AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRN31ZSWwAAFe-3.jpg:large
elizabeth_olsen.jpg

I think @AnneDVille looks like Elizabeth Olsen! Especially in movement. The big eyes, blonde hair and cheeky smile!
OMG !!! I iz blushing so hard now!
Gen you a sweetie!

Reactions: Gen
Not really a celeb, but I think @SweetDee looks like Arabella Fae from Chaturbate. I swear if they are the same person, I'm going to look so dumb now... because they look like the same person to me.

Attachments

• Arabella.PNG
    Arabella.PNG
    521.7 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: SweetDee
Not really a celeb, but I think @SweetDee looks like Arabella Fae from Chaturbate. I swear if they are the same person, I'm going to look so dumb now... because they look like the same person to me.
Not the same person :p

And thank you, she's a cutie!

Reactions: Violet Dawn
I think @Dani Picas slightly resembles Kenna from the show Reign.
JwuOpp9.png

Caitlin-Stasey-Kenna-Reign.jpg
She first started in an Australian show Neighbours, and we are about the same age, we were in like year 7 when that started so everyone went CRAZY about how I look like her! I think she is crazy pretty, also a really cool person from her interviews, so thanks for the compliment :)

Another thread inspired this...so if you think a model resembles a celebrity or well known person, this be the place. Photographic proof not required, but highly recommended.

This is super old thread ..I think? I'm a new member . Not a chick lol just a fan of camming but the reason I became a fan of the cam scene is this girl here leeannstar. Literally a mix of Megan fox,Adriana Lima & the Olivia chick from wags on e! (Don't judge me I watch it because my boys gf is on the show) she's newer on mfc but I'd be shocked if she didn't get popular..oh and she's so fuckin cool it's rare a hot girl is hilarious lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
I finally watched Suicide Squad yesterday and kept feeling like I knew the Enchantress/June Moone (played by Cara Delavigne) from somewhere. I realize today, that she reminds me a little of AsheMaree!

Cara
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 5.10.49 PM.png

Ashe
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 5.07.03 PM.png

Reactions: Gen and Violet Dawn
Status
Not open for further replies.