AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mistakenly banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Because of mistakenly ban of my account - G_O_F i cannot broadcast on Chaturbate and my new account - TheNorthWay is banned too.

Reply what i got from @punker barbie about G_O_F account:

"Your ID for age verification is not matching the model appearing on your cam, who looks far younger than 18 regardless of the birthdate on the unmatched ID."

About my age. I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old.

5w9du9.png

I wrote my name in google and found records of me ( this is the only way how i can prove you that i'm not underage on webcam ).

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification, Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).
✂-----

A month later (3 days ago) i made new account - TheNorthWay
and for verification i used International Passport which was issued 10 months ago.

And the photo in International Passport was taken 10 months ago, not like with Internal Passport where the photo in passport was taken 7 years ago.

After 1 day of broadcast i got ban again, and the reason of it as @punker barbie said:

"Your new account is ID matched to another account that was banned for being underage"

I do understand @punker barbie is not able to handle all messages on this forum, but i made this post to make easier for @punker barbie to help me to resolve an issue.

I really hope this post will help to resolve this issue.

Last edited:
As was mentioned in the other thread that you created, you MUST give @punker barbie time to respond. She is only one person and is trying to help a large quantity of people. Creating new threads and complaining that she hasn't gotten to you in a timely manner helps no one, least of all yourself because it will take more time for her to sift through all of your posts to assist you.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Count_of_Count
Upvote 0
As was mentioned in the other thread that you created, you MUST give @punker barbie time to respond. She is only one person and is trying to help a large quantity of people. Creating new threads and complaining that she hasn't gotten to you in a timely manner helps no one, least of all yourself because it will take more time for her to sift through all of your posts to assist you.
In the previous thread i was asking why my new account - thenorthway got banned.
I got respond about it (and in this thread i mentioned it):
"Your new account is ID matched to another account that was banned for being underage"
In this post i described sittuation about my another account - g_o_f which was banned by mistake "for being underage"
Because of this mistake I cannot broadcast on Chaturbate and my new account - thenorthway is banned.

Upvote 0
You made your first thread on friday, now this one here on saturday. It's weekend, most support staff in all companies are not responding as fast as during the week.
So CB found the same discrepancy on both accounts it looks like.
Doing the same thing the same way twice and expecting different results is text book definition of insanity.
Seems there’s more to the reason you were banned than just underage.

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Yokkie
Upvote 0
So CB found the same discrepancy on both accounts it looks like.
Doing the same thing the same way twice and expecting different results is text book definition of insanity.
Seems there’s more to the reason you were banned than just underage.

Dear Mr false logic aka Allin aka who didn't read my thread where is written the reason of bans of my two accounts
Ban of my second account TheNorthWay is based on a ban of the first account G_O_F which was banned by mistake

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Count_of_Count
Upvote 0
Dear Mr false logic aka Allin aka who didn't read my thread where is written the reason of bans of my two accounts
Ban of my second account TheNorthWay is based on a ban of the first account G_O_F which was banned by mistake
Sorry Yok but how do you know the first ban was a mistake and/or there isn’t more behind the first ban than age?
I’m just trying to help you.

Upvote 0
You know Yok, logic would say because both accounts are now linked in CB to one owner you- the original account must be rectified before the latest account can be unbanned.

Upvote 0
Sorry Yok but how do you know the first ban was a mistake and/or there isn’t more behind the first ban than age?
I’m just trying to help you.
The reason of a ban of my first account G_O_F @punker barbie told me in DM (my name was @M0nkey ) a month ago Oct 2, 2018 :
"Your ID for age verification is not matching the model appearing on your cam, who looks far younger than 18 regardless of the birthdate on the unmatched ID."

This is mistake ban because:
I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old. You can look at screenshots of my webcam during broadcast, as you can see i do not look younger than 18 yo.

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification account: G_O_F
Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).

Chaturbate has two of my IDs, one is Internal Passport which was issued 7 Years ago and used for verification G_O_F account And International Passport which was issued 10 Months ago and used for verification TheNorthWay account.

Upvote 0
The reason of a ban of my first account G_O_F @punker barbie told me in DM (my name was @M0nkey ) a month ago Oct 2, 2018 :

This is mistake ban because:
I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old. You can look at screenshots of my webcam during broadcast, as you can see i do not look younger than 18 yo.

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification account: G_O_F
Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).

Chaturbate has two of my IDs, one is Internal Passport which was issued 7 Years ago and used for verification G_O_F account And International Passport which was issued 10 Months ago and used for verification TheNorthWay account.
You should have submitted a recent passport for g_o_f because now CB knows something is going on.
Why would you use a passport with a picture of you at 14 or 15 when the age is 21? That tends to raise flags. The birthdate may say 21 but if that doesn’t match the photo that could be a problem with this kind of environment

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You should have submitted a recent passport for g_o_f because now CB knows something is going on.
Why would you use a passport with a picture of you at 14 or 15 when the age is 21? That tends to raise flags. The birthdate may say 21 but if that doesn’t match the photo that could be a problem with this kind of environment
I uploaded what Chaturbate requires for Model Verification.
"For uploading identification, we require you have a Drivers License or Passport."

At the moment they do have two of my Passports and i still don't see a reason to be banned for "beeing looking underage" on a webcam

Upvote 0
I uploaded what Chaturbate requires for Model Verification.
"For uploading identification, we require you have a Drivers License or Passport."

At the moment they do have two of my Passports and i still don't see a reason to be banned for "beeing looking underage" on a webcam
Try giving them your driver’s license. Most USA driver’s licenses are valid picture ID

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure once you're deemed "looks too young" by CB there's no fixing it.

Consider making an account and camming on MyFreeCams instead. (But make sure to use an ID that looks like you currently.)

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure once you're deemed "looks too young" by CB there's no fixing it.

Consider making an account and camming on MyFreeCams instead. (But make sure to use an ID that looks like you currently.)

Even if this ban was made by Support's mistake? There's definitely should be a way to review it.

But in my sittuation i did nothing againts TOS and got a ban because of someone's mistake on Chaturabte? huh ??

i don't look underage

Last edited:
Upvote 0

That would make perfect sense from CB’s liability viewpoint. Better to lose a little change than lose their FCC license.
Just like a bar serving underage people.

Upvote 0
Even if this ban was made by Support's mistake? There's definitely should be a way to review it.
Some girls on Twitch getting banned several times for flashing their parts of body which is not allowed there and then they gettin unban some time later.

But in my sittuation i did nothing and got a ban because of someone's mistake on Chaturabte? huh ??
I’m all for you Yok. But CB has to look at the risk from a liability viewpoint.

Upvote 0
Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Yok,
I'm not looking underage, what are you talking about?
I didn’t mean to imply you looked underage. I’m all for you. The fact is if you go into a bar and they ask for ID for age and you give the bartender valid proof he/she still has the right not to serve you because they think you’re underage.
I did not mean I thought you were underage but obviously CB does and it’s their right to not have you there if they think you’re a liability.

Upvote 0
These "kids looking" models work on Chaturbate for several years and have hundreds of thousands followers without having any ban for "underage looking"
But me, single girl who doesn't work for any webcam studio, who look older then these models and i defenetly not looking underage, having a problems with my account because of it.

288pf75.png

Upvote 0
These "kids looking" models work on Chaturbate for several years and have hundreds of thousands followers without having any ban for "underage looking"
But me, single girl who doesn't work for any webcam studio, who look older then these models and i defenetly not looking underage, having a problems with my account because of it.

288pf75.png
The only thing is maybe no one complained about them Or they submitted a different form of ID. A driver’s license is a very strong form of ID.

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Yokkie
Upvote 0
i am still puzzled why what age the model looks like is even a factor???
if we had a 16yr girl that looks like a 30 year old, so it makes it OK?

if she is 18yr or above and can prove it without doubt, that's it... by law she is allowed to...
I don't remember anywhere in the Law a reference on looks.

Upvote 0
i am still puzzled why what age the model looks like is even a factor???
if we had a 16yr girl that looks like a 30 year old, so it makes it OK?

if she is 18yr or above and can prove it without doubt, that's it... by law she is allowed to...
I don't remember anywhere in the Law a reference on looks.
It’s all in the jurisdiction of the host. It’s CB who is liable to the consequences. Probably CB said the money they’re getting from this model is not worth the risk of a fine or worse.
But I did not see why the ban was done. I am only going on he said she said.
And besides I’m just a nobody.

Upvote 0
i would understand your point if there was a risk. but there isn't any risk..
the law allows anyone over the age of 18 to engage in sexual activity and nudity and
CB can prove they verified the age of the model within reasonable action as part of the model verification process which one uploads supporting documents.

no judge in the world would convict the service for allowing a legal aged person acting in nudity just because they look younger.
for two reasons that I can currently think of:
1. appearance is subjective opinion (law don't work on subjectivity, only on facts).
2. that would open up a counter claim that if looks / appearance do have weight in court ruling, than we should allow a 14yr girl/boy participate in sexual activity just because they looks 25.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i would understand your point if there was a risk. but there isn't any risk..
the law allows anyone over the age of 18 to engage in sexual activity and nudity and
CB can prove they verified the age as part of the model verification process which one uploads supporting documents.
no judge in the world would convict the service for allowing a legal aged person acting in nudity just because they look younger.
for two reasons that I can currently think of:
1. appearance is subjective opinion (law don't work on subjectivity, only on facts).
2. that would open up a counter claim that if looks / appearance do have weight in court ruling, than we should allow a 14yr girl/boy participate in sexual activity just because they looks 25.
If CB thinks the model is underage and the FCC finds out she is underage then there are big problems for CB.
As it stands now obviously CB doesn’t believe the model is of age.
Regardless of what “we” know is true, the ultimate call is by what risk factors CB makes their call.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
If CB thinks the model is underage and the FCC finds out she is underage then there are big problems for CB.
As it stands now obviously CB doesn’t believe the model is of age.

I don't hear about any other camsite banning models for looking underage. Therefore, I don't buy the risk excuse. I understand suspending models to get additional ID to verify further. But they don't label this as such when they contact the model. Sometimes support don't even respond to models who got suspended for underage.

Here is the real problem. Chaturbate does something else that no other camsite does. They allow anyone to stream without any verification under exhibhitinist. This process makes it incredibly liable and likely for underage people to stream. That is why support is so quick to respond to under age reports and ban first. No questions ask.

What Chaturbate is doing is shooting themselves in the foot. They are chasing models away by doing this and giving power to trolls. I have seen so many screenshots of cb members threatening to get what they want or they will report that they are underage. Sometimes the model gets banned for a few days, or she already been through this rodeo and support has verified her twice.

Upvote 0
I don't hear about any other camsite banning models for looking underage. Therefore, I don't buy the risk excuse. I understand suspending models to get additional ID to verify further. But they don't label this as such. Sometimes support don't even respond to models who got suspended for underage.

Here is the real problem. Chaturbate does something else that no other camsite does. They allow anyone to stream without any verification under exhibhitinist. This process makes it incredibly liable and likely for underage people to stream. That is why support is so quick to respond to under age reports and ban first. No questions ask.

What Chaturbate is doing is shooting themselves in the foot. They are chasing models away by doing this and giving power to trolls. I have seen so many screenshots of cb members threatening to get what they want or they will report that they are underage. Sometimes the model gets banned for a few days, or she already been through this rodeo and support has verified her twice.
Who said she was banned for “looking” underage? That’s just plain heresay. She was banned for being underage. If CB was mistaken on that call so be it but it’s their call. How CB arrived at their decision is another story for another day because ultimately it’s CB’s call.
By the way: Chaturbate May be “shooting them selves in the foot” as you say Audri but they’re making oodles of money from it and their platform is working.
So the “risk” is paying off. After all that’s all these sites are after..... money. Lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who said she was banned for “looking” underage? That’s just plain heresay. She was banned for being underage. If CB was mistaken on that call so be it but it’s their call.
Hundreds of models have been banned from CB for the crime of looking underage AFTER they have been verified. There are countless of threads on this forum and other complaining about the samething. So when a model says they were banned for looking underage, and countless others have, then that isn't heresay. That is a pattern.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/search/14487308/?q=banned+underage&o=relevance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.