AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2011
Hi all; former lurker, first time poster here :hello2:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named horrrnyhelen. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she wears shirts that have like E cup fake breasts either sewn inside them, or fitted inside them, along with huge nipples. Just seeing her profile pics or her in her room, you'd just think that she's just a slim woman with huge boobs, but after watching her room for a few minutes she removed her shirt (off camera) after someone tipped her 300 (she was asking for 300 for topless) and kind of covered her chest with her hands and tried to get the tipper to go private to see more. It was pretty obvious at that point, that the breasts she was covering, were not the same breasts/nipples that were bulging out of her shirt. When members started bringing up the difference between shirt on/shirt off sizes, she got extremely defensive.
A member searched her username in the image library and low & behold, someone had posted a gif image of her I guess from a private or group session (search the images for horrrnyhelen to see) and in the picture, you can plainly see that she has a very nice B (probably) cup, but not the DD or E cups that she advertises. She got flustered and went turned her cam off at that point, but stayed logged on as we were discussing how weird this was... not being insulting mind you... we all agreed that she was beautiful, and had a nice body, but she shouldn't be asking for tips to see her naked if she's going to fake the size of her breasts using a prosthetic shirt. She comes back on and acts like she caught us talking behind her back (we knew she was still logged on mind you, while we were discussing the situation) and starts threatening bans for talking about her, and for the member who posted the image (an MFC library image).

In the end she did ban me for saying to the room "guys, she's hot, but she's faking the boob size, so beware".

Sorry for writing a book, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her rudeness and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

hisexdrive said:
In the end she did ban me for saying to the room "guys, she's hot, but she's faking the boob size, so beware".

Sorry for writing a book, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her rudeness and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

Good for her. If someone didn't have the sense to understand that those are obviously fake, and meant to be seen as fake, and then started talking negatively while in her chat, they did not deserve to be there.

You really didn't understand what I wrote did you? How did you get the idea that they were meant to be seen as fake? Did I once suggest that they were meant to be fake? um...NO. I said that if you looked at her with the shirt on, she appeared to be a slim woman with huge tits. She to mad when people called her out on it, because she was trying to scam guys into tipping her.

In the thread that Elaysmith eludes to, there are other people who looked at her and were curious about it also, so I'm not the only one.

Good for her? Reading is fundamental.

Sevrin said:
Good for her. If someone didn't have the sense to understand that those are obviously fake, and meant to be seen as fake, and then started talking negatively while in her chat, they did not deserve to be there.

It's weird to me after seeing the oddly shaped culprits, that anyone would believe they were real boobs. Especially once she takes the top off. o_O Is this a cheap version of breast implants? Also, I fail to understand why she would even do this, her real knockers are pretty nice.

I checked out her profile in hopes that this was a long running joke she had in her room, but it seems like she's actually trying to pass off whatever contraption that is as her real breasts. Sad, but whatever. Lots of other models have done worse shit for more tokens. If you don't like the chicks/think she's a scammer, don't be bothered to go in her room or give her any attention (good OR bad). It's not like there's a Cam Whore Morality Counsel you can report it to in hopes of getting her to stop, so why bother?

There are one or two models on the site that are about he body size/type and are almost as large as her in the boob department (sweetcoofe comes to mind) so when I first looked at her, I just thought "damn, she's got some huge ones". After a little while of her acting shady, the fakeness probability comes to mind.

I've been in her room exactly once, so don't think I'm a return customer or anything.... but I don't like people being rude to me, up until today I always got along with models very well. I'm not a huge tipper, but I'm about as consistent a tipper as there is. Of course she had no way of knowing this, but I swear, I wasn't in her room for 4 minutes before she called me out (I hadn't said anything yet at this point) to call me a cheap man because I had 730 tokens and hadn't tipped her. At that point I joined in the questioning of her fake boob shirt. Yes, I could have just left, but when someone is rude to me, I don't have it in me to just walk away (or click away in this case, lol).

As you said, there is no Morality Counsel to report her to...but there is this forum, and profile page (I can post there as fast as she can take my posts down) for me to perhaps warn people who might go in there tipping her (I assume there are at least a few other members here).

If she was cool about it, I'd have been cool and just laughed to myself, but started calling dudes out.

Frankie said:
It's weird to me after seeing the oddly shaped culprits, that anyone would believe they were real boobs. Especially once she takes the top off. o_O Is this a cheap version of breast implants? Also, I fail to understand why she would even do this, her real knockers are pretty nice.

I checked out her profile in hopes that this was a long running joke she had in her room, but it seems like she's actually trying to pass off whatever contraption that is as her real breasts. Sad, but whatever. Lots of other models have done worse shit for more tokens. If you don't like the chicks/think she's a scammer, don't be bothered to go in her room or give her any attention (good OR bad). It's not like there's a Cam Whore Morality Counsel you can report it to in hopes of getting her to stop, so why bother?

I get that you want to warn people, but I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. It's a cam site. There are bound to be women on it who are trying to bleed people dry any way they can. The smart people will learn she's scamming & stay away. The idiots will not. This is how life works. Not to be a total cunt, but I think you're wasting a bit of your time trying to put it out there that she's a scammer when apparently, it's blatantly obvious once you've been in her room for a bit.

Every time I'm in the lounge, somebody is either pimping her huge tits or asking if they're real :lol: Scamming models don't do very well for long. Their profiles get shit ratings and word travels fast via the lounges and here.

Frankie, I understand it's a cam site, and it's not like I'm hiring a private investigator to track this chick down.. I made a thread on Ambercutie.com and posted two messages on her profile page... the sum of which have used up all of 10 minutes of my time so far in the last 14 hours :lol:
I'm a 42 year old man with lots of life experience, so I indeed know how life works, so I won't be committing suicide over this, and the few minutes that I've spent posting about it does not constitute wasting a whole lot of my time. I literally made the last two posts between brushing and flossing.

Models post here about members who do and say stupid things, right? Can't I do the same thing but in reverse? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to come at you or anything, but this is a forum where people sometimes post about the BS they put up with on MFC, and there are people here who have way more than my 4 or 5 posts dedicated to it. Is my post any more a waste of time than the hundreds of posts from models here complaining about member X or member Y?

Frankie said:
I get that you want to warn people, but I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. It's a cam site. There are bound to be women on it who are trying to bleed people dry any way they can. The smart people will learn she's scamming & stay away. The idiots will not. This is how life works. Not to be a total cunt, but I think you're wasting a bit of your time trying to put it out there that she's a scammer when apparently, it's blatantly obvious once you've been in her room for a bit.

I wasn't really saying you had just wasted precious time or anything. I guess, I just would have done far less (not have even bothered posting on her profile) to call her out & probably just mentioned her in the "Things Models Do That Make You Go WTF?" thread. To each their own. Just (as a member of this forum) kind of sick of people making entire threads to bitch about such & such and why she sucks. I totally agree that members have the right (so long as Ms. Cutie says so) to post about scammers & shit that you think is wrong on MFC or any cam site.

It gets old after awhile since you can, at any time leave that models room, block, hide & ignore to stop her from contacting you & chances are she probably won't give a shit. When compared to some of the things models have to do to get rid of hateful/scamming/stupid members, it's pretty easy on you guys most of the time.

But as I said, I understand the need to vent once a certain model tweaks your jiblits the wrong way. I guess my annoyance towards you was an off-shoot from several other threads created by one member (who as far as I can tell has not posted about ANYTHING else since he signed up) bitching, all be it far more stupidly, about some of the same things you are. My apologies.

Reactions: AlexLady
Traditio said:
it is totally okay to ban someone who tries to destroy a nice joke.

models can ban anyone they want for anything they want, but her boobed-tank top isn't a joke - she gets very angry if anyone suggests they aren't her real boobs lol.

She's a low camscore model who charges 300 tokens to flash her tits - that's her scam. If marks didn't think they looked huge under the shirt, I'm guessing she'd never get 300, or that's what she thinks anyway

I'd say your first mistake was paying attention to a run-of-the-mill Romanian. Sure, her profile says UK, but check out the Engrish in her profile text. Totally a Romanian.

hisexdrive said:
You really didn't understand what I wrote did you? How did you get the idea that they were meant to be seen as fake? Did I once suggest that they were meant to be fake? um...NO. I said that if you looked at her with the shirt on, she appeared to be a slim woman with huge tits. She to mad when people called her out on it, because she was trying to scam guys into tipping her.

In the thread that Elaysmith eludes to, there are other people who looked at her and were curious about it also, so I'm not the only one.

Sevrin said:
Seems pretty obvious to me. Not saying it's impossible, but that's obviously a joke shirt. But so what even if she thinks they look real? Are you that obsessed with people being perfectly accurate in all things? You complain she was rude, but you started off by being rude in her room, pointing out the obvious.

Reactions: 1 person
hisexdrive said:

Sevrin said:

And if she is a rude model who is trying to scam people, why make an account here just to complain about her after she bans you for speaking negatively about her in her chatroom? Members have the "Next Model" button if they don't like the model, and models have the "Ban" button if they don't like the member for whatever reason. Seems fair to me.

There are lots of models who are wonderful. I'd rather spend my time thinking about them than bitching about the ones who aren't.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, hit the next model button and move on. Later talk shit about said model while watching models you like.

It's not a joke shirt... as mentioned a couple times in this thread, she's damn serious about passing it off as real for tips. I made a thread about it on a messageboar... how does that make me obsessed with people being perfectly accurate in all things? Since you responded in my thread, does that make you obsessed with people who make threads about chicks wearing fake boob shirts? I don't really see why people have a problem with me making a thread to talk about this?

Oh, and pointing out something obvious is rude? Soooo, if I went to Ambercutie's room and said "wow Amber, you have a beautiful body!!!" ... to you, that would be rude, because I pointed out the obvious? I was anything but rude to her, and I even told her she was beautiful and that her natural boobs are nice.

Again folks, this is not an obsession... I made a thread. There are 24 hours in a day and I've used up about 20 minutes over the last 2 days talking about this, and I have not gone back to her room since that 1st and only time I was there. does that constitute an obsession?

Nordling said:
Seems pretty obvious to me. Not saying it's impossible, but that's obviously a joke shirt. But so what even if she thinks they look real? Are you that obsessed with people being perfectly accurate in all things? You complain she was rude, but you started off by being rude in her room, pointing out the obvious.

I made an account here just to complain about her, because I felt like it, and I have been checking the board out for a couple of months, and thought it would be ok to mention it in the general discussion section.
I'm well aware that I can go to the next model...it's something I do frequently. You can go to the next thread, yet you have responded twice within this thread, right?

What's different about you voicing your opinion here about something you disagree with from me voicing my opinion about something I disagree with? Why didn't you just move on? I'm not saying you should have, or had to...but you are saying that about me and the fake boob shirt thing, and I'm just drawing the parallel to show how you're unwittingly defeating your own argument by speaking out exactly the same way I did.

There are lots of wonderful threads here, right? By your own words, wouldn't you rather spend time in them rather than bitching about one that you don't like?

Sevrin said:
And if she is a rude model who is trying to scam people, why make an account here just to complain about her after she bans you for speaking negatively about her in her chatroom? Members have the "Next Model" button if they don't like the model, and models have the "Ban" button if they don't like the member for whatever reason. Seems fair to me.

There are lots of models who are wonderful. I'd rather spend my time thinking about them than bitching about the ones who aren't.

Seems to be a lot of unnecessary jabbing in this thread. I see no harm and no foul, here.

jzmI6.jpg

Reactions: Traditio
I just wrote a post to that extent.. and lost it due to a bad click x.x

I'd like to... heck, I never thought I'd get shit for making this post, or I wouldn't have made it. I thought the riddiculousness of it would get laughs more than anything, because I've seen fake orgasms, fake squirts, members bragging about fake 14 inch dicks, etc...but so far in my little over a year on MFC, I'd never seen a shirt with fake boobs sewn into it being worn in complete seriousness by a model.

AmberCutie said:
Seems to be a lot of unnecessary jabbing in this thread. I see no harm and no foul, here.

jzmI6.jpg

hisexdrive said:
I'd like to... heck, I never thought I'd get shit for making this post, or I wouldn't have made it. I thought the riddiculousness of it would get laughs more than anything, because I've seen fake orgasms, fake squirts, members bragging about fake 14 inch dicks, etc...but so far in my little over a year on MFC, I'd never seen a shirt with fake boobs sewn into it beign worn in complete seriousness by a model.

AmberCutie said:
Not that my opinion counts much around here, but I think the girl is ridiculous. All the fake crap on MFC these days gives cam girls a bad reputation. While I do personally believe her scam is very obvious, there's always the folks who are easily fooled out of their money.

:-D thankfully she never got a tip out of me.... which in part what got her going against me, even before the fakes were mentioned. After being in her room for a few minutes, and before I ever said anything at all, she picked me out of the list and called me a cheap man and threatened to ban me because I had 700 tokens and hadn't tipped her yet...4 minutes in the friggin room at this point (my fault for not hiding my token count, but as I mentioned in the "hidden member" thread, hisexdrive is a new alternate account I started using recently).

AmberCutie said:
Not that my opinion counts much around here, but I think the girl is ridiculous. All the fake crap on MFC these days gives cam girls a bad reputation. While I do personally believe her scam is very obvious, there's always the folks who are easily fooled out of their money.

AmberCutie said:

jzmI6.jpg

True Story.
I hate all the "just click next model!" comments, since if you don't like the thread you can just skip it (I do that a lot, it keeps things more pleasant for everyone). Plus, if members can't bitch about models on here then everyone posting in the A99 thread needs to get fucking banned NOA! But that's not the case, so we'll go on with our lives.
That said; There is an influx of new threads by people that need to lurk more.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
:lol:
Oh man, I remember going into her room! I saw the shirt and all I could think was, "There is no fucking way!"
I looked at her profile pics and the mystery was solved.
I have to get to know models before I consider them for teeping. I often dissect their profiles and stuff to make sure they're not puppy stabbers or something. I just can't support that. Also humor and kindess usually wins me over. And a nice ass.

I feel sorry for the guys who get duped into her scam (though I can not for the life of me figure out how anyone could get duped by her. I'm just being honest 'cause it was so easy to figure out....just sayin'), but I can't hate on her. She's playing a game that is gonna fail/is failing. She knows what it is. The boys who leave her room might just come into mine. Sooo....scare them away, chica! Scare them riiiiiiiight into my little Wonderland! No tricks up my shirt ;P

I have to say Im the one who posted her in the funny screencap thread, and this shirt is really ridiculous. And shes really upset when you tell her (I didnt but ive seen members do it)
shes prettier with her real boobs and I do think its kind of a scam. We all have stuff that turn us on, for some its booty, other feet, boobs.. BIG boobs. I have to admit I LOVE big boobs and when as a member, people check models, and take them private or group or whatever, yes its for the girl her personality and everything but lets be real, looks is a must here. Youre gonna go with a girl that turns you on. If youre into big boobs and you take her private, spend your money on her, (because I have to say.. each time ive been in her room (3-4?) she doesnt speak, or do anything so if you take her private.. its for her boobs,, her "enormous" boobs. Then she gets topless and.. well.. shes sexy, but thats not what you were expected.. so thats not ok. Same thing as us when we dont do a certain thing, like maybe lets say anal, were gonna put it on our profile, or ask people to tell us what they want BEFORE going private since we dont want to go and be asked : deep anal bb! and make the member lose tokens and our time.

Reactions: lexmark402003
Status
Not open for further replies.