AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovesense for the men!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosey_lips

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2016
Okay so I just got two of the love sense toys but as I was looking through the website I saw the male version. To me it looked scary like if I had a penis I would not want to put my dick in it. It reminds me of a toy I had when I was little...the cabbage patch kid that you could feed and would gobble up carrot sticks. That's what I feel like...it looks like it will gobble up your dick.
SO!
Let me know how y'all like it? What are the sensations on the guys side? Have you had "virtual sex" with a model and how was that experience?

Reactions: HvnlyHarmony
it will gobble up your dick.

Haven't tried it. But it seems to becoming more popular on the cam sites.

Honestly I think there is allot of stigma about sex toys. Especially male sex toys. Buying your first sex toy is a huge barrier. 30% of men own a sleeve, while 52.5% of women own a dildo. That seems like a huge gap. Both toys increase sexual functioning & health. A fake vagina doesn't seem that different then a fake penis.

That being said me and my gf is getting allot of millage about "it will gobble up your dick."

I've done the virtual sex with a guy that had one and it was hot. My toy vibrated every time he thrust into his toy. It looked like it felt good for him :)

Lovense* for all you search engines out there.

Also, that dude shows up everywhere.

h9CiFmb.gif

Last edited:
Okay so I just got two of the love sense toys but as I was looking through the website I saw the male version. To me it looked scary like if I had a penis I would not want to put my dick in it. It reminds me of a toy I had when I was little...the cabbage patch kid that you could feed and would gobble up carrot sticks. That's what I feel like...it looks like it will gobble up your dick.
SO!
Let me know how y'all like it? What are the sensations on the guys side? Have you had "virtual sex" with a model and how was that experience?

One of my regulars gifted me the Nora & the Lush a few months ago. He also got himself the Max. I was super curious to see a male sex toy in action for the first time. We tested them in skype & it was one of the most hilarious moments i've ever witnessed! :panda:

So, this may be tmi but he is uncircumcised & average sized in the "male department". When we started, everything seemed okay, but then, when we turned the levels all the way up things went a little left lol. The Max does this like up & down motion with suction simultaneously but the gag is ( :p )
1. it kinda makes a loud pumping sound. I didn't realize this as an issue due to my many years of using loud ass vibrators, but my user later brought it to my attention. For someone who had never used a sex toy, the sound was a bit of a turn off apparently.
2. When he pulled off the toy, it was gripping his dick so hard that it made a smacking sound when he detached it lol. Soo funny. & his dick was kinda red and looked as if it had grown an inch all around hahaha. I can't make this shit up.
I am not trying to discredit lovense at all, because I like their toys. I think maybe I got a little carried away with the control buttons lol. Other than what I mentioned, the Max did what it is intended to do in the end which is all that matters lol.

One of my fans got a lush for me, it is a great toy, but the browser that lovense uses is THE WORST. I would not spend my own money on it.

Wait - now they have their own browser? It sounds like they should stop playing around and should talk to MFC/CB to be properly supported instead of doing hacks.

Wait - now they have their own browser? It sounds like they should stop playing around and should talk to MFC/CB to be properly supported instead of doing hacks.
Yeah, I believe it's officially called Chromium. They don't have the chrome extension anymore because it is considered adult content, I guess. They really should just work with the sites because the worst part is my sound will not work on their browser which is a huge part of why people love the toys so much! Ugh... it is frustrating.

Yeah, I believe it's officially called Chromium. They don't have the chrome extension anymore because it is considered adult content, I guess.

Well, Chromium is just the open source version of Chrome, so probably they recompiled with their own code added; my main concern is that they probably aren't devoting a lot of resources to keeping it updated, which is a *really* important thing for a web browser given the insane amount of ways things can be abused. For example, have they set up the required Omaha (google updater) infrastructure to ensure that people using their version of Chromium get updates? Or do they expect models to just frequently check if there is a new version and download/install that?

They really should just work with the sites because the worst part is my sound will not work on their browser which is a huge part of why people love the toys so much! Ugh... it is frustrating.

Wait - they use chromium and they managed to break things that work in Chrome? ok...

And yeah, they should work with the sites - there's much better ways to make it work: chaturbate for example has its programming interface, so they could use that . And they could work with MFC to get an interface in place to allow sending tip data to Lovense's servers to get the toy working - it would even be better for them this way, since then they could finally fix the code to support all tip types (IIRC, it doesn't work with silent+hidden value).

Status
Not open for further replies.