AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt the first time they have been on cam. MFC seems to believe them when they girl says 'this is the new mfc bb. men are allowed.' They made some decent jing too.. did several gps and a pvt.

Attachments

• Vic2.jpg
    Vic2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 537
  • vic3.jpg
    vic3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 537
:roll: yeah right
Victoriavex no profile =suspended or banned already

hehehe.. I heard her say that also. Made me chuckle. ;)
It's no wonder they finally got her tho. There must have been 50/75 members that told her the rule thing and many also said the lounges were full of folks saying they'd reported her already.... poor kid, she didnt appear to be the brightest bulb in the shed anyway.

Got one online now.

She has a guy wrapped up in a blanket (but you can see his feet sticking out) and hes having trouble keeping it erect. :)

Whenever someone in chat asks her if there is a guy under the blanket she says "No there is no real guy here... wink wink." (And she says the wink wink part)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.07.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.07.27 PM.png
    913.1 KB · Views: 510
  • Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.09.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.09.54 PM.png
    870.2 KB · Views: 510
  • Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.18.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 10.18.24 PM.png
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 510
Looks like she's been banned already as her profile is dead.

LolasLiger said:

Profile is still there but she's now offline.

Edited to add: I made this mistake when I was new and I am SOOO glad I didn't get busted, fined or end up in this thread. (I just checked to be sure.) :lol:

Reactions: SadieSixx
LolasLiger said:

Still there for me too...
ViCKY_La_FoX
MyFreeCams Time: 9:41pm PDT

Shes no noob so she's got to be aware of the rules... first comment post was April.

I was kind of surprised she wasn't banned last night.

When she moved the cam you could see the guys arms and his face a few times. Then when she was riding him he reached down and tried shoving his cock in her ass to which she said not now, then climbed off of him for a smoke break. (And she wasn't smoking cigerettes either) :)

Most of the guys in the lounge kept making fun of both of them as the guy kept losing his errection and guy in the lounge said that if you had a girl that looked like that fucking you you wouldn't have an errection either. Some of the comments were funny.

Reactions: SoTxBob
She's gonna screw around one too many times and get assaulted or da boot from MFC.

Attachments

• MOC(SLL3).jpg
    MOC(SLL3).jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 458
  • Moc(SLL2).jpg
    Moc(SLL2).jpg
    272 KB · Views: 457
  • MOC(SLL1).jpg
    MOC(SLL1).jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 457
  • MOC(SLL).jpg
    MOC(SLL).jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 458
AllisonWilder said:
LolasLiger said:

Profile is still there but she's now offline.
SoTxBob said:
Still there for me too...
ViCKY_La_FoX
MyFreeCams Time: 9:41pm PDT

Shes no noob so she's got to be aware of the rules... first comment post was April.

Cheers guys. Have since found her profile. I either typed it in wrong before, or there was a glitch in the system.

I did laugh at her idea of a "Perfect Mate"
My BiG Dick Black Boyfriend !!! Huge COCK ! lol
Huge Cock? Having seen the screenshots, I don't feel so inadequate now.:lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
H50L7.jpg

She got banned while we were watching her however I was then surprised to see her back on a few minutes later advertising a Skype show. -.-

Bocefish said:
:naughty:
I never knew penises were really that small :think: I don't sleep around enough

Know idea how she never gets caught, but she will one day. Those two ladies clocking the laptop and thier expressions.

Attachments

• spl4.JPG
    spl4.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 344
  • spl2.JPG
    spl2.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 344
  • spl1.JPG
    spl1.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 345
  • spl7.JPG
    spl7.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 339
goneforaburton said:
Know idea how she never gets caught, but she will one day. Those two ladies clocking the laptop and thier expressions.

There were kids there right in the background as well.The fact that she was blatantly showing people off is pretty disgusting.

Sukura_Luvm8 on the street again teasing a ramdom old guy.

Attachments

• sk1.JPG
    sk1.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 262
  • sk2.JPG
    sk2.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 262
  • sk3.JPG
    sk3.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 263
  • sk4.JPG
    sk4.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 261
  • sk5.JPG
    sk5.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 262
  • sk6.JPG
    sk6.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 263
mynameisbob84 said:
That guy looks like a fucking boss - completely unfazed by stumbling across a naked lady in a car with a Hitachi and a salad.

I did not get to take a screen shot but she showed his Moterbike, looked pretty damm awesome.

He was not shocked at anything she was saying to him and gave as good as he got. Even offered to "eat her out like she has never been eating out before"

She has gone private now and said she is going to squirt on his bike or his hands. :lol:

Attachments

• sk7.JPG
    sk7.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 254
  • sk8.JPG
    sk8.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 254
mynameisbob84 said:
That guy looks like a fucking boss - completely unfazed by stumbling across a naked lady in a car with a Hitachi and a salad.
Now we know why all ladies laugh when they eat salad! http://thehairpin.com/2011/01/women-laughing-alone-with-salad/ They all have a hitachi under the table, and they are not in fact laughing, but rather in the throes of turbo orgasm!

Picture-35.jpg

:naughty:

Attachments

• bluescutesoph.jpg
    bluescutesoph.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Tilly
:naughty: Morgana's at it again... saw her last week also but grabbed a cap last night...

Attachments

• ML9.12..jpg
    ML9.12..jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 117
goneforaburton said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I did not get to take a screen shot but she showed his Moterbike, looked pretty damm awesome.

He was not shocked at anything she was saying to him and gave as good as he got. Even offered to "eat her out like she has never been eating out before"

She has gone private now and said she is going to squirt on his bike or his hands. :lol:

Perhaps she's finally been banned? Profile is unavailable

Reactions: goneforaburton
The dude was swinging dildos around like crazy lol

Attachments

• MANONCAM.JPG
    MANONCAM.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 960
Status
Not open for further replies.