AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush 2 tip amounts? (MyFreeCams)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, so I just got the Lush 2 today and I set it up mostly, but I'm not quite sure what values to use for tips... I'm really just trying to get a general idea on what most models do.

My current idea is for each Level (intensity) to do it like, if you tip 1 it'll vibrate for 1 second on the lowest setting, tip 5 it'll vibrate on low for 5 seconds, etc. because like, I feel that it's the fairest & easiest way to do it? But I don't really know which tips would work well with each setting & everything/: I wouldn't normally ask for any sort of advice, but google didn't help me & I can't join most models' chatrooms to see what they usually do.

I guess I'd just like to know what most of y'all do? I wouldn't want to like, totally mess up somehow.

This is my basic outline rn : (tip amount/ Level price = seconds)
Level 1: 1-50 (level cost: 1 per tip) (lowest setting)
Level 2: 51-100 (level cost: 5 per tip)
Level 3: 101-300(level cost: 10 per tip)
Level 4: 301-900 (level cost: 15 per tip) (highest setting)

So like, if someone tipped 6, it'd vibrate on the lowest setting for 6 seconds
If someone tipped 90, it'd vibrate for 9 seconds on the third setting (medium I guess? can't remember the names)

Idk if this makes sense or is normal, or if this way of describing it would make sense to viewers... It feels fairest to me, so that like, people don't get the same thing when they tip 20 as when they tip 1, because then they'd just tip 1 token 20 times, you know? Idk.

I guess my question would be what do you guys do? I assume it varies between cam girls, but I'd like to know a general idea, I guess.

hey,
I never saw/understood this kind of setup with the time directly set by the amount tipped. This would not make sense to viewers :)
I think that you miss that the time is depending on level only (an option when you adjust levels).

maybe lush 2 is special... but I really don't think, it's the same interface for all the models so it should be the same :

1582922169579.png

ie (not the adjustment shown in pic but a random one picked in a room) :
1582922701729.png
and so on... Plus some special levels reacting on exact amounts, ie : 111 tk for 15 sec waves ...

if they tip 2 or 3, they activate the same than tipping 1. They are used to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicitysunshine
hey,
I never saw/understood this kind of setup with the time directly set by the amount tipped. This would not make sense to viewers :)
I think that you miss that the time is depending on level only (an option when you adjust levels).

maybe lush 2 is special... but I really don't think, it's the same interface for all the models so it should be the same :

View attachment 83402

ie (not the adjustment shown in pic but a random one picked in a room) :
View attachment 83404
and so on... Plus some special levels reacting on exact amounts, ie : 111 tk for 15 sec waves ...

if they tip 2 or 3, they activate the same than tipping 1. They are used to it.

Thank you, I definitely understand more now. I really do wish my way was easy/possible to implement (level limit is 15, or I'd really just make like 900 levels lmao) because then people could tip different amounts and get different results, so there would be incentive to tip higher amounts between ranges. ): I am very disappointed by this... I wish the settings automatically were like this, just because then users would get the most value out of their tokens in an easy way, I guess. Plus, I'd be getting the most tokens I possibly could. I guess if they're used to this, it is okay, though. Thank you very much again, especially for including pictures! :h:

Oh cool, I never saw this, but ok, this should do your thing :)
also, it would be original imo

users would get the most value out of their tokens in an easy way, I guess.

here, not sure. It's the same, just in a different way a bit more complex, no ?
Unless you success in selecting only geeks and nerds don't have too much hope they'll get it imo, and geeks are broke :/

But OK it worth a try

Reactions: felicitysunshine
Do models use Lush on MFC a lot?
It's everywhere. Almost unavoidable except in the "social cammer" type rooms.

Aren’t most mfc rooms the social type though?
A lot of the top rooms are, but not majority.

Scroll down a few rows and you'll run into many models with pink antennae.

Reactions: Mila_ and MDouble00
Status
Not open for further replies.