AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for OBS Beta testers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVENSE

Lovense.com
Industry Representative
Apr 23, 2015
www.lovense.com
Twitter Username
@cammodeltoys
Hey everyone!

We have developed an OBS plug-in and are looking for 10-15 beta testers.

In order to be considered, you need to be using Windows and already have experience using OBS. We will need you to test it out and give us feedback based on your experience.

We want to hear what you have to say! Your comments and suggestions are important as it helps us develop better products and software for YOU. Let us know why you think you would be a good beta tester and a little about your experience with OBS so far.

PM me if you want to get involved.

Thanks,
Amy
Lovense Team

I have hush, lush and use your products. I do use OBS and I know how to use the plugins mostly. Would love to beta test for you.

I have been using OBS for a few months now. I also already have the Lush, Domi, Nora & Osci. I currently use them on CB with the Extension. I would be interested in helping with beta testing....as long as it’s not going to disrupt my shows & tips. ;)

Reactions: LOVENSE
I have been using OBS for a few months now. I also already have the Lush, Domi, Nora & Osci. I currently use them on CB with the Extension. I would be interested in helping with beta testing....as long as it’s not going to disrupt my shows & tips. ;)

That's great! I have sent you a message.

I have hush, lush and use your products. I do use OBS and I know how to use the plugins mostly. Would love to beta test for you.
Perfect! I will send you a message now :happy:

Hi, here also using hush,lush 2x , ambi, nora and using OBS, would love to test
Greetz Lara

Status
Not open for further replies.