AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
I have recently made a ManyVids Account!
I noticed in order to get the maximum number of Profile Points,
I need to setup a GoFundMe Account.

From my past experience, all the money I earned on GoFundMe was confiscated.
I had close to 1300 on one of my profiles and I never got paid out at all.

Also, you need to post it in categories and add a bank account if you are Canadian unless I am mistaken.
I'll do some research and post it in the comments if I find out as I do not see anything on the forums that really stood out to me, but I feel as ManyVids seems to be so popular, perhaps it should! If you wish to put in some input here that would be awesome.
There is a thread available for Manyvids help posted by the lovely JUNIPER JIN <-- Click To View

View Her Thread - - > https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/manyvids-thread.27346/

I'm not doing so well on ManyVids. I actually have never made a sale yet.

I have issues making video previews and such as I use a chromebook.
I generate around 400 Views a day through my twitter.
I guess people want to watch the free preview and not pay the whole price.
I'm going to actually delete the account if my efforts in the website don't pick up in the next week.
I feel as if my fanclubs on CHATURBATE, my Website and MYFREECAMS should suffice.

My content is available at the lowest price. I just don't understand! I need to fix this.
I'm curious if ManyVids would even allow me to do a ManyVids takeover with such low traffic!​

Oh wow, I should have looked, now I feel silly....
Here I was thinking I was making an amazing blog post, but nooo, I shoulda just clicked it before I posted !

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.