AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2015
Hi! I desperately need my mfc profile to be customized! If anyone knows of someone who can make my MFC profile pretty please let me know! I am willing to pay (DUH!)

Thanks! :)

I believe there are a few threads on this, but maybe they're in the model section.
Oh well, if you have no experience with HTML or CSS I highly recommend Camgirl Toolkit. They offer a profile builder for $20 a month, you can easily put together your own customized profile with little to no knowledge in coding.
On the website you'll find a video demonstrating how the profile builder works and how you can make your own, unique profile by yourself!

I believe there are a few threads on this, but maybe they're in the model section.
Oh well, if you have no experience with HTML or CSS I highly recommend Camgirl Toolkit. They offer a profile builder for $20 a month, you can easily put together your own customized profile with little to no knowledge in coding.
On the website you'll find a video demonstrating how the profile builder works and how you can make your own, unique profile by yourself!
THank you! :)

I actually checked out some of the profiles built with the Cam Toolkit that Miss Lollipop is talking about, and they're really clean. Well done and two thumbs up.

I actually checked out some of the profiles built with the Cam Toolkit that Miss Lollipop is talking about, and they're really clean. Well done and two thumbs up.
Thanks KOTJ74! All the credit for this should go to Moros1138, my biz partner and the developer on this project :)

Thanks KOTJ74! All the credit for this should go to Moros1138, my biz partner and the developer on this project :)

He did a great job. I would like to make a suggestion though, and please keep in mind that I haven't formally viewed the software or watched the video as of yet, so I'm going off what I viewed as a member, which may be helpful anyway since that is how most people will be viewing it anyway. I can also take some time to review the video if you would like my thoughts on it. If not that's cool too. Anyway, from a member perspective, I did have an issue with one of the backgrounds being too "busy." I was still able to read the profile very clearly, but it was also distracting before I took the time to read it. It wasn't to the point that it kept me from reading the profile, but it definitely took my focus away from the more important content, such as the text.

I'm not sure if models are able to choose their own backgrounds and then incorporate them into the software, or if they're pre-selected so it's "pick and choose?"

Anyway, regardless, this might be helpful in terms of education or development. And really, I'm probably makimg it sound worse than it was, since what I've seen so far were boxed layouts.

Overall it is A+, and I would recommend it to those who may be interested, because they're definitely some of the best profiles I've seen. If not the best.

He did a great job. I would like to make a suggestion though, and please keep in mind that I haven't formally viewed the software or watched the video as of yet, so I'm going off what I viewed as a member, which may be helpful anyway since that is how most people will be viewing it anyway. I can also take some time to review the video if you would like my thoughts on it. If not that's cool too. Anyway, from a member perspective, I did have an issue with one of the backgrounds being too "busy." I was still able to read the profile very clearly, but it was also distracting before I took the time to read it. It wasn't to the point that it kept me from reading the profile, but it definitely took my focus away from the more important content, such as the text.

I'm not sure if models are able to choose their own backgrounds and then incorporate them into the software, or if they're pre-selected so it's "pick and choose?"

Anyway, regardless, this might be helpful in terms of education or development. And really, I'm probably makimg it sound worse than it was, since what I've seen so far were boxed layouts.

Overall it is A+, and I would recommend it to those who may be interested, because they're definitely some of the best profiles I've seen. If not the best.

What we provide is a tool, not a full design. You can actually go in and play with it yourself - we have a free demo available. I just want it to be very clear: Models choose what background images to upload, how to make their body display (opacity), fonts, color schemes, which video show case, which style tip menu. They can choose what color their text is, if theres a drop shadow, how opaque it is.. point being, if they want to make their profile hard to read, they can. We don't control ANY of that. It's entirely possible to create a god-awful profile using our profile builder, and we wanted it that way!

Essentially we provide a code generator, but the model is still very much in charge of most of the design choices, so if you're finding a profile hard to read etc that would be something the model needed to fix, not us. You'll see some incredible designs created by the profile builder, and some that are maybe not quite so incredible. Our main goal was to put the control back into the hands of the model, at a low cost, even if she had no html or css knowledge or time to code.

Reactions: Gen
Miss Lollipop,

Thanks for clarifying and well done. Looks like excellent software then. Still A+

I might mess with the demo a bit later. Thanks for sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.