AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC deleted my account without any explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2013
I'm new to MFC and just registered my model account about 3 days ago. MFC approved my application in the two hours after I submitted the application, and they approved my photo ID after that I uploaded in the same day. When I tried to log in yesterday(about to show), I was unable to log in. My account is not exists any more. I emailed, No response.

So, I registered again with different email last night and they approved again in few hours and I uploaded my ID before I go to bed. I tried to log in to see the status this morning. The account is not exists again. I emailed again, No response.

MFC doesn't reply my email. I really don't know what is going on. What should I do?

Where do you live?

Reactions: Shaun__
cutiecutie said:
I'm new to MFC and just registered my model account about 3 days ago. MFC approved my application in the two hours after I submitted the application, and they approved my photo ID after that I uploaded in the same day. When I tried to log in yesterday(about to show), I was unable to log in. My account is not exists any more. I emailed, No response.

So, I registered again with different email last night and they approved again in few hours and I uploaded my ID before I go to bed. I tried to log in to see the status this morning. The account is not exists again. I emailed again, No response.

MFC doesn't reply my email. I really don't know what is going on. What should I do?

Have you ever had an account with MFC in the past that might have gotten banned or could still be active?

Reactions: Evvie
What other camsites have you work on? MFC is not required to let anyone open an account, even though it might not be fair. Maybe you could register on another site instead? If you really have your heart set on MFC, your best bet is just to try and talk to the staff, but if they won't respond to you, there isn't much you can do.

I have account in F4F and LJ. I dont why they approved my application and my photo ID, and then deleted me without any notice/reason.

Thats weird! I am at a loss as to why they would do that and not even give an explanation :?

And Id highly recommend leaving LiveJasmine. You should check out Streamate :twocents-02cents:

Given their popularity and reputation (and how quickly they've always responded to my e-mails), it sounds strange for MFC to go 2 weeks without responding to a model's e-mail. Which e-mail address of theirs did you use to contact them? Also, when you signed up as a model, you signed up on MyFreeCams.com, right? Or did you sign up through an ad you've seen somewhere else (an ad on SexyJobs, Craigslist, or Backpage)?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
GreatDane said:
Could it have something to do with the fact that they are used to working as a couple and MFC may be aware of it and they don't want a mix up and have the Man on Cam situation? just a thought there

I highly doubt it, there are plenty of MFC ladies who work as couples on other sites. He seemed super onto it when we talked and they seemed well aware of how mfc worked.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
I've always found MFC hit and miss in their replies to emails. They're quick to jump on it if you have an issue which means that you can't log on to your cam and make money or anything to do with MFC mail (even though they often try to make out it must be a model issue rather than their tech), everything else seems to get stonewalled in my experience. Considering how many new models start every day that you can see on the homepages I can't fathom why they keep deleting your account unless you haven't filled out all the necessary info quickly after you've been approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.