AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Model Software on Macs...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxLadyland

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 7, 2011
Hi! I'm sure there's already a topic about this somewhere but I haven't been able to find it...
Does anyone know how to get MFC Model software downloaded to a Mac without having to spend money to do so?
I've just signed up and really want to start camming but can't afford to buy a brand new copy of Windows or other software suggested on the Wiki page.
Any help would be greatly appreciated x

You'll have to spend SOME money. You might try buying a slightly older version of Windows from a third party, assuming that the MFC app will run on older versions.

No idea whether you can run it with WINE?
You may have to install Ubuntu (totally free, linux) and then boot Linux, run wine, and try the Model application? Honestly no clue though :D

Thanks Lacie! Think I might get parallels free trial then try and make the money back camming... do I need anything to install the cam drivers?

Keep in mind, that with Parallels, you still need to buy Windows. What Parallels does, is allow you to run both OX X and Windows at the same time without re-booting.

The app that lets you run Windows software without installing Windows is Crossover, but it's quite limited on what it'll run.

There is also Virtualbox which is Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.