AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! Update!

The police are finally helping me, as I have enough evidence to prove my case.

They caught the guy.

Due to him being only 17 they smacked him with community service.

There is a restraining order on him.

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions on what to do and how to deal with everything!
It was a great help xo :h:

I'm glad to hear that you had a positive resolution!

Ok! Update!

They caught the guy.

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions on what to do and how to deal with everything!

So how was he able to get your new phone numbers all the time? (Don't explain literally HOW) just what was the connection? Relative in phone company, relative in the police? Hacking your wifi? It was just strange he was getting numbers you said you only gave your parents.

Reactions: Kitty_Minxi
His dad works for Telstra. He was hacking my socials and volunteering at his dad's work.
I don't know the full details. But the cyber crimes stepped in and put a stop to it all.

Ok! Update!

They caught the guy.

I am really happy that they caught the guy, I hope it will bring you some peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.