AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 7_16_2013 , 1_17_54 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 7_16_2013 , 1_17_54 PM.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Screenshot - 7_16_2013 , 1_18_40 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 7_16_2013 , 1_18_40 PM.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1,057
Reactions: LadyLuna
bawksy said:
Reminder: Close the door to hallways if kids are going to be walking about. If you think man-on-cam is bad, watch when happens when the admins find out about boy-on-cam.

OMG WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON CAMMING WHEN THEY HAVE CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE?!! At least wait till they are asleep! JEEEZ!

Reactions: Nordling
MandyMetal said:
bawksy said:
Reminder: Close the door to hallways if kids are going to be walking about. If you think man-on-cam is bad, watch when happens when the admins find out about boy-on-cam.

OMG WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON CAMMING WHEN THEY HAVE CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE?!! At least wait till they are asleep! JEEEZ!

There was one girl on lastnight doing a topless show at a beach. Several time small children appeared on her cam :angry4: she was told several time to not point her cam anywhere near children. So what did she do sometime later , she pointed it directly at a woman breastfeeding her child. :woops:

her profile appears to be gone now :whistle:

Reactions: MandyMetal
Camming while husband/boyfriend watches TV in the same room, awful choice of mirror placement.

Attachments

• clip (2013-08-10 at 01.58.26).png
    clip (2013-08-10 at 01.58.26).png
    452.9 KB · Views: 874
Alt-tabbed to find my mouse bringing this one up tonight

Attachments

• moc.png
    moc.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 802
this thread is HILARIOUS - and not as hot as I would have thought :lol:
Couples fucking on cam usually gets me going but the captures in this thread..not so much, LOL :snooty:

:naughty:

Attachments

• gypsy_blush.jpg
    gypsy_blush.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 747
We had loads of fun in BitCoinHolly's room last night. Room was full of Premium members and the conversation was lively. Lots of models wished they had that many Premium members in their room.

I'm thinking it might have been a Lounger goofing off. Dude was online forever too and never got the boot by Admin even though they were online at the time. He was still broadcasting when I when to bed this morning.

Every time I see this thread title it makes me laugh because it conjures up the image of some guy having sex with his girlfriend's webcam.

Doesn't really count, but it still caught my attention.

Attachments

• sweet2.png
    sweet2.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 530
  • sweet1.png
    sweet1.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 532
Reactions: LadyLuna
Airwolfe said:
Online right now.

:shock: I didn't know ball-sacs came that low!

Wait a minute ! :think: :naughty: nice try

Attachments

• normaxswet-1.jpg
    normaxswet-1.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 403
  • normaxswet-2.jpg
    normaxswet-2.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 402
  • normaxswet-3.jpg
    normaxswet-3.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 402
I wasnt in the room so idk what was going on, but this was the hover over image of Jenna's room... O_O Giiiiiiiiirl dont do thaaaaaaaat!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.22.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 7.22.39 PM.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.