1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for OBS Beta testers

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by LOVENSE, Sep 12, 2018.

1. LOVENSE

LOVENSE Lovense.com
    Industry Representative

Hey everyone!

We have developed an OBS plug-in and are looking for 10-15 beta testers.

In order to be considered, you need to be using Windows and already have experience using OBS. We will need you to test it out and give us feedback based on your experience.

We want to hear what you have to say! Your comments and suggestions are important as it helps us develop better products and software for YOU. Let us know why you think you would be a good beta tester and a little about your experience with OBS so far.

PM me if you want to get involved.

Thanks,
    Amy
    Lovense Team

2. Smores

Do you have any specifications on what the plug-in does?

3. Miss_Pixie

Cam Model

I have hush, lush and use your products. I do use OBS and I know how to use the plugins mostly. Would love to beta test for you.

4. Natalie_Lavender

Cam Model

I have been using OBS for a few months now. I also already have the Lush, Domi, Nora & Osci. I currently use them on CB with the Extension. I would be interested in helping with beta testing....as long as it’s not going to disrupt my shows & tips. ;)