AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one of my favourite Slovak models that went MIA after the site she was on was bought by Chaterbate... Model name Morgan previously.... just discovered her on MFC as Kierstin (since Feb). This is one model I may have stayed for, been a constant part of my life these past 7 years.
Was nice to see that she was doing well, quite a healthy camscore (2000). For anyone interested in exploring this model is worth a visit.

NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

:crybaby:

my all time favorite EVER.
Hasn't logged on since the end of January, I hope she comes back.

She's had quite a few member issues on her old profile and I assume this one. She might be on different sites again.

LilyMarie said:
Has anyone heard from CCRhyder?
I just saw a tweet from her last night about returning to MFC.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Does anyone know where KendraD has been? I've only seen her once in the past 2 weeks. I'm wondering if she changed her times. Because last time I saw her on, she said she would be on every day of the week since she missed a few days and I haven't seen her since then. I made a twitter, to figure it out but she didn't accept me probably because it was really weird that I had no friends ahahahaha. If anyone knows anything, please let me know :). I have a pocket full of tokens that have been saved just for her.

KudosKids said:
Does anyone know where KendraD has been? I've only seen her once in the past 2 weeks. I'm wondering if she changed her times. Because last time I saw her on, she said she would be on every day of the week since she missed a few days and I haven't seen her since then. I made a twitter, to figure it out but she didn't accept me probably because it was really weird that I had no friends ahahahaha. If anyone knows anything, please let me know :). I have a pocket full of tokens that have been saved just for her.

She tweets often. It appears she's on vacation right now, but she'll be back.

Reactions: KudosKids
KudosKids said:
According to Mycamgirl, she was last online this Tuesday. http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/kendrad
Instead of waiting for her, you could always offline tip them, ya know? ;p

Reactions: KudosKids
HaiBBhru said:
Breaking news - after nine mysterious months encapsulated in a shroud of dark magic, AdorkableAria's profile has been re-activated - got a PM from her - things are well, it's her story to tell, she may get on cam as soon as early this morning (September 1st) - http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AdorkableAria

Yay :-D

Anybody know what happened to BuffySummers on MFC? I'm assuming she quit, because her Twitter page is gone. I wanted to buy some videos from her, but she's been MIA since the middle of July. Any confirmation on this is appreciated.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
DuoShi said:
Anybody know what happened to BuffySummers on MFC? I'm assuming she quit, because her Twitter page is gone. I wanted to buy some videos from her, but she's been MIA since the middle of July. Any confirmation on this is appreciated.

As far as I know she has but I see her online at MyGirlFund often.She does sell her videos on there. You might try there.

I just checked and she is online there right now

Reactions: DuoShi
I went through the list of people I follow today, and
CharlieSays
xSALTx
Lintilla
Sienna_Stone
have all been inactive for months :/

Reactions: Gen
xSALTx I last PM'd with here on the forum back in early April. She mentioned she had gotten another job at that point. I got the impression camming was over for her. :(

And going through PM's I realized i have a few messages that now say they are from 'anonymous - user has deactivated account' and I don't know who they were. So if you get a PM from me from now on don't be surprised if I just type your name on the first line so I'll know in the future.

Doing a search on the forum users it shows Lintilla posted here 4 days ago. :think:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_11_2014 , 1_12_11 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_11_2014 , 1_12_11 PM.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 560
Reviving this thread to ask if anyone has heard of KristinaKryptonite. I first saw her on Chaturbate a few months ago, but her profile was gone when I checked this morning. Does anyone know of her whereabouts in the cam-world?

I miss Spidey from Streamate, a beautiful tattooed model, and I don't believe she's on there anymore.

DarthAmberle has returned after being gone for over 2 years, in case people were missing her infectious giggle.

Bit suprised no-one else has mentioned this. Maybe you guys know what's up. But was wondering what's happened to AdeanRayne. I know she had that accident a while back. Hope she hasn't suffered a set-back :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

sahi said:
Bit suprised no-one else has mentioned this. Maybe you guys know what's up. But was wondering what's happened to AdeanRayne. I know she had that accident a while back. Hope she hasn't suffered a set-back :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

She has been posting on Twitter a bunch. She's dealing with medical issues right now.

Has anyone seen Bridgettexoxo lately? Last signin was 3 months ago

Lorelei said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I haven't seen BetsyFBooty or RoxieRed around in a while...

RoxieRed just posted on Twitter today! She was on MFC at the end of February. Not sure what all she's up to, but yes! :thumbleft:

I've seen her on MFC a few times since I last posted in here. She seems to be doing well :)

Reactions: Lorelei
UncleThursday said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

She's had quite a few member issues on her old profile and I assume this one. She might be on different sites again.

Just so the rumors stop: I left camming due to some serious security/safety issues. Ive heard people have been talking badly about me leaving so abruptly but it was entirely out of my hands. I even had Leo and his admin helping me out, but to no avail - it was unsuccessful and I had to leave. Im around here to chat, but other than that I won't be back camming… sorry :(

Miss_D said:
UncleThursday said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

Just so the rumors stop: I left camming due to some serious security/safety issues. Ive heard people have been talking badly about me leaving so abruptly but it was entirely out of my hands. I even had Leo and his admin helping me out, but to no avail - it was unsuccessful and I had to leave. Im around here to chat, but other than that I won't be back camming… sorry :(

So sorry to hear that. I hope that the issue has totally resolved itself and that you have secured good, safe, enjoyable employment.

Hmmm...So, it's e-bay for your famous cop and Princess Lea costumes? I see a bidding war!

Reactions: Miss_D
Chamaeleon said:
Miss_D said:
UncleThursday said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

So sorry to hear that. I hope that the issue has totally resolved itself and that you have secured good, safe, enjoyable employment.

Hmmm...So, it's e-bay for your famous cop and Princess Lea costumes? I see a bidding war!

Hahah! Im not sure if I could ever sell those! They are practically the two things that made me 'internet famous' :lol: :lol:

Miss_D said:
Chamaeleon said:
Miss_D said:
UncleThursday said:
NoelleBright said:
DevKingsley

Hahah! Im not sure if I could ever sell those! They are practically the two things that made me 'internet famous' :lol: :lol:
Rats! :crybaby: I just wanted to add them to my collection.

Attachments

• 161b84938323d1a218232f7810d42a629d6057bc4efb8d0dee732e076c4e0044.jpg
    161b84938323d1a218232f7810d42a629d6057bc4efb8d0dee732e076c4e0044.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Miss_D
Status
Not open for further replies.