AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SinfulKnight said:
omg a blind man could see that those boobs are fake. They look like the ones worn in an episode of the second series of Blackadder.

Lady Whiteadder: [Edmund returns from the drinking contestant with a pair of fake breasts strapped on] You seem to be wearing a pair of Devil's Dumplings!

couldn't find a pic but this quote should do

its episode five beer if anyone is interested but the boobs in it look like hornnyhelens

here ya go

Attachments

• blackadderII.png
    blackadderII.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 150
SinfulKnight said:
omg a blind man could see that those boobs are fake. They look like the ones worn in an episode of the second series of Blackadder.

Lady Whiteadder: [Edmund returns from the drinking contestant with a pair of fake breasts strapped on] You seem to be wearing a pair of Devil's Dumplings!

couldn't find a pic but this quote should do

its episode five beer if anyone is interested but the boobs in it look like hornnyhelens

7tqvz.jpg

Shes not ripping anyone off if you know that she is faking her boobs.
Being fake and deceptive is 2 different things.
Its obvious to anyone that her boobs are definitely fake.

I'm watching her right now, and the fact that her boobs are fake is clearly stated in her room topic. So... uhhh.... How can you get ripped off if you just never read the topic?

Of course, I don't know if she always warned her tippers, but whatever. I like her hustle, and if you couldn't tell those were fake, that's a you-problem, honestly! It is so incredibly obvious, even without the room topic.

And sorry that I didn't read all the replies... there's 6 pages guys!

M202A1 said:
Shes not ripping anyone off if you know that she is faking her boobs.
Being fake and deceptive is 2 different things.
Its obvious to anyone that her boobs are definitely fake.

Really? You brought a thread back to life that has been dead for over a year and a half to tell us that!

I guess that's better than the shit eating thread I started. But DAMN.

^^ agree with the above poster. It's oooooooooold and times changed.

However, as a nice aside - one of the characters in the above Black Adder TV Show is now "Sir Tony Robinson" (Baldrick - not in the screencaps) :)
Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson) is now an MBE :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.