AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2015
Hello @punker barbie . I was due to receive a daily payout today, but I received a message from you that the payment is sent, yet there is no signs of any transactions going on into my BTC wallet.
From my past experience, the time that is required for the money to arrive in my wallet after I receive a confirmation that the money is sent is no more than 2 hours and in very rare cases its like 5 hours, but this time I don't even see the transaction pending in my wallet so I am certain there is something wrong going on.

Can you please make sure for me that the transaction is actually sent and the email is not sent by mistake, cause I had several cases like this before where I had to wait weeks in order to have my payment re-processed, cause the support thought I had to wait 3 days.
Username - bubblekush7

Hello @punker barbie . I was due to receive a daily payout today, but I received a message from you that the payment is sent, yet there is no signs of any transactions going on into my BTC wallet.
From my past experience, the time that is required for the money to arrive in my wallet after I receive a confirmation that the money is sent is no more than 2 hours and in very rare cases its like 5 hours, but this time I don't even see the transaction pending in my wallet so I am certain there is something wrong going on.

Can you please make sure for me that the transaction is actually sent and the email is not sent by mistake, cause I had several cases like this before where I had to wait weeks in order to have my payment re-processed, cause the support thought I had to wait 3 days.
Username - bubblekush7

Please check you DM's for my message regarding this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.