AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C920 Price Raise Holy Shit!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of options you can sign up for Woot! and Newegg mailing lists. I've seen some lower end budget cams on there. I didn't pay attention to the specs of them as I'm not in the market for a webcam. But, if nothing else may give a couple of other options to find a working cam.

That being said, I'd look at the emails as soon as you get them, especially Woot! since some things sell out very quickly

The price-gouging these days is ridiculous. It's happening online with the Nintendo Switch too. I was dealing with that with trying to get a brand new red/blue Nintendo Switch, which have been damn near impossible to find in stock locally. One day I paid to get a Lyft ride to Target (I had seen online that they had one Switch in stock...Apparently when a new Switch is shipped out, it's only shipped out ONE AT A TIME). My Lyft got me there maybe not even 5 minutes after the store opened, and there was already some elderly lady there in Electronics buying that ONE Switch that they had. Lol. I wanted to scream "FUUUUUCK!!!!!"

Someone told me about an app called HotStock. You go on there and search for an item you're looking to buy, and sign up for alerts so that when there's one in stock you'll get an alert so you can jump at the chance to buy it asap. I saw that Lysol wipes and Lysol spray was on there, Nintendo Switch, and yes, I see that the Logitech C920 is on there too. Using the alert on that app is how I managed to get a Nintendo Switch. As soon as I got that alert that it was available on Best Buy .com, I went on there and placed the online order.

Status
Not open for further replies.