AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vlad.mazare said:
If a guy really misses a model and likes her a lot, why not try to find her and see if she will date you. Its better then staying home crying and being depressed. Online stuff is imho just an extension of the "offline world".

Because it's insane? :eek:

Stick to wooing women you encounter in the real world and maybe stop trying to stalk women you meet online who have made it explicitly clear they don't want to be stalked :thumbleft:

mynameisbob84 said:
vlad.mazare said:
If a guy really misses a model and likes her a lot, why not try to find her and see if she will date you. Its better then staying home crying and being depressed. Online stuff is imho just an extension of the "offline world".

Stick to wooing women you encounter in the real world and maybe stop trying to stalk women you meet online who have made it explicitly clear they don't want to be stalked :thumbleft:

Wait... some people actually like being stalked? :think:

Its only stalking if you have bad intentions, but if just want a date and you can be a baller in the club then its perfectly ok to use Blackhat Methods to date a cam model.

JordanBlack said:
mynameisbob84 said:
vlad.mazare said:

I wouldn't mind being stalked by Aubrey Plaza :shifty:

vlad.mazare said:
Its only stalking if you have bad intentions, but if just want a date and you can be a baller in the club then its perfectly ok to use Blackhat Methods to date a cam model.

WTF is wrong you mate?

I don't know about anyone else, but being pursued romantically in real life by a creep I met on the internet is pretty much the epitome of everything I don't want to happen in my life.

mynameisbob84 said:
JordanBlack said:
mynameisbob84 said:
vlad.mazare said:

I wouldn't mind being stalked by Aubrey Plaza :shifty:

I wanna be stalked by a huge plate with MOM'S SPAGHETTI! :drool:

vlad.mazare said:

To randomly bump into somebody that you live close to is completely acceptable, and while it may still make some models feel uncomfortable it is part of the job.

To have a member purposefully hunt down info about me online so that he can show up at random places close to where I live and "bump into me" is fucking weird and creepy and he should have his head examined.

vlad.mazare said:
But it depends on what kind of guy the member/former member is

If he is like this

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-con ... -guy-3.jpg

then he is a creepy stalker and you should call the cops and not give him a chance

But if he is like this

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/l ... -tatum.jpg

And your single till you meet him and you later found out he saw you on MFC,but he does something to make up for not telling you at first then its ok what he did to see you.

I'm beginning to think you're properly mental, sir :? Life isn't a formulaic rom-com...

But if the guy is no longer a member and the girl is no longer a cam model, then why can't the former member try to increase the probability of meeting her in a club.

Why whine about a cam model quitting if you have no plans of trying to see her in real, that's what my point is about.

vlad.mazare said:
But if the guy is no longer a member and the girl is no longer a cam model, then why can't the former member try to increase the probability of meeting her in a club.

Why whine about a cam model quitting if you have no plans of trying to see her in real, that's what my point is about.
Oh my god, dude. Please STFU for at least a few days. I can't handle the stupid anymore.

Edited to add pic. He's now in the Dog House. How appropriate that when I took the shot, his avatar was a llama.

Attachments

• vlad llama.jpg
    vlad llama.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 473
JoleneBrody said:
waogo said:
JoleneBrody said:

I feel wrong that that gif gave me wood. Paget Brewster has that effect on me, I guess. (that is who that is, right?) anyway...
I honestly have no idea. I just stumbled across it one day and thought "that's the best way to describe my feelings ever!"

Every time I see her picture I think of her in the Two and a Half Men episode and her NEVER NEVER NEVER! scene. :lol:

vlad.mazare said:
But it depends on what kind of guy the member/former member is

If he is like this

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-con ... -guy-3.jpg

then he is a creepy stalker and you should call the cops and not give him a chance

But if he is like this

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/l ... -tatum.jpg

And your single till you meet him and you later found out he saw you on MFC,but he does something to make up for not telling you at first then its ok what he did to see you.

Nooooo...I would straight up mace Mr. Tatum if he ever pulled this. Looks don't matter. Creepy matters. Creepy and boundaries. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope....

Vlad.mazare - first post Tuesday March 19th, 2013 10:41PM (local Jerry time)
Vlad.mazare - put on iggie list shortly after that.

OMGGGG! Did I really just read that bull shit!? Lmao!
That's some psychotic stuff to say on a forum jam packed with cam models! Like really, wth is wrong with some people. I find it hilarious borderline sociopathic behavior he has displayed.
Glad to see he'll be shutting up!

& that detail! It gave me a ugly feeling in my tummy :snooty:

vlad.mazare said:
I figured out where a model was from based on info I knew about her and furthering my search. She said she lived around 100KM outside of the city she lives now. So I was digging info about her and a guy from her country mentioned the name of the city she lived in on mycamgirl site. I put it into google maps to see distance between that city and her current city and it was about 100KM. I then looked more into her profile pics and saw the name of a photographer listed there, as a watermark. I searched him on FB and then found his profile and that he was based in that city. She did modeling work for him when she was younger before moving to her current city. I tried looking at all his 3,000 friends to see if she was on it, but either overlooked her by accident or she isn't a friend of him on FB.

1 bit of information can lead to more and more if you have the time to do it yourself or the money to hire professionals. And if you are not going to hurt anyone, just figure out which club you need to go to a lot or place to act fly, then its perfectly ok to find out more about models. There's a probability she will date you and overlook the fact you did that, as well as the probability of her hating you and not dating you. But if you do not try there is no probability of the first one and the second one is just the same for the end result.

Vlad, SERIOUSLY....go see a professional. You are not right in the head.

You dont plan on hurting someone so its OK to hunt them down? In what fucking world is this ok? And to think youll have a chance of dating someone after doing this? The only way thats remotely possible is if theyre as screwed in the head as you are.

I cant imagine what type of "ex" you are (assuming youve ever had a relationship)

I dont mean this as an insult at all (even though I very much would like to insult you strictly due to your creepy as fuck posts) but you REALLY need to see a professional. Id imagine youd end up in some type of psych ward though.

SEARCHING FOR PERSONAL INFO OF A MODEL (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER) TO FIND THEM IS NOT OK

^Repeat that as many times as it takes to get it through that head of yours.

Also, MFC is NOT a dating site.

Go to eharmony...WERE NOT HERE TO DATE YOU, nor would anyone want to.

AmberCutie said:
Oh my god, dude. Please STFU for at least a few days. I can't handle the stupid anymore.

Edited to add pic. He's now in the Dog House. How appropriate that when I took the shot, his avatar was a llama.

With all due respect Amber I believe you are insulting the Llamas.
;)

MemberEd said:
vlad.mazare said:

Because a cam model quitting is like a TV show being canceled. You liked the show and are curious about why its not on anymore, not because you want to date the actors.

That was exactly what I thought when I read that too. I would also add seeing a favorite athlete retire.
:thumbleft:

waogo said:
JoleneBrody said:
JerryBoBerry said:
JoleneBrody said:
Am I really that confusing today?

I don't understand what you mean by this. :think:
Hahahaa someone had to do it! :lol: Running away laughing now.
qgcBOHn.gif

:lol:

I feel wrong that that gif gave me wood. Paget Brewster has that effect on me, I guess. (that is who that is, right?) anyway...

I think that she looks like Eve Miles playing Gwen on Torchwood

Status
Not open for further replies.