AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost all my followers on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyRose

Inactive Cam Model
May 27, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@vicki_vixxen
Hi girls, I am verified, however I wanted to post this here as well, I can use all the help and advice I can get right now. I had to close my previous account with CB along with all my followers, I had around 500 followers at the time. I then created a new account with CB and am having to start all over again. I went on CB yesterday for my first day with the new account and only received 10 tokens for the 4 hours I was on, plus I only had maybe 7 users max in my room. Have only 16 followers. Will things ever pick up? How can I get more followers? Someone suggested using Divatraffic.com. Has anyone used this service? I also want to know if wearing my sunglasses on cam is wise or not, I am a visually impaired woman and the sunglasses help block out glare from the computer screen and light in my room. I do wear regular prescription glasses but they are not all that attractive on me. My avatar shows me wearing my sunglasses, that is what I wear on cam.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Have you contacted CB’s support? I created a new account and emailed them, and they transferred my followers for me!

When was this? This is so confusing, because mostly cb support seems to decline a transfer of followers these days, in the past they did this though.

Reactions: Lelo1
I'd love to know how you guys got account verified as i've provided my id pics twice now perfect pics and they refuse to verify me

Hi girls, I am verified, however I wanted to post this here as well, I can use all the help and advice I can get right now. I had to close my previous account with CB along with all my followers, I had around 500 followers at the time. I then created a new account with CB and am having to start all over again. I went on CB yesterday for my first day with the new account and only received 10 tokens for the 4 hours I was on, plus I only had maybe 7 users max in my room. Have only 16 followers. Will things ever pick up? How can I get more followers? Someone suggested using Divatraffic.com. Has anyone used this service? I also want to know if wearing my sunglasses on cam is wise or not, I am a visually impaired woman and the sunglasses help block out glare from the computer screen and light in my room. I do wear regular prescription glasses but they are not all that attractive on me. My avatar shows me wearing my sunglasses, that is what I wear on cam.

I wear sunglasses on cam sometimes and I find it attracts members more than not wearing them, my room fills up faster. So keep using them if you are more comfortable for a win-win situation. You could even appeal to their sense of curiosity and NEVER take them off, they will not leave you alone about showing them your eyes and will keep coming just because of the intrigue.

A sight impaired angle is also something worth exploring... there was a deaf model on MFC who did REALLY well by making her show all about her hearing disability. I realise not everyone is comfortable using a disability in this manner but if you are play it up! Never underestimate the power of seduction in the “damsel in distress” trope. Pair it up with a sensitive and shy personality for extra points.

wear sunglasses on cam sometimes and I find it attracts members more than not wearing them, my room fills up faster. So keep using them if you are more comfortable for a win-win situation. You could even appeal to their sense of curiosity and NEVER take them off, they will not leave you alone about showing them your eyes and will keep coming just because of the intrigue.

Ohhhh! I'd go all out and channel the secretive, elegant, and beautiful Greta Garbo. She was rarely seen in public without big dark sunglasses because she valued her privacy. She did this from the beginning of her career up until her death. The press always seemed more intrigued about her mysterious private life.

1e8b5803379c67151b23aace72941e16--filmstars-greta.jpg

edit:

I fucking love Garbo.
nfjg903vn7611.png

Last edited:
Thank you girls, that is really empowering and I like the idea :) I have contemplating about just wearing my prescription glasses on cam. The following attachment is my current pic of me wearing my glasses. I know I do need to do something about the eyebrows, lol.

Attachments

• Bpic.jpg
    Bpic.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
I do wear regular prescription glasses but they are not all that attractive on me. My avatar shows me wearing my sunglasses, that is what I wear on cam.
For what it is worth... I prefer your prescription glasses. Practicalities take precedence of course (like blocking glare, being able to see, etc), but I think they suit the shape of your face better, the sunglasses are little on the big and blocky side. Of course, my opinion is not exactly a statistically significant sample size, but I wanted to let you know that there were a non-zero number of members who prefer your prescription glasses.

Thank you girls, that is really empowering and I like the idea :) I have contemplating about just wearing my prescription glasses on cam. The following attachment is my current pic of me wearing my glasses. I know I do need to do something about the eyebrows, lol.
I think you look beautiful either way! I say do what makes YOU feel sexy. To me you're sexy with sunglasses or your prescription glasses :h:

Did I do something wrong? I was on chatturbate this afternoon for three hours and then again this evening for two hours, all I had was 4 users total in my room at both times. No tips, no nothing, am I doing something wrong? Am I talking too dirty for them, lol? Even those that had tokens left after entering my room. I was interacting with them, talking with them, moving around, had a multi tip goal up, 100 tkns for going topless, 100 for taking my panties off and 200 to be naked. My tip menu was up too. Wore my sunglasses. Is this normal for a new model, even though I am not really new, just a new account with only 26 followers.

Did I do something wrong? I was on chatturbate this afternoon for three hours and then again this evening for two hours, all I had was 4 users total in my room at both times. No tips, no nothing, am I doing something wrong? Am I talking too dirty for them, lol? Even those that had tokens left after entering my room. I was interacting with them, talking with them, moving around, had a multi tip goal up, 100 tkns for going topless, 100 for taking my panties off and 200 to be naked. My tip menu was up too. Wore my sunglasses. Is this normal for a new model, even though I am not really new, just a new account with only 26 followers.

Don't feel bad girl, it was a slow night for me as well. I think that's how it is at the very end of the month. This weekend it should pick up.

Reactions: fantasy707
I was on yesterday and only had a fraction of what I normally have in my room, and it suuuuuuucked. Thankfully I did a short private for a reg in the beginning because it didn't really pick up after that. I always try to hang in there and stay online; sometimes it's those slow times where someone magically appears and starts tipping like crazy. Not yesterday!
I heard the last days of the month are super slow. Hoping today is better! Just hang in there. The one thing I read about in my camming research is to be patient. Don't give up. Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Heather Edges
Thank you girls, It did pick up for me some on Thursday and I had a short private as well, I also worked on Bongacams and had a good room. Unfortunatlely I hate to say this but I may end up h omeless at the end of the month if things do not start to pick up soon.

Since no one seemed to have mentioned it, I wouldn't recommend DivaTraffic for chaturbate. They say that the traffic is real people, but I am very skeptical of that as since they launched they have been offering an unlimited amount of traffic to an unlimited amount of models....to me that screams fake traffic. On some sites where rooms are listed by the total amount of viewers (including guests as all the traffic they send wont be registered for an account) then it may be worth it to move your room through the rankings so to speak.
I used DivaTraffic when they first launched (they gave away a 1 time use on all account sign ups then) and other than flooding my room with unregistered viewers it didnt do anything.

Since no one seemed to have mentioned it, I wouldn't recommend DivaTraffic for chaturbate. They say that the traffic is real people, but I am very skeptical of that as since they launched they have been offering an unlimited amount of traffic to an unlimited amount of models....to me that screams fake traffic. On some sites where rooms are listed by the total amount of viewers (including guests as all the traffic they send wont be registered for an account) then it may be worth it to move your room through the rankings so to speak.
I used DivaTraffic when they first launched (they gave away a 1 time use on all account sign ups then) and other than flooding my room with unregistered viewers it didnt do anything.

So that wouldn't help in the rankings on Chaturbate? Since they only count registered users with tokens right?

So that wouldn't help in the rankings on Chaturbate? Since they only count registered users with tokens right?
yep. It wont help your page rank at all on chaturbate, chaturbates ranking seems to be pretty random tbh, I occasionally get listed on the first page of male cams on chaturbate and been on the home page a few times sometimes it happens when there 5 people in my room with no tokens other times its when i have like 70-80 people in my room. I have never been able to work out their ranking system tbh.

Edit:

One thing it might help with is members seeing the view count on your room and look to see whats going on, but since the traffic dosnt have accounts, it's not going to help with getting the atmosphere up in your room unless your able to get the members that do pop in to stay, but it's not going to get you moved through the page ranks

• Helpful!
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
Status
Not open for further replies.