AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GingerStreaks said:
Jesus, those look like warts. I'm trying to look at it objectively and keep in mind that all penises are different and some look a little odd but... those really look like warts.
I think the problem is that he isn't quite hard and those are veins bulging the skin.

AmberCutie said:
GingerStreaks said:
Jesus, those look like warts. I'm trying to look at it objectively and keep in mind that all penises are different and some look a little odd but... those really look like warts.
I think the problem is that he isn't quite hard and those are veins bulging the skin.

Unless the veins are ruptured, I don't think they would bulge that way. I don't know if it's warts, but he has something wrong with his shlong.

nzhere said:
bawksy said:
JanetJackme said:
OMG I totally didn't read the rules and gave my roommate a bj during a group show on my first day and I didn't get caught till the next day and I got docked...

needless to say, lesson learned.

:(

OOPS

Pics or it didn't happen.

:think: :think: :think:

hahaha that's me!! :)

I can't believe you have those pics!! hahahaha can you send me copies!!??? lol

Best show ever, because I got to give head and have fun.

But too bad it was for free :(

ohwell, I hope everyone had enjoyed themselves!!

:naughty: Tipped to flash a complete stranger who was sitting with her for quite some time. Then when she left she thought he might follow her and got a book store staff member to escourt her to her car. :woops:

GingerStreaks said:

They look a lot like warts...that's fucking gross

Agent_99 in a barnes and noble sits at the next table from a guy at the cafe. She's responding to chat in a normal voice, so obviously he can hear her, she asks if she's being too loud and eventually starts reading chat.
She tells him it's a website called "tokbox" and people give "tokens" that she can use to upgrade her stuff on farmville...like anyone is that fucking dumb especially when 1500 people are watching and many of them are spamming "blow him!" etc...
Eventually she got her tits out in front of him, then said she had to leave, then was worried he'd stalk her (he seemed perfectly normal and not even creepy) and asked security to walk her to her car...what a fucking nutter.
PS I love how I caught him just as he's looking right at the boob hahah

Jupiter551 said:
Agent_99 in a barnes and noble sits at the next table from a guy at the cafe. She's responding to chat in a normal voice, so obviously he can hear her, she asks if she's being too loud and eventually starts reading chat.
She tells him it's a website called "tokbox" and people give "tokens" that she can use to upgrade her stuff on farmville...like anyone is that fucking dumb especially when 1500 people are watching and many of them are spamming "blow him!" etc...
Eventually she got her tits out in front of him, then said she had to leave, then was worried he'd stalk her (he seemed perfectly normal and not even creepy) and asked security to walk her to her car...what a fucking nutter.
PS I love how I caught him just as he's looking right at the boob hahah
Teeep me ur 100000 tokens, bb.

Bocefish said:
:naughty:

LOL

She's all blurry while he's nice and clean...

it made me laugh.

Attachments

• anniechick.jpg
    anniechick.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 555
Bocefish said:
Do you know what your toes are doing in the heat of the moment?
I do! I can feel them doing crazy things! When I'm having my "epic cums" in group and my feet are out of cam view, they are totally doing that.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Do you know what your toes are doing in the heat of the moment?
I do! I can feel them doing crazy things! When I'm having my "epic cums" in group and my feet are out of cam view, they are totally doing that.

my toes always look like that.. they are deformed :( stupid short tendons.

AndyG61 said:
mistahbah said:
Sitting in some Denny's somewhere... with someone's Grandpa.

He had his hand on her knee and she had to keep swatting his hand away from her boobs... it was kinda funny. :)

She's been entertaining over the last few days, seems to be on a World Tour or something - Friday night she locked herself in the toilets of a fast food restaurant & ran a show from there (solo, no men involved - but she did have to keep things quiet, so as not to disturb the cleaner who was trying to get in!) and as I type this she has just flashed her tits in a branch of Barnes & Noble, & is promising to "get her freak on" when she hits 3000 tokens!! :-D
She's certainly a bit reckless. Yesterday she was in Barnes & Noble, and I step away from the computer to get some water. I get back and the webcam's off. Apparently somebody saw what she was doing, and she had to book it the hell out of there.

I'm assuming flashing in public like that is illegal? What about the tippers, or MFC itself? Would only she get in trouble if she got caught by the wrong people?

Mirra said:
Was surprised to see the name of a model I had on my friends list from a while back in my private gallery this morning with a guy in the caps.
For god's sake, woman, at least get the cock hard before you suck it on cam. Sheesh.

Cassidy Nicole said:
AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:
Was surprised to see the name of a model I had on my friends list from a while back in my private gallery this morning with a guy in the caps.
For god's sake, woman, at least get the cock hard before you suck it on cam. Sheesh.

SERIOUSLY!

Not every camwhore can afford fluffers. :p

Bocefish said:
I love that you always post a :naughty: on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.