AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing daily payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2018
Dear @punker barbie
Chaturbate sent my daily payment almost 13 hours ago(got an email) and i still cant see it in my cosmopayment. :( Usually its just takes 20-30 mins. I know it says it can takes 24 hours, but it was never been more than 20-30 mins before, im really worried :( Everythings okay with my payment?
Thank you so much for help!
Sincerely
BlackAmy

Dear @punker barbie
Chaturbate sent my daily payment almost 13 hours ago(got an email) and i still cant see it in my cosmopayment. :( Usually its just takes 20-30 mins. I know it says it can takes 24 hours, but it was never been more than 20-30 mins before, im really worried :( Everythings okay with my payment?
Thank you so much for help!
Sincerely
BlackAmy

Support has confirmed that your payment is currently processing. If you have not received this payment by tomorrow please feel free to contact support and they can look into this matter further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.