AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC change model from one studio to other

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

i have a webcam studio, one girl triwd to start working with us few days ago. She was working in other studio until June, when i tried to create the Account, MFC answered that model already has an Account and should work with it.

My question is, what should i do to be able to activate the model account into my studio? she doesn't want to continúe working with the other studio, should the other studio close the Account or do u have what do we need to do yo get the model account associated to my studio?

Thanks

Step 1) Read the current agreements / contracts in place with the studio she's been performing with. There might be some language on no-compete's in there.

I do know there's sites that will transfer accounts from one studio to another, or transfer an independent account to a studio account. Off the top of my head I can't remember which ones will or will not. Might want to read through the MFC wiki and see if you can't find any info and contact support on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.