AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mistakenly banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Because of mistakenly ban of my account - G_O_F i cannot broadcast on Chaturbate and my new account - TheNorthWay is banned too.

Reply what i got from @punker barbie about G_O_F account:

"Your ID for age verification is not matching the model appearing on your cam, who looks far younger than 18 regardless of the birthdate on the unmatched ID."

About my age. I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old.

5w9du9.png

I wrote my name in google and found records of me ( this is the only way how i can prove you that i'm not underage on webcam ).

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification, Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).
✂-----

A month later (3 days ago) i made new account - TheNorthWay
and for verification i used International Passport which was issued 10 months ago.

And the photo in International Passport was taken 10 months ago, not like with Internal Passport where the photo in passport was taken 7 years ago.

After 1 day of broadcast i got ban again, and the reason of it as @punker barbie said:

"Your new account is ID matched to another account that was banned for being underage"

I do understand @punker barbie is not able to handle all messages on this forum, but i made this post to make easier for @punker barbie to help me to resolve an issue.

I really hope this post will help to resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Hey Audri Maybe CB knows you’re better than them and are using you. It’s called codependency and low overhead
You probably should have stopped at
Agreed Amber.

while you were ahead. No reason to continue the argument if you agree with what I said.

Upvote 0
Hey Audri Maybe CB knows you’re better than them and are using you. It’s called codependency and low overhead
LOL how can I be co-dependent on a site that I don't work on, Allin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Think about it Audri and the magic will happen! Lol

so how is there a codependency when i don't even recommend models to work chaturbate? i think op should try to get her money and channel her frustration into a new account on a new site... amber herself told this to OP.

i'm not sure if you know this, but this site's main purpose is an industry support forum. we give support to models, and provide a space for other industry related sites to have a rep on our forums. they are using the site to communicate like every other model or industry rep here. like i said you are new. you probably didn't notice.

even though chaturbate does many things wrong, they are doing something right by continuingly to answer cb support threads. i applaud and respect punker barbie a lot for doing that. she is in the lions' den dealing with issues (some quite difficult ones too) publicly and providing extra communication to their models in need. i've seen PB answering support questions at obvious not work hours.

could chaturbate offer a better support? yes. that has been discussed plenty of times. my site's support used to be garbage at communicting back to support requests. we bitched enough privately and publicly, and they eventually changed.

Upvote 0
so how is there a codependency when i don't even recommend models to work chaturbate? i think op should try to get her money and channel her frustration into a new account on a new site... amber herself told this to OP.

i'm not sure if you know this, but this site's main purpose is an industry support forum. we give support to models, and provide a space for other industry related sites to have a rep on our forums. they are using the site to communicate like every other model or industry rep here. like i said you are new. you probably didn't notice.

even though chaturbate does many things wrong, they are doing something right by continuingly to answer cb support threads. i applaud and respect punker barbie a lot for doing that. she is in the lions' den dealing with issues (some quite difficult ones too) publicly and providing extra communication to their models in need. i've seen PB answering support questions at obvious not work hours.

could chaturbate offer a better support? yes. that has been discussed plenty of times. my site's support used to be garbage at communicting back to support requests. we bitched enough privately and publicly, and they eventually changed.
Think about Audri you can figure it out. Lol

Upvote 0

Yeah, all of that^^.

Upvote 0
Think about Audri you can figure it out. Lol

allin, i know what you are alluding to. how many times do i have to debunk and provide evidence to your weak arguments and condescending remarks? maybe you can explain it to me instead if trying really hard to insult me.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Well y’all we’ve about beat this horse to death. Now let’s let Barbie see if she can do some magic.
Let’s leave it at we can agree to disagree.
Peace out.✌️

Upvote 0
Well y’all we’ve about beat this horse to death. Now let’s let Barbie see if she can do some magic.
Let’s leave it at we can agree to disagree.
Peace out.✌️

cool. we all agreed you have no idea what you are talking about and should refrain from posting in support threads since your are a qualified nobody who knows nothing.

Upvote 0
Awwww Audri I’m sorry. If I agree with you will it make you feel all better?

if you think my feelings are hurt, you are precious. my problem is you could potentially spread rumors and false information when you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.