AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logged into my member/ creeper account, and just.....wow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There really are entitled members out there who will stretch out their tips into the smallest chunks possible, then expect more than what they deserve from it. There are also members who only have a few tokens to spend, and that’s fine! I’ll always prefer a single tip of 20 tokens over twenty 1-token tips, though. If you’re thinking “what’s the difference, doesn’t it all add up the same in the end?”, remember that things like camscore exist.
Camscore shouldn't be affected negatively since that is based on a models token earnings over a period of time.

I need to read some of the newer posts in this thread, but...I really hope no one here expects models to actually say "Thank you" for every TIP WALL tip (If so, that is silly). Thank you's for the tip wall tips are the exception to the "I thank for every tip" rule. Because if anybody does sit there shouting thank you after a 20-token tip wall (1-token tips given to her 20 times in a row), then she sounds ridiculous...sorry. Lol. When it becomes clear to me that you are doing a tip wall, I'll usually say thank you for the first tip or two, and then I'll smile at you as you finish your tip wall. When you're done, I'll give you one final thank you with a smile. I will not sit there going "Thanks, BigCock4U!" after each tip wall tip, because that is dumb. Lol.
The way you do it is probably the best way to handle a tip wall.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
In your previous post that I quoted earlier you made it sound like the only tip that was really worth while was one of 1000 tokens which would net you $50 so you could cash out.

Um, I know I write a lot of words, but re-read my posts. I specifically said, multiple times, that I thank for every 5 token tip and up. It's a difference of 4 tokens... why should it bother anybody on here so much what I choose to do in my own room? I'm not a fan of being misunderstood over and over again when I have clearly stated how friendly I am to my customers, and in other threads how much I genuinely appreciate the regulars who are kind but don't have any money to tip.

There aren't that many people (thankfully) who bother to tip me less than 5 tokens at a time, so this is not an issue I deal with much. And you know what? Maybe it's because I don't make a big deal of people who tip me less.

Are you actually shaming me for my private feelings? Me mentioning here that 5 tokens is only a quarter, and that 100 tokens is only US$5, is just the reality of how models think. We do this work for money. Nobody in my room would ever have any idea that I feel that way... but it's not a surprise that I do. If I was walking down the street and somebody offered me $5 for a flash, I would not do it. Likewise, to do so online, constitutes a pretty cheap date. Each time you do it in, you have your image out there for the whole world to see (not just one dude on a street corner). My former colleagues can see me. My former students can see me, or people in my house of worship. (I have worked all over, so if I blocked all those regions I wouldn't make any money.) And then randos off the internet may capture and sell that image. If I ever get well again, and want to return to work, or do political work which is not a big leap from my former career, my employment will be in jeopardy. All for a single flash. In my old career, before I got sick, I used my brain rather than my body, and I made good money with great benefits, and that added up to a LOT. Plus each job could be put on my resume for the next better job. Not so with sex work. You can promote yourself if you choose, but then there is generally an age limit to stay in the business before people find the next best thing - about half of what the age limit is for other industries. So, many people feel pressure to hide it, so they can still be employable in other fields after the sex work is over if they choose. So for a model, somebody giving 1 token, or 5 tokens, is not a lot when you consider the decisions they must make each time. Sure, you might make 100k total each year, for maybe 4 or 5 years in a row as a successful cam model. But for me, that would not cover all my bills... and then when it starts to decline, what do you have to fall back on? I was doing better than US100k in my prior careers. And my illness alone costs a minimum 60k/yr now. So unless I'm making US$1mil or something, it's not like I'm putting away a lot of savings for when this ride is inevitably over. Should I be shamed for having negative feelings inside, that I never show to customers, that they expect to see my naked body, or to see me do something intimate that I never share with other people normally, for less than US$1? Well, considering people have offered me thousands of dollars in real life just for my fully-clothed conversation, and that I have been proposed to by people who make millions of dollars a year who offered to share all that and pay a my medical bills and who had never even kissed me... by comparison, most token amounts are chump change. None of this is a brag, I turned all that other stuff down. I make my own money, from my own education and my own hard work. I don't feel comfortable putting the control over my life in other people's hands. I just happen then to be in circles of very successful people - even though I am usually the brokest of them, lol - and so when you're around those kind of people you end up with a lot of lucrative opportunities when you're kind and people like you... Maybe I don't sound kind of here, but that's because my money is my survival - it literally determines whether I live or die, if I can pay for a new experimental med or not. Some of those experimental meds cost at minimum US$4,000/mo... And being sick makes me feel really awful and in terrible pain every day. So excuse me if I sound agitated and terrified at times that I chose not to prostitute myself in person but at least those opportunities involve men who value my time and body a hell of a lot more...

If you were at a level 8/10 pain every day, and felt like you had the flu and a fever constantly, maybe you wouldn't always make concise posts that make you sound like sunshine either. But I write because a lot of cam models are in the job because they have chronic illnesses like me.

One would think on a site for cam models, it would be ok to share my real feelings behind the facade of cam girl work, that actually a tip of 1 token doesn't impress me, or make me fall in love with you. All the more so when it usually comes with a rude demand. And a rain of single tokens is really annoying, and by the end of all the noise that interrupts my show, might still only add up to US$1.50. Like, big whoop. I'm sorry that my saying so offends such a great many people here.

Fortunately my customers get it, and so they pay me more than single tokens. I continue smiling at 1 token, thank starting at 5 tokens, and make a huge deal starting at 100 tokens (no stripper makes a huge deal of US$5 though...). And they tip accordingly. In my experience of it, it works well. And, in most cases I am totally non-nude to do so... which is a lot better for me if I live through my illness and screen shots of this do come back to haunt me later as I want to re-enter the workforce.

I do what works for me, you do what works for you. But it's a difference of 4 tokens... so isn't all this arguing making a mountain out of a molehill? Goodness, I said I never say anything negative to my customers at all. If someone comes in who I find offensive, I simply ban them, and keep on smiling and being sweet like they were never there. It keeps my room happy, and people like to be there. I am not ashamed of saying I think my body and my time are worth at least 25 cents. And if people here want to shame me for that... eh... smh. I've got bigger things in my life to worry about than an online silly argument over 4 tokens...

do you thank public tippers by name? I realize tips that say “not shown in chat” probably don’t want to be thanked by name, but do you actually thank people by username?

*you in this instance being, all of you lovelies.

Can you not set minimums for your lovense on chaturbate ? I have my lowest option at 6, so I will get 6 token walls frequently. And I agree on thanking for those, basically a big thank you at beginning and one at the end

I'm pretty sure you can but there's so many models that don't set a limit that members are trained to expect reactions at any tip. That's partially why I won't use my lovense as a tip vibe even though I like the concept. There's so much that members assume with tip vibes that it's too much work to change their expectations.

do you thank public tippers by name?
Yep! So long as I can pronounce it (I at least try) and as long as it isn't something offensive. If someone has "daddy" or other certain words in their name I may use only part of it. For example for a tip from bigcockdaddy I'd say "Thank you, big!" :)

When I started camming I would go into model's rooms as a guest as well to see how it looks from their side of the camera. I found a stunning model who looked bored and was playing on her phone. I felt bad for her and tipped her a few times and she just looked up at me, glared at the camera and looked back at her phone. I was completely gobsmacked. Keep in mind I had not started camming yet and was broke so that money was hard to let go of. That experience in itself taught me a lot.

I started visiting other models rooms and began tipping less off of looks and more off of personality. That is when I hit the jackpot with appreciative models, and in turn I learned a lot from them!

I dont really go into new rooms as a member unless I've spent some time as a guest deciding there is something interesting about the model. Looks? it is never really about that. The other night I spent some time in a new model room as a guest, the girl was (as far as I am concerned) utterly perfect in every physical respect I sat there thinking "you are absoluetly astonishing, even when trying, I can't find anything that isn't painfully beautiful". I moved on, nothing other than looks. Boring. Mind sex > eye sex for me.

No clue why I'm being shamed

Are you actually shaming me for my private feelings?

You ooze bitterness. Posts usually read like a female version of incel. A victim card playing sympathy seeking non stop pity party. Obnoxiously bolding your constant whining. You at least managed to be less bigoted this go round. Mighty proud of ya.

• Funny!
Reactions: Picnic
Um, I know I write a lot of words, but re-read my posts. I specifically said, multiple times, that I thank for every 5 token tip and up. It's a difference of 4 tokens... why should it bother anybody on here so much what I choose to do in my own room? I'm not a fan of being misunderstood over and over again when I have clearly stated how friendly I am to my customers, and in other threads how much I genuinely appreciate the regulars who are kind but don't have any money to tip.

There aren't that many people (thankfully) who bother to tip me less than 5 tokens at a time, so this is not an issue I deal with much. And you know what? Maybe it's because I don't make a big deal of people who tip me less.

Are you actually shaming me for my private feelings? Me mentioning here that 5 tokens is only a quarter, and that 100 tokens is only US$5, is just the reality of how models think. We do this work for money. Nobody in my room would ever have any idea that I feel that way... but it's not a surprise that I do. If I was walking down the street and somebody offered me $5 for a flash, I would not do it. Likewise, to do so online, constitutes a pretty cheap date. Each time you do it in, you have your image out there for the whole world to see (not just one dude on a street corner). My former colleagues can see me. My former students can see me, or people in my house of worship. (I have worked all over, so if I blocked all those regions I wouldn't make any money.) And then randos off the internet may capture and sell that image. If I ever get well again, and want to return to work, or do political work which is not a big leap from my former career, my employment will be in jeopardy. All for a single flash. In my old career, before I got sick, I used my brain rather than my body, and I made good money with great benefits, and that added up to a LOT. Plus each job could be put on my resume for the next better job. Not so with sex work. You can promote yourself if you choose, but then there is generally an age limit to stay in the business before people find the next best thing - about half of what the age limit is for other industries. So, many people feel pressure to hide it, so they can still be employable in other fields after the sex work is over if they choose. So for a model, somebody giving 1 token, or 5 tokens, is not a lot when you consider the decisions they must make each time. Sure, you might make 100k total each year, for maybe 4 or 5 years in a row as a successful cam model. But for me, that would not cover all my bills... and then when it starts to decline, what do you have to fall back on? I was doing better than US100k in my prior careers. And my illness alone costs a minimum 60k/yr now. So unless I'm making US$1mil or something, it's not like I'm putting away a lot of savings for when this ride is inevitably over. Should I be shamed for having negative feelings inside, that I never show to customers, that they expect to see my naked body, or to see me do something intimate that I never share with other people normally, for less than US$1? Well, considering people have offered me thousands of dollars in real life just for my fully-clothed conversation, and that I have been proposed to by people who make millions of dollars a year who offered to share all that and pay a my medical bills and who had never even kissed me... by comparison, most token amounts are chump change. None of this is a brag, I turned all that other stuff down. I make my own money, from my own education and my own hard work. I don't feel comfortable putting the control over my life in other people's hands. I just happen then to be in circles of very successful people - even though I am usually the brokest of them, lol - and so when you're around those kind of people you end up with a lot of lucrative opportunities when you're kind and people like you... Maybe I don't sound kind of here, but that's because my money is my survival - it literally determines whether I live or die, if I can pay for a new experimental med or not. Some of those experimental meds cost at minimum US$4,000/mo... And being sick makes me feel really awful and in terrible pain every day. So excuse me if I sound agitated and terrified at times that I chose not to prostitute myself in person but at least those opportunities involve men who value my time and body a hell of a lot more...

If you were at a level 8/10 pain every day, and felt like you had the flu and a fever constantly, maybe you wouldn't always make concise posts that make you sound like sunshine either. But I write because a lot of cam models are in the job because they have chronic illnesses like me.

One would think on a site for cam models, it would be ok to share my real feelings behind the facade of cam girl work, that actually a tip of 1 token doesn't impress me, or make me fall in love with you. All the more so when it usually comes with a rude demand. And a rain of single tokens is really annoying, and by the end of all the noise that interrupts my show, might still only add up to US$1.50. Like, big whoop. I'm sorry that my saying so offends such a great many people here.

Fortunately my customers get it, and so they pay me more than single tokens. I continue smiling at 1 token, thank starting at 5 tokens, and make a huge deal starting at 100 tokens (no stripper makes a huge deal of US$5 though...). And they tip accordingly. In my experience of it, it works well. And, in most cases I am totally non-nude to do so... which is a lot better for me if I live through my illness and screen shots of this do come back to haunt me later as I want to re-enter the workforce.

I do what works for me, you do what works for you. But it's a difference of 4 tokens... so isn't all this arguing making a mountain out of a molehill? Goodness, I said I never say anything negative to my customers at all. If someone comes in who I find offensive, I simply ban them, and keep on smiling and being sweet like they were never there. It keeps my room happy, and people like to be there. I am not ashamed of saying I think my body and my time are worth at least 25 cents. And if people here want to shame me for that... eh... smh. I've got bigger things in my life to worry about than an online silly argument over 4 tokens...
Look if you are not a fan of being misunderstood perhaps you should take a moment and look at how and what you write in your posts. In the middle of a post you can start writing in bold for several sentences and you paragraph grouping doesn't help either. I am sorry that you have chronic pain and that the US health care system is the most expensive in the industrialized world, but if you want to communicate with people you are responsible for making sure that they can understand you.

I haven't tried to shame you, the only thing I have done is to point out that we members and models should treat each others as equals, try to be be polite when interacting with each other and that I thought your behavior of purposefully ignoring people is rude based on what I was taught growing up. Let me point out that it was you that started this whole debate when you called tipping members idiots and chastised @CamChik for encouraging what you consider to be disrespectful behavior. Since you are not a verified model and does not link to your CB account I don't know if you are actually camming or if this is all some elaborate way of trolling.

The following music video is dedicated to all of us idiot members who sometimes tip 1 token.

Reactions: CamChik
Look if you are not a fan of being misunderstood perhaps you should take a moment and look at how and what you write in your posts.

Meh... I do the best I can. I have brain damage. Some days I'm more articulate than others. I've been making good money, and have very happy regulars, so what I do is working for me. I want other models to know, because it can work for them too, if that's their style.

As a gf experience type model, it's very important to have a natural style that fits you personally. In a real relationship, I would not constantly awkwardly say, "Thank you, [name]!" for every stupid little gesture. That is not smooth conversation. It would seem annoying and awkward. Partner smiles at me: Thank you, X! Partner opens door for me as we're leaving home: Thank you, X! (Stranger passing by walking dog moves around me so they don't run into me, bare minimum of civility - equivalent to someone in my room for 2 hours who never tips or says anything, then manages to give 1 token with a "show ass" and nothing else: Thank you, Stranger Y!) Partner touches my arm kindly as we are about to go to restaurant: Thank You, X!....

Jesus. If that were most people's gf, they'd think she was mental. I keep it flowing with conversation, and true to who I am. If I'm grateful, I say so. If I'm not, I don't. In my room, people frequently tip 25 or 50 tokens simply to say hello, and then the amount they give goes up from there. I'm busy talking to those people, or going private. It messes up the flow to stop for every little pleasantry - it's not how I would speak to my significant other. I'm busy entertaining. Tips are flowing. There is no time to call out every little tip by name. And, my regs sometimes don't like me talking to small tippers anyway. They pay a lot for my attention.

For a brand new model, thanking 1 token tippers if that's all that ever happens in the room might be pretty important. I was lucky that I was never in that situation much, people in my room understand I offer higher quality service for higher prices, and tipped higher amounts from the beginning. The very first day I was ever on, I made US$30 in tips between 3 tippers, in the span of around 2 hours. The next day, I made US$66 in tips all from mostly one guy, in the span maybe an hour. And I was brand new. So there is no time in that kind of atmosphere to stop everything to even hear 1 token sometimes, much less thank and call out their name. In that kind of situation, the guy who stops everything to give 1 token and say "Where you live bb?" just looks like a tool. Like, read the room, buddy. The other guys think he's a chump. I'm not a top model or anything, and the hours I'm on are really inconsistent because of my illness. But, when I am on for any decent length of time, I usually make good money. I frequently will stop people after I reach a goal or when people ask me to go private and let them know I have to leave (because I'm actually exhausted and having trouble faking not being sick) and turn down high paying customers. It just makes many of them want me more, so they offer me higher amounts to stay. But when I have to leave, I mean it. I don't want them to see me get sick. That ruins the fantasy. So if a guy with US$100 or so guaranteed to spend on me can't turn my head, US$.05 is not even going to register. In a room that is dead silent, where the model is desperate for someone to get things started, thanking for 1 token might be very appropriate. Again, to each their own. But it's possible to start brand new and set an expectation of very high tips, and get them. I had guys try to tell me I wasn't worth as much because I was new, that I should set my private and other prices lower, and I let them keep walking. I remember every high tipper's name, have extensive notes on all their favorite things and personal lives, and give them world-class service. A guy came in this week who I hadn't seen in a full year. I remembered him within 30 seconds of him entering the room, started playing a song from one of his favorite bands, and started catering to his exact fetishes and favorite camera angles. He was thrilled I remembered him, and tipped me very generously, taking me through so many tip goals it left both of us exhausted, and the room rather awed. I made a huge number of new followers that session. I am not a major model, but I am highly specialized. I can make big bank with only a handful of people in the room. I don't have a huge following and I'm not on a top page, but the people who are there really want to be there.

I don't care if you think I'm trolling.It would be completely bizarre for a non-model to come up with the number of specific details I do about the modeling experience, in over 100 posts of frequently like 1 page each length, over the course of a year... but I don't write these posts for members. I write them for models, especially those who are new. I hope someone is reading this who is new and struggling, and tries following the way I do it and see if it works for her. It just might. There is more than one way to ride a unicycle...

I never was chastising @CamChik. I specifically said I was not trying to be aggressive with her. I respect her! I would have no reason not to. She's obviously a kind person, who is good at what she does. My comments were meant to be general regarding those who are top models who thank every 1 token dude, not about her individually. And I apologized when misunderstood. So I don't need to apologize to you for how I came off to her.

I bold things because some people don't read long posts. Bolding makes it easier for the eye to break up, and they can read just the main points then instead of the whole thing if they are really against reading. Although I think the avoidance of language and nuanced communication in modern culture is a shame. I am frustrated sometimes that a post I intended to be really short comes out really long, and since I can't make my brain make it shorter, I bold parts to make it easier to skim through. If you don't like the way I write, don't read my posts. Plenty of people pm me to tell me how much they appreciate something I said - usually models - so I'm not bothered about the people who don't like my style. I'm trying to help people, like I was once helped by reading here before I started out.

Try going to a restaurant with delicious food, prompt service, and lovely atmosphere every day. Every day, give the same waitress no tip, or some days US$.05 at the end with a rude demanding note next to it. See if after a while, you start to see spit in your food with that smiles she serves it with...
I don't feel sorry for calling those guys idiots. Appreciation of a model helps them stay online. If every guy tipped 1 token and left, none of us could afford to stay in this business.

I'm not coming back to this thread though because this is getting beaten to death, and the thread is not about me or my opinions, it's about the OP. So please don't keep responding to me. I'm trying to be polite by replying to your posts, because you are really going out of your way to talk to me and not the OP, but this whole discussion seems really stupid to me. I thank for 5 tokens, I smile for 1 token, Who gives a flying fuck?... Everybody else must be bored to tears reading this... I know I am. Sorry, I can't reply to the video because I have scripts blocked, so I can't see what it is. Hope it was funny! :)

Let's all move on with our busy lives now... please, dear god...

Best to the OP and sorry if some of my rambling has gotten off topic for what you were asking! I'm ending it so that doesn't go further! But please don't tip models who sit and do nothing and stare at their phone. They are being rude and boring because they're rude and boring. Save your tips and sweet encouraging words for newer models who are really working hard to be good at what they do! There are so many sweet new people out there, who are actually TRYING, if awkwardly, to give a good show. Douches can get money from people who have a douche fetish... 20 tokens is a very kind tip to give from one model to another purely for a compliment!

Meh... I do the best I can. I have brain damage.

If you really have brain damage, maybe you aren't fit to give advice or be a teacher.

what I do is working for me. I want other models to know, because it can work for them too, if that's their style.

Could work, could also have a crabs in a bucket effect where you keep trying to drag others down with your misery.

It would be completely bizarre for a non-model to come up with the number of specific details I do about the modeling experience

You haven't given any specific details.

Plenty of people pm me to tell me how much they appreciate something I said - usually models - so I'm not bothered about the people who don't like my style.

You are a proven liar and a poor storyteller. A pathological one with delusions of grandeur. Constantly making up stories in failed attempts to impress and pretending to be something you clearly aren't. So tragically insecure and lacking in self confidence that you need Stuart Smalley like affirmations every post in adorable attempts to build yourself up.

I'm not coming back to this thread though because this is getting beaten to death, and the thread is not about me or my opinions, it's about the OP. So please don't keep responding to me. I'm trying to be polite by replying to your posts, because you are really going out of your way to talk to me and not the OP, but this whole discussion seems really stupid to me.

The discussion is really stupid due to you. You have a bad habit of not wanting to be held accountable for anything that you say. Making unrelated and unbelievable excuses for immature behavior.

Let's all move on with our busy lives now... please, dear god...

Will do. If it makes you feel better, the few other miserable man hating button mashers here will appreciate your posts. They too fear equal treatment and will embarrassingly defend and agree with every post you make.

Reactions: arms6969
If someone has "daddy" or other certain words in their name I may use only part of it. For example for a tip from bigcockdaddy I'd say "Thank you, big!" :)

This reminded me of a member i have in my room, his name is poopychan, sometimes I accidentally say "Thanks poopy!" And then cringe afterwards.

Hi again guys - I feel I need to clarify something. I'm not saying you have to say thank you for every single 1 token tip if the member is engaging in a little tip wall action. (See Shelly's Example) - hell nope! That's annoying AF! In that instance I think a thank you at the end or when he starts winding it down is pretty standard. I felt like maybe I was misunderstood there so I felt I needed to clarify myself as that example had been brought up a few times.

The basic premise of my initial post was that I think it's important to thank your members for tipping you. That was it :)

Am I the first to admit sometimes I just get rambly and by the time I take a breath, the person who sent a tip left the chat? Lots of tip'n'leaves make me feel dopey :/

ahaha for what it's worth, a lot of models seem to do this. Not in a bad kind of rambling or in an intentional way but most times it will be they are already mid sentence/discussion, the guy comes and tips and he doesn't want to stick around for any reason, so leaves because she didn't say anything.

It's similar I guess to a mode busy dancing or doing whatever else and a guy comes in saying "hello hru" and clearly she is not next to the keyboard, she is dancing.... yet they literally wait only 10 seconds and then leave.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.