AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Major OBS issues out of nowhere- can someone help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hi all,

Its been happening slowly that my OBS connected to my Lovense Browser for Chaturbate has been lagging a bit but now its full blown unusable, lagging and delayed completely whether I stream from 720 or even lower.

I really need help with this as I fear Chaturabte support won't be able to help.

Here's my computer info and I have 131 GB of storage left. My computer for over a year has been completely fine as well as my internet. What's happening!?

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 6.52.31 PM.png

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it SO SO much. Thought to maybe reset my graphics card but idk. Thanks love you love you love you!

Signed, I'm desperate!

Hi all,

Its been happening slowly that my OBS connected to my Lovense Browser for Chaturbate has been lagging a bit but now its full blown unusable, lagging and delayed completely whether I stream from 720 or even lower.

I really need help with this as I fear Chaturabte support won't be able to help.

Here's my computer info and I have 131 GB of storage left. My computer for over a year has been completely fine as well as my internet. What's happening!?

View attachment 82139

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it SO SO much. Thought to maybe reset my graphics card but idk. Thanks love you love you love you!

Signed, I'm desperate!

You might want to do your upgrade to mojave or catilina and then come back if you still having issues. Your OS is pretty out of date at this point.

You might want to do your upgrade to mojave or catilina and then come back if you still having issues. Your OS is pretty out of date at this point.
Well maybe not yet:

What is OBS telling you in the status bar at the bottom?
Have you checked Activity Monitor to see how your CPU and Memory is doing?

Wow @SMuser69 I updated to Mojave and I THINK (keyword think as I haven't streamed without a password yet) this solved my problem. I can't believe an update might fix the problem!

@charleigh_ It was all the browsers! Was a bit worse on the Lovense one, though. Is there a way to connected my toy without using the Lovense Browser (on a Mac... I think on a PC there definitely is).

@Lelo1 I actually spoke to someone at OBS on Discord who told me that there were no problems with my OBS after I changed a few settings so I think that was not the problem. It was so weird I was just fully delayed and laggy but OBS wasn't showing a problem. The guy at OBS like didn't believe me, ha.

And @AmberCutie thank the gods (and you) you told me that... I didn't update it to Catalina because of you. Apple really sucks sometimes... how could that be that they release a huge update and a major program doesn't work on it? But it goes to show, never update right when the update comes out. Its good to wait a month or something.

Anyway I appreciate the help so much, all! Chaturbate still didn't get back to me, I'm a it disappointed on that, they're usually much more prompt, and this was a pretty urgent situation. Although I did miss an entire day of work because of this shit. Super sucks. I guess I learned.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SMuser69
I've only used the lovense browser. I think you might be able to use the app on your phone but I've never tried it out.

You can just download google chrome onto your mac and use the lovense extension thru the chrome browser. So much better than the lovense browser!!!
(You also have to download lovense connect directly to your computer and connect the toy to that as well of course)
Thanks but I think this might only be for a PC, what do you think? When I download for my Mac is doesn’t work :(

Thanks but I think this might only be for a PC, what do you think? When I download for my Mac is doesn’t work :(

I use an iMac and I have google chrome downloaded on it with the lovense extension. I have been using it for 6 months this way. It definitely works. Not just for a PC. Just google "how to download chrome for mac" and get that set up first.
Then google the directions for "lovense chrome extension download".
And again, I also use lovense connect for the mac and have it directly on the computer instead of thru my phone. Helps with connection issues in my experience.

Another Mac user here. OS is Sierra, and I use the Lovense Browser and Lovense Extension, but have to use Lovense Connect on my phone as it won't work otherwise. No serious problems so far!

Another Mac user here. OS is Sierra, and I use the Lovense Browser and Lovense Extension, but have to use Lovense Connect on my phone as it won't work otherwise. No serious problems so far!
Can you share how to use Lovense connect on phone with the my Mac? Haven’t been able to figure that shit out! Thanks 💙

Can you share how to use Lovense connect on phone with the my Mac? Haven’t been able to figure that shit out! Thanks 💙

QR code reader in the phone app to read code generated by Lovense Extension settings (where you set levels and games). It's on the left side of the page. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.