AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Misfits?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helloimc

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 31, 2012
Twitter Username
@CharletHill
MFC Username
CharletHill
I'm really into this show. It's only been a couple weeks and I'm already 3 seasons in. It's a young-superheroes UK show. I think the sex scenes between Alisha and Simon are gorgeous. Their relationship is just beautiful to me. You can watch it on Hulu Plus. There are a lot of great laughs and moments.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
its a great show
sadly with the departure of most of the cast of series 1-3, I didn't bother with series 4

it's also on netflix

I almost refused to watch series 3 because of the departure of Nathan. It's hard rotating characters, but I think I can stick it out for the writing alone. It's interesting :)

Nathan leaving bugged me for a while, but Rudy grew on me after a couple of episodes.

Did you watch the short Vegas Baby? It shows why Nathan didn't come back.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
morment said:
Nathan leaving bugged me for a while, but Rudy grew on me after a couple of episodes.

Did you watch the short Vegas Baby? It shows why Nathan didn't come back.

No, but I heard about it. I couldn't find it online.
Edit: I obviously didn't try hard. Now that I have the title, it's very easy to :icon-lol:

CarinaChateau said:
No, but I heard about it. I couldn't find it online.
Edit: I obviously didn't try hard. Now that I have the title, it's very easy to :icon-lol:
I only knew about it because my brother sent me the link.

That was rather strange. I couldn't get past his new haircut and facial hair :think:
I feel bad for the baby and his baby's mama. She was cute!

THIS SHOW WAS AMAZEBALLLLLS!

Thank you for the line on Vegas Baby , I had no idea that existed. Stoked! Yeeeay

After I finished this I went straight to the UK version of skins and never looked back. I love UK shows =p

Reactions: Shaun__
missmeowmixx said:
THIS SHOW WAS AMAZEBALLLLLS!

Thank you for the line on Vegas Baby , I had no idea that existed. Stoked! Yeeeay

After I finished this I went straight to the UK version of skins and never looked back. I love UK shows =p

Misfits was recommended to me by UK Skins. I'm too afraid to take a peek at the US Skins though haha.
Also I really hope they don't try to remake Misits.
tumblr_meya6cfrS01r4ipy3o1_250.gif
tumblr_meya6cfrS01r4ipy3o2_250.gif

:icon-lol:

CarinaChateau said:
Agreed, I just don't think it would work out over here.
There's only been a handful, or less, of UK to US translations that have worked IMO, namely Shameless and The Office.

morment said:
CarinaChateau said:
Agreed, I just don't think it would work out over here.
There's only been a handful, or less, of UK to US translations that have worked IMO, namely Shameless and The Office.

Yes. I really like The Office. This show specifically would be silly because it's like one of the actors said, "Misfits is the British version of an American fantasy. To make an American version of the British version of an American thing would be strange."

Status
Not open for further replies.