AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model on Chaturbate that is continually having these connection problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
I have been searching all over. She uses OBS and I tried searching through OBS troubleshooting but no Luck. She disconnected 20 + times in 5 hours. Between this and lovense disconnecting it has been really awful. Any help would really be appreciated She also has this error constantly, "error refreshing users list please try again later" Thanks Johnm

Last edited by a moderator:
She is not the only one to have those issues so nothing she can really do to fix it. She can try changing the server on OBS but that might not work since this is a CB problem. The problems do eventually go away on their own

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
She is not the only one to have those issues so nothing she can really do to fix it. She can try changing the server on OBS but that might not work since this is a CB problem. The problems do eventually go away on their own
Thank for telling me, I appreciate it!

Upvote 0
yes, i do have the same issue from time to time but support does not have a clear answer to this, i tried contacting them. so unfortunately, i started to cam less these days

Upvote 0
I have been searching all over. She uses OBS and I tried searching through OBS troubleshooting but no Luck. She disconnected 20 + times in 5 hours. Between this and lovense disconnecting it has been really awful. Any help would really be appreciated She also has this error constantly, "error refreshing users list please try again later" Thanks Johnm

Just curious, what country is she in?

Upvote 0
Russia. I have helped her, and received helpful information here numerous times this last year since before the war Thanks for asking she is my friend and she is innocent
I know people in Ukraine and people in Colombia who have the exact same problem and other problems with their connection too.. I have not heard anyone mention it on my own streams yet, but it doesn't seem to be a specific country, but I'm starting to suspect it can be the connection to the CB server (as mentioned) either on the CB side of things, or simply because their internet/PC is not up for the task fully.

I HAVE been able to help ONE out of it from Ukraine, due to it being a Browser issue! so that might be a thing to look into with your friend if possible :)

Upvote 0
cool Thanks I know wifi and servers and computers not optimized and vpns and yes I know for sure CB has it's share of glitches. She has lovense bluetooth connection problems constantly, so i guess the bottom line is when you are in private show or public show and your toys go offline constantly and you have pm issues and " model leaving entering constantly" it is sad for everyone to experience, not to mention private show customers wanting there tokens back from a cutoff show so yeah. It's part of business it sux and I'm at the only welcoming place that has great people and always answers so Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
cool Thanks I know wifi and servers and computers not optimized and vpns and yes I know for sure CB has it's share of glitches. She has lovense bluetooth connection problems constantly, so i guess the bottom line is when you are in private show or public show and your toys go offline constantly and you have pm issues and " model leaving entering constantly" it is sad for everyone to experience, not to mention private show customers wanting there tokens back from a cutoff show so yeah. It's part of business it sux and I'm at the only welcoming place that has great people and always answers so Thanks a lot!
The Lovense issue is just that -- an issue with lovense. Half the time mine doesn't even respond to tips and I have a pretty solid connection most of the time.

• Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.