AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Lobby : /

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden_Fae

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 17, 2015
USA
Twitter Username
@Eden_Fae
Tumblr Username
xedenfaex
MFC Username
Eden_Fae
There are some seriously rude, bitter, horrible people there.
I actually really regret looking in the lobby because of how judgmental everyone is there.
Comparing models and picking at imperfections. It REALLY made me nervous and kind of sick.

Staying out of it is probably for the best. Now that MFC has member rooms, there is not much use for the three lounges. Unless you like the company in them.
I decided that I definitely don't want THAT kind of company. EVER.
It seemed like a bunch of guys sitting around complaining about looks and whining about having to pay models. :grr:

Occasionally I would visit the lounge from time to time and I really started to hate it. Bad energy is the best way to sum it up.

I've never been there before but I did have a few people hop into my free chat room stating they saw me in the lounge and just had to come in to say hello and participate in whatever conversation I was having. I can only imagine what the conversation was like in the lounge. Probably a big... W T F .. LOL! If I remember correctly, it was when my room and I were discussing star wars, star trek, connect 4, final fantasy, programming, engineering, and network cables all at the same time. Yeahhhh, haha.

So, I guess I won't go visit XD I wonder if the lounges are different at the "higher" levels?

Reactions: dilligaf0
I've never been there before but I did have a few people hop into my free chat room stating they saw me in the lounge and just had to come in to say hello and participate in whatever conversation I was having. I can only imagine what the conversation was like in the lounge. Probably a big... W T F .. LOL! If I remember correctly, it was when my room and I were discussing star wars, star trek, connect 4, final fantasy, programming, engineering, and network cables all at the same time. Yeahhhh, haha.

So, I guess I won't go visit XD I wonder if the lounges are different at the "higher" levels?
No, the lounges at the higher levels are no better / different (I know, I've been in them briefly).
Think of the lounges as "troll cages" to keep them away from civilized people. (and occasionally one or two escape).

No, the lounges at the higher levels are no better / different (I know, I've been in them briefly).
Think of the lounges as "troll cages" to keep them away from civilized people. (and occasionally one or two escape).

Well, at least there's a somewhat contained place for all of them to go. My goodness, it sounds really horrible.

Reactions: dilligaf0
The higher the lounge the more it's likely the bitching will be related to money spent on the site.
"I spent my whole paycheck on this whore, and she still won't agree to go for a ride on my yacht."

The lounge is full of entitled persons who don't value work. Pay them no heed just as they pay you no tokens.
I wouldn't say this is necessarily true.

Yes there are bad aspects of the lounge but it also is often used by members to skim who's on and find a girl they're interested in hanging out with without the pressure of their name showing up in the chat list. I've had quite a few tipping members find me through viewing cams in the lounge. And often I get tips from the lounge. (If it says "this member is not in your room", he's likely watching in PM or from the lounge).

The lounge just reminds of the rest of the internet.....:)

Yes there are bad aspects of the lounge but it also is often used by members to skim who's on and find a girl they're interested in hanging out with without the pressure of their name showing up in the chat list. I've had quite a few tipping members find me through viewing cams in the lounge. And often I get tips from the lounge. (If it says "this member is not in your room", he's likely watching in PM or from the lounge).

Well, I did see some guys advertising cam models they really liked on there so it can't be ALL that bad.
I guess I was just set over the edge when one guy posted a BBW cam model in there and made fun of her for her size. Others joined in the bashing of that cam model and with me being a larger cam model myself I got a bit upset. :sweating:

Well, I did see some guys advertising cam models they really liked on there so it can't be ALL that bad.
I guess I was just set over the edge when one guy posted a BBW cam model in there and made fun of her for her size. Others joined in the bashing of that cam model and with me being a larger cam model myself I got a bit upset. :sweating:

Different people like different stuff. I was telling some work people about a woman I had been talking to recently, and mentioned she wanted to get a tattoo one day. They all told me to try to talk her out of it. I happen to like tattoos though, so I told them I had no interest in trying to change her mind. Honestly I would not have tried to change her mind if I hated tattoos either, because nobody likes a busybody.

A room full of people who do not like something, is not something you should focus on I think. Instead you might want to focus on the people in your room who think you are gorgeous, they are much more important in the big scheme of things. Also remember that men sometimes lie in public when other people are around if they are worried the others in the group might make fun of them for liking something different, so some of the men posting might think the BBW cam model looks good.

Different people like different stuff. I was telling some work people about a woman I had been talking to recently, and mentioned she wanted to get a tattoo one day. They all told me to try to talk her out of it. I happen to like tattoos though, so I told them I had no interest in trying to change her mind. Honestly I would not have tried to change her mind if I hated tattoos either, because nobody likes a busybody.

A room full of people who do not like something, is not something you should focus on I think. Instead you might want to focus on the people in your room who think you are gorgeous, they are much more important in the big scheme of things. Also remember that men sometimes lie in public when other people are around if they are worried the others in the group might make fun of them for liking something different, so some of the men posting might think the BBW cam model looks good.

You're right. I should try to keep that in mind! I'm kind of new and I feel like this advice will really help me in the future. Thanks a bunch. :p

Lounge is great when used properly. Popup, mute the chat, switch to friends, check out who is on and what they are wearing. Can see why some would hate it but it can be a great tool when used right.

From a member's side I'm sure it's great, but as a camgirl I always kinda felt like was just sorta a way to lurk without feeling the commitment of chatting or tipping. I get how it can be great for premiums who don't want to get notifications on their favorites/guest, but man...after I switched to a less social site it was so refreshing to just see more people in my chat...even if they were guesting. Seeing numbers of people watching, makes me want to stick on longer, even if I'm not getting tipped. Yeah, a guest won't contribute to my chat or tip there, but they often WILL buy videos. I rarely am able to sell videos unless I'm on cam, so it's nice to see the numbers. It kinda makes me feel like I'm appreciated, and not wasting my time. I get the idea of some wanting to be anon. They might be nervous, might not want to sign on for yet another site...there are tons of reasons really.

I guess just remember on such a competitive site, it's best to try and support your favorites rather than have a cool time with them then never show up again except in their friend's list. I had too many times on MFC where guys told me they still watched me all the time from lounge making me think...uh thanks, I think (?) I figure they may have anon tipped here and there, but I wouldn't have felt appreciated by that person. I knew one member who thought that lounge members showed up as guests in chat as well. That isn't true (just in case anyone else thought that). I can see how he thought it'd still contribute kinda, but in reality it didn't. I mean when a camgirl signs up yes, she's doing it to make money, but it's supposed to be about the job being interactive. I think most models feel as though they aren't doing a very good job if they aren't at least being viewed.

I guess just remember on such a competitive site, it's best to try and support your favorites rather than have a cool time with them then never show up again except in their friend's list.
I don't think I've ever really done this but I'm not sure exactly what you mean here.

I don't think I've ever really done this but I'm not sure exactly what you mean here.

Ok, so Mfc is a site that is based on camscore, so it's a more competitive site. Even if a model doesn't do the whole Miss MFC competition, she still will have a harder time showing up with a smaller camscore.

If you're the type of member that once upon a time popped in and a model because descent enough friends to put you on her friend list, then she'll see you online.

I understand by other posts you've made that you're not really the social type, so this may not be as big of a deal with models you visit (though I know quite a few still put tippers on their list as well).

Make better sense?

Edit: I also want to add, that I'm not sure if this affects models who pm members on their list, since I made it a rule early on not to pm members till they pmed me first, so maybe that affected their feelings of being supported through people in lounge vs room chat as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkInDrublic
From a member's side I'm sure it's great, but as a camgirl I always kinda felt like was just sorta a way to lurk without feeling the commitment of chatting or tipping. I get how it can be great for premiums who don't want to get notifications on their favorites/guest, but man...after I switched to a less social site it was so refreshing to just see more people in my chat...even if they were guesting. Seeing numbers of people watching, makes me want to stick on longer, even if I'm not getting tipped. Yeah, a guest won't contribute to my chat or tip there, but they often WILL buy videos. I rarely am able to sell videos unless I'm on cam, so it's nice to see the numbers. It kinda makes me feel like I'm appreciated, and not wasting my time. I get the idea of some wanting to be anon. They might be nervous, might not want to sign on for yet another site...there are tons of reasons really.

I guess just remember on such a competitive site, it's best to try and support your favorites rather than have a cool time with them then never show up again except in their friend's list. I had too many times on MFC where guys told me they still watched me all the time from lounge making me think...uh thanks, I think (?) I figure they may have anon tipped here and there, but I wouldn't have felt appreciated by that person. I knew one member who thought that lounge members showed up as guests in chat as well. That isn't true (just in case anyone else thought that). I can see how he thought it'd still contribute kinda, but in reality it didn't. I mean when a camgirl signs up yes, she's doing it to make money, but it's supposed to be about the job being interactive. I think most models feel as though they aren't doing a very good job if they aren't at least being viewed.

Would it be an idea to let a model know how many people are watching her from the various Lounges? Not that you'd have to have names rightaway, but a statistic like: 23 people in room, 2 in pm view and x viewers from the lounge might give a model an idea wether anyone is watching at all.

Would it be an idea to let a model know how many people are watching her from the various Lounges? Not that you'd have to have names rightaway, but a statistic like: 23 people in room, 2 in pm view and x viewers from the lounge might give a model an idea wether anyone is watching at all.

You mean like a new MFC feature? That could work/help maybe...like if it did show them as guests, or if it said Lounge: 23 etc.

Reactions: CherryChu and Sansa
I use the high rollers lounge a lot (the regular lounge is filled with too much spam from guys trying to promote girls who they like)

When I go on MFC I am not looking to chat I am looking for someone who looks like they will handle what I am in the mood for and if I find someone I will do a private with them. As I am checking out the ladies I do it from the lounge, not to freeload but be able to check them out, read their profile, check out their outfit, what they are into etc without actually having to go into their room first. Once I find someone that fits what I am looking for then I will go into their room and most times it leads to a nice private. I am on MFC to cum not to chat and not to give tips for somone just sitting there saying give me tips.

I like using the lounge because I can check out all these things without the model pming me to tip her. Or posting in her chat to tip or get out. (A lot of the Russian models do this) I also do not want to waste the models time by going in her room and then finding out shes not into what I am into.

So for me the lounge is a place to scout what I am looking for peacefully, its not to freeload and its not to chat with others in the lounge, again when I am on I have one mission to find one person who can help make me cum and is into whatever fetish I am into at that time.

The Lounges are useful for real ninja tipping, and surprises (tip from PM will be noticed). For models you have never met such surprises can be a good way to decide if you want to visit.

I will admit the conversation is like being trapped in a locker room. Not my favourite place to be, but keep in mind outside of the lounge most of these members (those I have seen in others rooms anyway) treat their favourites very well.

The lounge is without a shadow of a doubt the 6th Circle of Hell, and the reason we can't have nice things!

Seriously though it has its uses but mos of the people who inhabit/type there need sectioning, Its like a holding pen for the Jerry Springer show!

The lounge is without a shadow of a doubt the 6th Circle of Hell, and the reason we can't have nice things!

Seriously though it has its uses but mos of the people who inhabit/type there need sectioning, Its like a holding pen for the Jerry Springer show!

Lol seriously.

Never been in the higher lounges, but with the lowest one, there is just SO much nastiness, it's like all of these people come to a camsite with the desire to be as miserable and negative as possible. I have not ever seen anything positive about anyone the various times I've visited. Skinny models are all meth addicts, everyone with a curvy athletic body is a butter face, anyone with a healthy BMI and up is fat, anyone overweight is a land whale, natural boobs are fat sacks, no boobs means that they're little boys, fake boobs means that they're stupid sluts, makeup = clownish, no-makeup = ugly, etc. And they're all from the same people too, so it's not like it's from different people who prefer skinny or heavier girls and don't know how to articulate themselves with grace.

And then despite the fact that they think every model is hideous, gross, and undeserving, they are still angry because they're not getting a free show. :haha:

I like tipping models when I can, so effectively, as a member I'd try out the lounge here and there, but it was really not very good for finding new models in a pleasant atmosphere. Anyone who finds better uses for it, I'm impressed with your willingness to put up with that kind of negatively. I'll risk the occasional model who says "hi" or PMs for a private first.

it was really not very good for finding new models in a pleasant atmosphere. Anyone who finds better uses for it, I'm impressed with your willingness to put up with that kind of negatively.
Lounge is great for finding new models. Just change it to new models. Not sure why you wouldn't immediately mute the chat. You do know that like less than 5% of the people in the lounge ever type a word there, right?

Most models I know have a premium account as well. You can't access it under your model account.

I've had lots of tippers from the lounge. I'll get about one a week. Usually they end up joining my room and hanging out. But honestly, I'm not trolled very often so even when my name is posted in there and I get a gaggle of them they don't usually bother me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Also some of the guys are guys. If it doesn't say "verified cam girl" under the member's name, they're probably not an active model.

Status
Not open for further replies.