AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexiaRose said:
I have to say Im the one who posted her in the funny screencap thread, and this shirt is really ridiculous. And shes really upset when you tell her (I didnt but ive seen members do it)
shes prettier with her real boobs and I do think its kind of a scam. We all have stuff that turn us on, for some its booty, other feet, boobs.. BIG boobs. I have to admit I LOVE big boobs and when as a member, people check models, and take them private or group or whatever, yes its for the girl her personality and everything but lets be real, looks is a must here. Youre gonna go with a girl that turns you on. If youre into big boobs and you take her private, spend your money on her, (because I have to say.. each time ive been in her room (3-4?) she doesnt speak, or do anything so if you take her private.. its for her boobs,, her "enormous" boobs. Then she gets topless and.. well.. shes sexy, but thats not what you were expected.. so thats not ok. Same thing as us when we dont do a certain thing, like maybe lets say anal, were gonna put it on our profile, or ask people to tell us what they want BEFORE going private since we dont want to go and be asked : deep anal bb! and make the member lose tokens and our time.

Exactly, and it's easy after the fact to say only an idiot would think they're real - sure they look odd, and fake, and there are also lots of odd and fake tits on mfc that stay attached to the model when the shirt comes off.

It's not a 'joke' shirt. If it were the joke would have been funny, but also would have run dry after a day, two at the most. It's a scam shirt - she's advertising boobs she doesn't have on a site where people pay to see boobs, and even if they just look at them and think 'no way! look at those things!' and tip to see what kind of ridiculous fake tits she has, it's a con job.

And again, yes people who are intelligent can see there's something not quite right, I noticed it when I saw her in pvt gallery (shirt on), and Alexia noticed it when the boobs looked just giant for such a small frame, so then I managed to catch some caps of her with shirt off and the mystery was solved. Do you really think most guys on mfc are that intelligent about boobs? I've seen them ask an 18 year old with perky, small boobs if she's breastfeeding. I've seen them ask if the most obviously natural big boobs are real, and I've seen them guess that a girl who's a 34G was a 48D.

However, despite what interwebz lore tells us, it's not a valid ethical standpoint to say it's okay to scam someone if they're dumb.

Reactions: AlexiaRose
AlexiaRose said:
I have to say Im the one who posted her in the funny screencap thread, and this shirt is really ridiculous. And shes really upset when you tell her (I didnt but ive seen members do it)
shes prettier with her real boobs and I do think its kind of a scam. We all have stuff that turn us on, for some its booty, other feet, boobs.. BIG boobs. I have to admit I LOVE big boobs and when as a member, people check models, and take them private or group or whatever, yes its for the girl her personality and everything but lets be real, looks is a must here. Youre gonna go with a girl that turns you on. If youre into big boobs and you take her private, spend your money on her, (because I have to say.. each time ive been in her room (3-4?) she doesnt speak, or do anything so if you take her private.. its for her boobs,, her "enormous" boobs. Then she gets topless and.. well.. shes sexy, but thats not what you were expected.. so thats not ok. Same thing as us when we dont do a certain thing, like maybe lets say anal, were gonna put it on our profile, or ask people to tell us what they want BEFORE going private since we dont want to go and be asked : deep anal bb! and make the member lose tokens and our time.

That's right! Nobody should have to have a pvt like that...or this:

Reactions: AlexiaRose
Try these handy mfc emo codes :lol:
:horrrnyballoons1
:horrrnyballoons2
:horrrnyhelen1
:horrrnyhelentits

I think what the members are most mad as is that after a group or private show she bans everyone involved. The tippers come back as guests and spill the beans. They are also very cross that inspite of emailing MFC, this girl has not yet been banned (again).

Haha seriously I didn't think anyone was actually falling for it, I thought everyone knew about her already.

:lol:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows. That's kinda the odd thing to me - everyone knows they're balloons, she knows we know, yet she'll still ban us for "trolling" if we broach the matter lol.

Jupiter551 said:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows. That's kinda the odd thing to me - everyone knows they're balloons, she knows we know, yet she'll still ban us for "trolling" if we broach the matter lol.
Just a wild guess, but assuming the balloons are a "joke"-- everyone hates people who mess up a joke while it's being told. :)

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Just a wild guess, but assuming the balloons are a "joke"-- everyone hates people who mess up a joke while it's being told. :)

One of the regulars in her room said (while she was in a private) that she was saving up for breast implants and wanted people to get used to her having bigger breasts. But that's just from the rumor mill.

Also, watch out if you go into her room and drop those links/pics of her with her natural breasts. She says they are fake photos that people made and then bans you.

Edit: I really do hate talking about other models like this, but in all seriousness I do think what she is doing is way over the line. I've watched people drop good hard cash on her then come back to her room so devastated and upset about being 'scammed.' I think she is absolutely gorgeous and her real breasts are just as amazing, I wish she would just be her!

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Right, it's a joke she never laughs or smiles about, has been going on for like 6 months now (it's not "telling" a joke if the joke never ends and has no punchline), gets pissed and bans anyone who mentions it. That's phenominally different from any joke I've ever heard of.

It's a scam. It's bloody obvious, and works on dumb people (and curious people I imagine who want to see what she's using under there) but it's a straight up scam nonetheless.

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Right, it's a joke she never laughs or smiles about, has been going on for like 6 months now (it's not "telling" a joke if the joke never ends and has no punchline), gets pissed and bans anyone who mentions it. That's phenominally different from any joke I've ever heard of.

It's a scam. It's bloody obvious, and works on dumb people (and curious people I imagine who want to see what she's using under there) but it's a straight up scam nonetheless.

So that wasn't a Halloween costume I capped in her room last month? :-D

:mrgreen: I saw this thread again today and decided to go watch the mayhem for a bit tonight. I'm still amazed at the shear number of guys that even consider the question of if the balloons are real or not. Her original ones must have worn out BC tonights were even larger than before with more pronounced "nipplage". Also, I've never seen anyone ban so many in such a short time span. In maybe 30 minutes or so, I saw the hammer come down maybe 3 dozen times. All because they either questioned if they were real or fake or someones light went on and they said something like "oh, no way those are real"or "wow, helium or air?" She finally managed to get one group. One of the most vocal in chat about them being "real" and "prolly silicone because of how they sit" came out after about 10 minutes crying about how she scammed him .... LMAO.. guys are really stupid when they think with their cock.

amazing, I thought it was a act, a joke, so it seems her scam.

still, great job from her, MFC should never ban her, this is to funny.

Hey! Morning everyone, I just woke up and couldn't resist to go in her room...
OMG!!
Why is she doing that?I mean this is ridiculous!
She is a nice girl, she has a cute body, why the hell is she doing this? :(
Anyway, question:
That's my first time in her room and I see she has a countdown to topless and it's really achievable like 500 tok...any of you know what happen if someone tip and complete the topic?
She will ban the whole room? :lol:

hisexdrive said:
Hi all; former lurker, first time poster here :hello2:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named horrrnyhelen. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she wears shirts that have like E cup fake breasts either sewn inside them, or fitted inside them, along with huge nipples. Just seeing her profile pics or her in her room, you'd just think that she's just a slim woman with huge boobs, but after watching her room for a few minutes she removed her shirt (off camera) after someone tipped her 300 (she was asking for 300 for topless) and kind of covered her chest with her hands and tried to get the tipper to go private to see more. It was pretty obvious at that point, that the breasts she was covering, were not the same breasts/nipples that were bulging out of her shirt. When members started bringing up the difference between shirt on/shirt off sizes, she got extremely defensive.
A member searched her username in the image library and low & behold, someone had posted a gif image of her I guess from a private or group session (search the images for horrrnyhelen to see) and in the picture, you can plainly see that she has a very nice B (probably) cup, but not the DD or E cups that she advertises. She got flustered and went turned her cam off at that point, but stayed logged on as we were discussing how weird this was... not being insulting mind you... we all agreed that she was beautiful, and had a nice body, but she shouldn't be asking for tips to see her naked if she's going to fake the size of her breasts using a prosthetic shirt. She comes back on and acts like she caught us talking behind her back (we knew she was still logged on mind you, while we were discussing the situation) and starts threatening bans for talking about her, and for the member who posted the image (an MFC library image).

In the end she did ban me for saying to the room "guys, she's hot, but she's faking the boob size, so beware".

Sorry for writing a book, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her rudeness and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

That's crazy. You think she would have the common sense not to even try that type of stunt, haha.

Its quite disconcerting, you can see anything apart from these 2 balloons in her shirt any more when in her room. She seems more like a parody than an actual model now. The nasal whine, the constant fiddling with the shirt to make it clear that they are fake.

This is her after coming out of a private and banning about 10 people after they posted emotes showing her real boobs. She looks so bright and happy

Attachments

• Helen.JPG
    Helen.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 217
Watching her right now... I think it's kinda funny.
Her room is FULL of idiots because of them. I'm not talking about the ones calling her one the fakes, I'm talking about the 6 people in 5 minutes that have called her a cunt because of them.
If she didn't enjoy it to some degree then she wouldn't put up with all that shit for 6 months!
I think she may just be the ultimate model troll... just for the LOLZ.
I have no problem at all with her being online. We all have fake something or other whether it be boobs, nails, or in my case eyebrows! She is just going about it comically. She knows what she's doing.

Red7227 said:
JoleneJolene said:
I have no problem at all with her being online. We all have fake something or other whether it be boobs, nails, or in my case eyebrows! She is just going about it comically. She knows what she's doing.

Speak for yourself sweetie, I'm all original, warranty expired saggy bits :-D

Yeah right mister, we've all seen your rolled up sock collection! ;) :lol:

Reactions: RedHerby1
I dunno, I'm pretty sure she's not some kind of misunderstood genius doing it for ironic value. If she really was trolling I can't see why she'd ban anyone who mentions it (even in a nice way), if her whole point was to fuck with people she'd revel in their pissed-offedness.

Red7227 said:
This is her after coming out of a private and banning about 10 people after they posted emotes showing her real boobs. She looks so bright and happy
JoleneJolene said:
I think she may just be the ultimate model troll... just for the LOLZ.
Jupiter551 said:
I dunno, I'm pretty sure she's not some kind of misunderstood genius doing it for ironic value.
hehe, this is starting to be interesting, I want a interview with her !

RedHerby said:
hehe, this is starting to be interesting, I want a interview with her !
would be great if you can get one but unfortunately as soon as you mention it she'll ban you :p

You ever thought "there is no such thing as bad publicity?"

You can whine, moan, reason, question, think etc all you like. The end of the day, her name is getting known and people are going into the room for this.
Kinda like another model did through creating their own "notoriety".

Not quite sure how she can turn it into increased earnings - but she is certainly getting "known". Maybe before this her camscore was crap and no-one came in, maybe this has already paid dividends so to speak. Maybe as more moan about her more will visit and she'll make more.

Honestly though? Why does anyone care or discuss her?

I honestly don't see anything worthy of discussion or my time. Damn, why did I post this?

Last I checked her camscore was higher than mine, but now I can't find her profile at all. :/ Hmm....Maybe her scam got shut down or her profile is private now. :think:

she should be banned her previous payments reclaimed and no payout bye buye useless bitch

Attachments

• scammer.png
    scammer.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.