AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing transaction emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie123456

Banhammered
Nov 19, 2019
Dear CB and Forum

I am posting here about a rather concerning issue that transaction emails from CB seem to be going missing. My email host company is not being helpful and advising me if they were sent or bounced. These kinds of messages are highly confidential so I would be grateful if you could tell me if you have problems sending them out, how you handle bounces of transaction emails and the like

I would be also grateful to know if anyone else has had problems receiving transaction emails from CB recently (last week or so)

Thanks

Donny

Hi there

Hoping @punkerbarbie can contact me regarding this. I am concerned about missing emails with a new provider and for some reason chaturbate emails are going missing

Something of a concern

regards Donny

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.