AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for an advice about premium accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2011
Denmark
So i need some advice from members and models about a premium account.Long story short : since i couldnt make a premium account because i always got the" you reached your token purchase" i regular of mine has made an premium account for me.He gave me the username and the password and i looged in with no problems at all but when i tried to log in the second time i got the message that the username or password was incorrect,So i looked not to have the caps lock on and typed very carefully but again the same thing.I told my reg the problem and he tried to log in to see if it was my fault or not and he got the same thing.i used the recover my password link and the username and password are the same.I tried emailing MFC but after two days and still no answer from them.

Now i dont know what else should i do ?
Could it be that the accound was made in the US and i'm in Denmark ? But still i could log in once
Anybody has any ideeas?

CuteAlyce said:
Could it be that the accound was made in the US and i'm in Denmark ?

I suspect that is your problem. They track your IP address and credit card numbers used with accounts, and I do not think they like people sharing.

Reactions: Evvie
If you want to make your own premium account, send an e-mail to the admins through your model account e-mail. Tell them you are trying to make your own premium account with your premium e-mail but that you aren't able to purchase tokens.

Admins are very good about releasing token limits on anyone who asks.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I have made 2 like that for friends also. "Continental server location" didn't seem to have any effect for them. You might try logging in via proxy to change your location, and see what happens. I would guess its a random issue since you had already been on it once already.

Shaun__ said:
CuteAlyce said:

I suspect that is your problem. They track your IP address and credit card numbers used with accounts, and I do not think they like people sharing.
But then that would mean that members couldn't log in while travelling... Seems unnecessary...

AliceDoe said:
Shaun__ said:
CuteAlyce said:

But then that would mean that members couldn't log in while travelling... Seems unnecessary...

Yeah i know simce a little strange

@lolalaurent i only had a basic account that was all

Should i send them an mfc mail and tell them the situation ? Because to my normal email they didnt respond

Evvie said:
If you want to make your own premium account, send an e-mail to the admins through your model account e-mail. Tell them you are trying to make your own premium account with your premium e-mail but that you aren't able to purchase tokens.

A model friend of mine has had problems because of that, though, on her premium account. She asked to have her token purchase limit raised, once.. and she has said ever since then that MFC has not allowed that account to purchase anything above the $20 package. :think:

UncleThursday said:
Evvie said:

A model friend of mine has had problems because of that, though, on her premium account. She asked to have her token purchase limit raised, once.. and she has said ever since then that MFC has not allowed that account to purchase anything above the $20 package. :think:

it took SOOO many emails for them to finally fully remove the token limit "kick-offs" and what not on my premium. i almost miss them (cam girls are my weakness) lmao but tell her she'll have to have them lift it manually (by emailing them), or fill out the form and send in her ID and the form they offer, or ... i dont have other options. lol. i sent in my ID with every email... i think it happened every time til i got upgraded to name change division (which was a while ago) but hasnt happened since. good luck! :handgestures-salute:

CuteAlyce said:
Well i send them an email from my model account and this is what they have replied
We're sorry, but accounts cannot be shared. You cannot take over an account that was made by someone else.
Yes, that's pretty standard. They don't want premium members buying new premium accounts for their favorite models. Do what Evvie said above, and ditch the account your member friend made for you if you want any hope of actually enjoying a membership on MFC.

Reactions: CuteAlyce
AmberCutie said:
CuteAlyce said:
Well i send them an email from my model account and this is what they have replied
We're sorry, but accounts cannot be shared. You cannot take over an account that was made by someone else.
Yes, that's pretty standard. They don't want premium members buying new premium accounts for their favorite models. Do what Evvie said above, and ditch the account your member friend made for you if you want any hope of actually enjoying a membership on MFC.

This must be a fairly new policy. When I ran into the problem with accounts having different IPs and being closed, I sent an email to MFC and specifically said I had made the account for a model and they took off the IP checking for the account after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.