AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Low camscore on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samathacutie

Cam Model
Sep 22, 2015
Some where over the rainbow
MFC Username
samathacutie
Chaturbate Username
sam25699
Hi all,
I was hoping people would give me advice and feedback. I've been stuck in an mfc camscore of around 500 for the past 2 months . I do have content to sell but seem to get lost in pm's . I'm also not making a shift plan . What do you ladies normally do for shift plans ? Can someone explain a general idea of there shift plan please ?

Also put my skype rates on my profile but guys never seem to care. I will get the pm's for something like 50 tokens for skype . The guys get really mad when i tell them to check my profile . I have game listed but nobody seems to care.

I also have my regulars hanging out in the room but they only tip once and then want to hang out and tip rarely . it can be hard .

Thanks

I wish MFC would make 'limit your PMs to friends only' the default for all new signups.
Right! I remember my first broadcast and being bombarded.

I definitely will have someone come in and tip a lot - ONCE - and expect to PM me all day every day for the rest of their life.

Or tip me once and then want to chat for hours...

Sometimes I'm kind of rude about it, but if I want to be really nice about it, I just explain that
1) Can't PM everyone who PMs me, I'd be one busy girl
2) My time is valuable. It's important to be worth my time. :)
3) I can't spend my time neglecting paying customers talking to non-paying customers.

"You're welcome to hang out and lurk. Have a great night!"

Hope that helps. :h:

One thing that's helped my cam score s doing "offline only tip" sales on my video/snapchat. Also logging off when its slow, waiting, then getting back on. I've been on mFC for two weeks and so far have had pretty good luck with my camscore. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Amberlie_
One thing that's helped my cam score s doing "offline only tip" sales on my video/snapchat. Also logging off when its slow, waiting, then getting back on. I've been on mFC for two weeks and so far have had pretty good luck with my camscore. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tips! How do you do offline tips only for content sales?

I also have my regulars hanging out in the room but they only tip once and then want to hang out and tip rarely . it can be hard
Think this is the part most newer models struggle with most, and something top models never seem to struggle with, keeping things moving.

I can't count the times I have wanted to enjoy and spend my tokens on a new model only to discover that she had no way to reach her next countdown. What tends to happen from the member perspective is that you tip for not much reward, inevitably even if you have the tokens you lose your passion for it, even though you like the model. As a member you tip once/ a few times and just hang out until things change.

Thanks for the tips! How do you do offline tips only for content sales?
I just say on twitter or my MFC newfeed "if you tip X amount offline tip by X date you will recieve x"

Status
Not open for further replies.