AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_butt

Cam Model
May 22, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Sugar_ButtFairy
MFC Username
Sugar_Butt
Hey everyone!

I’m looking for advice/ personal experiences from who may have tried or successfully recorded your own MFC club shows? I have a goal on my MFC Share page and once I reach it, I’m doing a show for anyone who participated at least a certain amount of tokens. However, there are kind of a lot of people and I’m concerned they all won’t be available to attend.
I want to record the Club Show and send a copy of it to everyone who bought in to the goal I have.

Anyways, I’m experimenting using OBS and it seems like that’ll be the best choice to record the show. Do you guys have experience using OBS to record your club shows? I don’t believe MFC automatically records them for me do they?
Thank you all in advance! 😊

I'm unsure of the recording, might be something built into the group show itself that you enable? But, I have seen many models post recordings of their group shows up on MFC share and will do a voucher for those who tipped for it and have it as a tippable item for later purchase.

Reactions: Sugar_butt
I don’t believe MFC automatically records them for me do they?
MFC does automatically record club shows. Go to settings on MFC Share, then down to recordings, and there's an option to record club shows.
This is true, and easy to move the album right over to the club so that anyone in the club can watch it!

However, I've had my auto recordings glitch out a tad... so it is nice to have a backup recording just in case.

Right now, there's a special way you have to set up your OBS to go into a Club Show. Check this page for info:

So once you've gotten that figured out, just hit record on OBS when you go into your group, then click stop recording when you're done.

Thank you everyone for your insight!! I have 20% of my goal completed in a little less than a week. So I'm hoping I'll be doing this show within 3 weeks. I'll update this post how it goes after i record with MFC and with the OBS for a back up recording. Stay tuned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.