on their feet and it doesnt work like that for the majority. COme see me, ill chat shit to you every second im online LOL tip or no tip. Also please enter my raffle to pay my vet bills for my little doggo haha promo mode over :p

omg your name is pizza slut. I think I'm in love :p

Status
Not open for further replies.