AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mistakenly banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Because of mistakenly ban of my account - G_O_F i cannot broadcast on Chaturbate and my new account - TheNorthWay is banned too.

Reply what i got from @punker barbie about G_O_F account:

"Your ID for age verification is not matching the model appearing on your cam, who looks far younger than 18 regardless of the birthdate on the unmatched ID."

About my age. I'm 21 years old, i do Not look younger than 18 years old.

5w9du9.png

I wrote my name in google and found records of me ( this is the only way how i can prove you that i'm not underage on webcam ).

About "unmatched ID". I provided my Internal Passport of my country for verification, Passport was issued at age 16, the photo in Passport was taken at age 15 (7 years ago).
✂-----

A month later (3 days ago) i made new account - TheNorthWay
and for verification i used International Passport which was issued 10 months ago.

And the photo in International Passport was taken 10 months ago, not like with Internal Passport where the photo in passport was taken 7 years ago.

After 1 day of broadcast i got ban again, and the reason of it as @punker barbie said:

"Your new account is ID matched to another account that was banned for being underage"

I do understand @punker barbie is not able to handle all messages on this forum, but i made this post to make easier for @punker barbie to help me to resolve an issue.

I really hope this post will help to resolve this issue.

Last edited:
Hundreds of models have been banned from CB for the crime of looking underage AFTER they have been verified. There are countless of threads on this forum and other complaining about the samething. So when a model says they were banned for looking underage, and countless others have, then that isn't heresay. That is a pattern.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/search/14487308/?q=banned+underage&o=relevance
Lol, a pattern that works and CB is making it work. They’re not crying for money are they Audri.
So my original statement stands it’s hearsay.
Hearsay evidence is "an out-of-court statement offered to prove the truth of matter asserted".
I have to wonder how many banned models are really big money earners?

Upvote 0
They don’t care about that. They have all the money they need rolling in on the backs of the real money making models.

so now you are CB spokes man? based on what fact you declaring this statement that CB don't care?
you know or you think you know?

Upvote 0
They don’t care about that. They have all the money they need rolling in on the backs of the real money making models.

so why can we not talk about how wrong and fucked up it is for models to be banned after verifying their age? can't expect change if you don't speak out against it. some people are not content for dealing with unfair choices. i pointed out the underlying issue why chaturbate bans models for looking underage. chaturbate has a clear issue and we are fortunate enough to have a chaturbate staff who graces our forums. if chaturbate changed their process on how they handle underage claims with verified models than exhibitionists. maybe if they temporarily suspend streaming until they can verify further instead of closing their account and sending a very intimating email with no access to the money you earned.

also how dare you belittle these models earnings. all money is real no matter the amount.

Upvote 0
I have to wonder how many banned models are really big money earners?

chaturbate HAS banned several "big money earners" before for stupid reasons and some of them are now top earners on other camsites. you are obviously new to the forums. hi, welcome.

Upvote 0
Audri, I’m on your side. I would like to see these models who have been banned inappropriately be reinstated but the fact remains CB treats this as a business which it is so the models are at their mercy.

If you comb through the forums you will see threads stating being banned inappropriately and being reinstated by punker barbie. that link i posted has a bunch of those threads.

Reactions: clementinefizz
Upvote 0
chaturbate HAS banned several "big money earners" before for stupid reasons and some of them are now top earners on other camsites. you are obviously new to the forums. hi, welcome.
That’s all well done and said but CB must be making a plenty of money so they don’t mind a few mistakes

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

i would understand your point if there was a risk. but there isn't any risk..
the law allows anyone over the age of 18 to engage in sexual activity and nudity and
CB can prove they verified the age of the model within reasonable action as part of the model verification process which one uploads supporting documents.

no judge in the world would convict the service for allowing a legal aged person acting in nudity just because they look younger.
for two reasons that I can currently think of:
1. appearance is subjective opinion (law don't work on subjectivity, only on facts).
2. that would open up a counter claim that if looks / appearance do have weight in court ruling, than we should allow a 14yr girl/boy participate in sexual activity just because they looks 25.

Upvote 0
Being argumentative is not going to get you anywhere. Part of being in this line of work means understanding that you are at the mercy of the TOS and policies of the sites that you work on.

Yikes, condescending much?

Upvote 0
Not condescending just brutally honest.
Which would be fitting if there WAS a TOS violation, but there wasn't.

Reactions: EspiKvlt and Yokkie
Upvote 0
Well there must have been some sort of TOS violation because poof no more.
At least that’s the way CB saw it so argue with them not the board.

you are making baseless claims and belittling op and other cb models who experience the same. stop doing that and we wouldn't have make arguments to debunk you.

Upvote 0
you are making baseless claims and belittling op and other cb models who experience the same. stop doing that and we wouldn't have make arguments to debunk you.
Agreement
  1. Right to Use. Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service or the Site at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to all or part of the Service without notice or liability.
Again, this is part of the TOS which they say they can enforce at their sole discretion
CB doesn’t need a reason to ban just like models don’t need a reason to ban.

Upvote 0
Well there must have been some sort of TOS violation because poof no more.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Agreement
  1. Right to Use. Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service or the Site at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to all or part of the Service without notice or liability.
Again, this is part of the TOS which they say they can enforce at their sole discretion
CB doesn’t need a reason to ban just like models don’t need a reason to ban.

But you state the reason for this is they don't care because they have models who make more money, and doubting whether or not top models experience the same treatment.

Well CB gave a reason for the ban, and it's a bullshit ban. Sure they can kick anyone one off for whatever reason. No one is arguing that. I gave you the exact logical reason why they ban models who look younger when no other site does, and it's because solely based on the site's unique structure that is an obvious flaw.

Another thing Chaturbate does that other camsites don't is trashy ads on their site. If CB was so rich and earning big money, they wouldn't need that. I'm sure if they adjusted their practices they will be able to keep models on board who can earn them more money. Instead of chasing models away to their competition and earning a bad reputation. Almost everyone of these threads the solution for a model is to switch sites if it cannot be solved.

Let the people discuss and express their frustrations, Allin.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
I do believe that this is the part that a lot of folks are peeved at. CB sees it as a violation of their TOS just to "look young" even if the broadcaster has provided legal proof of age verification. People just think it's too picky and unfair. CB is the only site we have heard of doing this.

Yeah, they can do what they want, it's their site and yes they're still rolling in money, but that doesn't mean we can't state that we think it's shitty.

There are people in this thread that are obviously very new to the forum and haven't been around for years to experience all of the threads started for such reason. It's been a very rampant issue. For the broadcasters that are hit with a ban for this reason, then are not paid/cannot log in to cash out their tokens, it's a pretty shitty deal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do believe that this is the part that a lot of folks are peeved at. CB sees it as a violation of their TOS just to "look young" even if the broadcaster has provided legal proof of age verification. People just think it's too picky and unfair. CB is the only site we have heard of doing this.

Yeah, they can do what they want, it's their site and yes they're still rolling in money, but that doesn't mean we can state that we think it's shitty.

There are people in this thread that are obviously very new to the forum and haven't been around for years to experience all of the threads started for such reason. It's been a very rampant issue. For the broadcasters that are hit with a ban for this reason, then are not paid/cannot log in to cash out their tokens, it's a pretty shitty deal.
Agreed Amber.

Upvote 0

so rampant that their support won't answer their emails and they come here trying to get answers and help. look at amber's handle for christ sakes. our site provides better support communication then the actual site that it's mistaken to be cb.

screencapture-ambercutie-forums-threads-mist.png

Upvote 0
so rampant that their support won't answer their emails and they come here trying to get answers and help. look at amber's handle for christ sakes. our site provides better support communication then the actual site that it's mistaken to be cb.

View attachment 78848
Hey Audri Maybe CB knows you’re better than them and are using you. It’s called codependency and low overhead

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.