AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 token tip and bye

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion they like you but they shy . I mean haha im broadcaster but when i had some tokens i used to do that to some guys who i liked;D I didnt want them do a show or getting naked, i was just sending 1 token to say: hi i like you but im too shy to even stay :D

Yeah, a bit of a mystery. Even if they're buzzing it, I don't get what they get from that, doing it almost anonymously, but I never got the whole buzzing your thing anyway, I find it tacky.

I don't mind it's better than those who hang around for hours, months, years even giving compliments but never spending anything.

Hi i know what you mean. When i say hi to them, they instantly leave. I think some of them are cheap and hope that we show something or scream for 1 token and the other 1 token tippers are just checking if they like the room and use 1 token as a „test vibe“.

It’s annoying and i don’t feel much from 1 token. I could put the lush in my bed where my cats sleep and they wouldn’t even woke up from 1 second low vibration , lol.

Why do some members enter, give you a token, and then stay for 2 seconds and leave? What do they really want? to see how you vibrate for 1 min from 1 token? I can't understand them! Stop doing this, dear members!
I was thinking this exact thing the other day except just random amounts like 15 tokens (my tip menu starts at 50), then they stay for like 2 minutes and leave. dont say anything, dont respond if you say something to them. It feels like they are expecting something...just no idea what 😂

I always assumed they were browsing and didn't want to not tip..
I think a lot of times this is the answer. In those cases it is actually good behavior, but hard to know the real motivation behind it I suspect

I also see it a lot with guys who you can tell from their level and time on their site are not big spenders. For these guys giving one token is a bigger deal then somebody who always carries around 10k tokens in their account

I think sometimes they're expecting more attention for 1tk than they get and if they don't get it they leave - like, I'll just say "hi, name"… but they don't say hi back.I suppose they wanted me to be super grateful and show something? For 5 cents? Or if you're not wearing a toy and they see that their tip "is not doing anything" they're like nah what's the point... That's the feel I get from it anyway.

I think sometimes they're expecting more attention for 1tk than they get and if they don't get it they leave - like, I'll just say "hi, name"… but they don't say hi back.I suppose they wanted me to be super grateful and show something? For 5 cents? Or if you're not wearing a toy and they see that their tip "is not doing anything" they're like nah what's the point... That's the feel I get from it anyway.

THIS!

Honestly I am one of these people who do this. My reason is my belief that if u r entering a room to see someone in a state of undress then u should have a decency to tip at least 1 token. Imagine if everyone who entered a room did this what a financial difference it would make for many girls.

So if I've been in your room and left sorry your room wasn't for me but felt u deserved at least a token for the few secs I was in there for. (Although I agree I think most guys who do this r looking for lush reactions)

Honestly I am one of these people who do this. My reason is my belief that if u r entering a room to see someone in a state of undress then u should have a decency to tip at least 1 token. Imagine if everyone who entered a room did this what a financial difference it would make for many girls.

So if I've been in your room and left sorry your room wasn't for me but felt u deserved at least a token for the few secs I was in there for. (Although I agree I think most guys who do this r looking for lush reactions)
If every of our viewer would do that, then some girls would be very rich:) Respect for this attitude. I understand that totally and me when i was watching cams sometimes i never did that if i didnt have at least 1 token to spend :D And was spending no matter if i liked somebdy or not. Just for me ,entering room means tip ANYTHING but im camgirl and i dont wanna be lurker mor than anything haha

I don't mind it's better than those who hang around for hours, months, years even giving compliments but never spending anything.
Then just ban people who don't tip - stops time wasting all round. If you can't get a tip out of someone over YEARS then either you're terrible, or they're just hanging out and not costing you anything - either way I say just ban them, get rid of their illusions that you might prefer them around and just clear your room so that big spending men can come in and shower you with gold bb.

From the member's perspective we get it - you want more cash, less work, but you aren't entitled to my money on a free cam site in a public chat.

Yeah honestly pretty much all the members I have that do that on token sites, I've started banning. Because they come night after night, hanging out for hours. They won't respond to hello, or thank you or anything. But they sit there dropping one token every 10 minutes. I don't care what their reasoning is, I'm over it. It puts me in a bad mood, and I think it's rude. Not happening in my room. I never get people who tip 1 say hi, or anything. It's always this same story. No thanks. Then I'll say something like "yeah I need to be going or my cam scores's gonna drop" and without fail, they'll drop one token after that. Like just fuck off at that point.

I know other models won't ever ban paying members,. even if its super small. My whole 9 years I've always banned small paying people who hang out forever/ aren't friendly or participating, don't add anything than creeper vibes, and I've done fine. It's not personal, it's about where I want to be directing my attention, and where I don't want distractions. Some people I just find creepy and/or irritating.

ETA; Whoops never noticed the Bye part in thread topic. I never get that. They always linger.

Last edited:
Hi i know what you mean. When i say hi to them, they instantly leave. I think some of them are cheap and hope that we show something or scream for 1 token and the other 1 token tippers are just checking if they like the room and use 1 token as a „test vibe“.

It’s annoying and i don’t feel much from 1 token. I could put the lush in my bed where my cats sleep and they wouldn’t even woke up from 1 second low vibration , lol.
This! Yes ! Like what they expect? 1 tok and I squirt? haha

I was thinking this exact thing the other day except just random amounts like 15 tokens (my tip menu starts at 50), then they stay for like 2 minutes and leave. dont say anything, dont respond if you say something to them. It feels like they are expecting something...just no idea what 😂
Yeah, maybe the don't know either. I think this sort of analysis comes back to human nature and what motivates people to do anything - status usually, followed by sex, and of course status through sex and sex through status...

Status
Not open for further replies.