AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - Model feed quality drops when viewing members cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

TheJoe718

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 10, 2012
I'm asking for a friend that's a model. When she does a club show and turns on member's cams, her feed starts to loose quality, lags, audio doesn't sync. Any ideas why?

I'm asking for a friend that's a model. When she does a club show and turns on member's cams, her feed starts to loose quality, lags, audio doesn't sync. Any ideas why?
most likely issue would be lack of available bandwidth.

Upvote 0
A resource issue, whether it be her bandwidth as @KingMarti noted above, or her computer's ability to process so many video feeds at once.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
Do you turn on your member's feed?
When I was in my prime years there, sometimes I'd turn on my closest buddies' cams to entertain myself/them and have a fun private conversation in PM while the rest of the room was running. I was always very chatty and interactive in my main room regardless (I'm sure you recall, you've been around a while!)

When I accepted privates, often I'd ask them to turn their cams on... I told them it's cuz it turns me on and whatnot but honestly I just wanted visual indication of their "about to cum" status and that they finished lol.

In both of the above cases, I'd only have 1-2 on at once max, more is just a distraction.

Is it possible to cam from one device and view member feeds from another device?
I am unsure about the technicalities of this... I have a feeling the model couldn't be logged in to 2 at once if she's broadcasting but that's just a hunch.

Upvote 0