AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgian said:
there actually multiple rule violations done by this "helen"

1) scamming
2) models are not permitted to constantly use the mute guests / basic members function

this game will go on until somebody who's rich ebnough sues MFC and claimes there money back along with interest for the long wait & laziness

LOL!!! What planet are you on?
Are you sucking Leo's cock or something that you know about rules that we don't?

NoelleBright said:
Belgian said:

1) scamming
2) models are not permitted to constantly use the mute guests / basic members function

this game will go on until somebody who's rich ebnough sues MFC and claimes there money back along with interest for the long wait & laziness

HAHAHA, I would like to know where you pulled rule #2 from. I mute guests and basics every single day before I even turn my cam on, and most models do.

the rules did state that but once again it's gone on the wiki i guess Leo removed all those rules because he is to lazy to enforce them as long as the money keeps on rolling in they don't give a shit about a model that's trying to thrick people

Belgian said:
the rules did state that but once again it's gone on the wiki i guess Leo removed all those rules because he is to lazy to enforce them as long as the money keeps on rolling in they don't give a shit about a model that's trying to thrick people
Sorry, but as far as I can remember that has never been a rule.
There is a reason why they give us the mute guests/basics function and we have always been allowed to use it as we see fit. The fact that you're interpreting it as another avenue which models can use to rip people off is way off base. I don't know why you feel like all models are trying to rip people off, but whatever. It pretty much comes through in most of your posts. If you have such a negative attitude towards models/MFC/Leo, I don't know why you continue visiting or even concern yourself with it anymore.
Sure, SOME models rip people off, but they are few and far between.

:law-police: :law-policered: Belgian, since you've taken up policing of the rules, Let me know when something is actually done. I have plenty of popcorn :happy1: and I do enjoy a good show. :law-policered: :law-police:

Belgian said:

:laughing-rolling:

I mute guests and basics ALL THE TIME in my public chat. And when I come out of a private show, I always make sure to mute them right away before they get a chance to start up with their nasty comments and begging.

If a guest or basic wants to talk THAT badly, they can spend $19.99 once to upgrade, or they can visit a different MFC model who will let them talk.

Belgian said:
NoelleBright said:
Belgian said:

1) scamming

HAHAHA, I would like to know where you pulled rule #2 from. I mute guests and basics every single day before I even turn my cam on, and most models do.

How is muting basics and guests tricking people?

and im no lawyer - but sueing MFC for having being tricked out of money would go nowhere. I'm pretty sure when you sign up you agree to the fact that you can't request a refund for tips or girls not performing as you would like.

Belgian said:

1) scamming

Every model I have ever visited mutes guests and models. Do you pull this stuff directly out of your ass?

ComicOzzie said:
Every model I have ever visited mutes guests and models. Do you pull this stuff directly out of your ass?

No it whas in the rules but suddenly disappaered google cache refuse to show me anything older then november 17 so i can't show you but i'm sure i saw it on the wiki

Miss_Lollipop said:

and im no lawyer - but sueing MFC for having being tricked out of money would go nowhere. I'm pretty sure when you sign up you agree to the fact that you can't request a refund for tips or girls not performing as you would like.

That by itself isn't scamming but you forgot a slight detail .... The scamming models know verry well they are being watched by guests and if you are forced to shutup it's kinda hard to warn others two different browsers work though :mrgreen:

Now i can understand why most models want to mute guests or basics most of them do nothing but beg

Miss_Lollipop said:

I think he was referring to the other stuff as tricking people, not the muting bit.

I'm not a lawyer either but pretty sure even if you agree to waive your right to refunds etc, it has no bearing on whatever consumer rights your area or whatever provides - basically businesses can say what they want, if the authorities say you deserve a refund you get one. I still agree suing mfc is dumb and would probably go nowhere (in the first place they would claim it's between you and the model, that they're just an intermediary providing a service between the two of you).

Talking to guests and members

Models are the bosses of their chat rooms and may therefore talk to, or not talk to, anyone they want.

Models may ban or ignore anyone they want, for any reason.

It is suggested that models are nice to guests and members as that will certainly increase their popularity, earnings, and enjoyment of their work. But ultimately this is entirely up to the model.

I had a member tell me that it was against the rules for me to have banned him. He said he was going to report me to the admins and I was going to be removed from the site because he was in my room, not talking for over an hour. I told him if he did not even say hello that I was going to ban him. I waited 5 minutes and he still never talked. So I banned him!

Banning and muting are always up to the model. Why else would we be given such functions if we are not allowed to use them?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I think he was referring to the other stuff as tricking people, not the muting bit.

I'm not a lawyer either but pretty sure even if you agree to waive your right to refunds etc, it has no bearing on whatever consumer rights your area or whatever provides - basically businesses can say what they want, if the authorities say you deserve a refund you get one. I still agree suing mfc is dumb and would probably go nowhere (in the first place they would claim it's between you and the model, that they're just an intermediary providing a service between the two of you).

Jup Sssshhhh :shhh:

You are going to encourage him.

At one time, the wiki RECOMMENDED that a model not constantly use the feature, but it was never a rule that they couldn't.

Then again, at one time, the mute basics button didn't exist.

Reactions: AmberCutie
NoelleBright said:
Belgian said:

1) scamming

I did not see anything saying there was a limit on muting. I did see guests are encouraged to create a free account to lessen the odds of being muted.

YchL4.jpg

ohmystarz said:
I had a member tell me that it was against the rules for me to have banned him. He said he was going to report me to the admins and I was going to be removed from the site because he was in my room, not talking for over an hour. I told him if he did not even say hello that I was going to ban him. I waited 5 minutes and he still never talked. So I banned him!

Banning and muting are always up to the model. Why else would we be given such functions if we are not allowed to use them?

Do you remember his name. We has some fucknuckle say the same thing to Jett once. He claimed that because he was a premium with thousands of reward points so the admins always did what he said. His profile had a list of all of the models he had removed from the site. The room bombed the admins with complaints about this guy and it was his account that got deleted in the end.

Red7227 said:
Do you remember his name. We has some fucknuckle say the same thing to Jett once. He claimed that because he was a premium with thousands of reward points so the admins always did what he said. His profile had a list of all of the models he had removed from the site. The room bombed the admins with complaints about this guy and it was his account that got deleted in the end.

He didn't have many reward points, wasn't a big deal. This was a couple months ago.

ohmystarz said:
Red7227 said:

He didn't have many reward points, wasn't a big deal. This was a couple months ago.

Haha! I think we have all had at least one of these butt hurt banned babies. I had one the other day post it on my wall, his words, "consider yourself reported, have fun on the streets!" Oh man... class act. Silly boys, MEN only please.

JoleneJolene said:
ohmystarz said:
Red7227 said:

Haha! I think we have all had at least one of these butt hurt banned babies. I had one the other day post it on my wall, his words, "consider yourself reported, have fun on the streets!" Oh man... class act. Silly boys, MEN only please.
Yeah I get about one a month due to how many people get banned in my room, lol. They like to feel like they have so much power over us when truly they do not.

ohmystarz said:
Cool.

JoleneJolene said:

:D

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I've had guys like that in my room twice. It was in PM.. one of them I actually asked to tell which rule, exactly, had I broken? He proceeded to tell me that not flashing for every tip was against the rules :roll: So I proceeded to send him the wiki link to where it states that models are not required to do anything after receiving a tip. :lol:

The other one I simply said "go ahead and try." After a "I will", he buggered off and never came back. :p

Reactions: RebeccaT
Is anyone else upset that she still has a higher camscore than me? :crybaby: I'm almost considering pulling this since it seems to be working so damn well. Yes, I'm jealous. Yes, this is starting to really irk me that I work my ass off and still have trouble paying the bills when she can pull this and make it to the top 110. :angry4: So no fair...*stomps feet and marches off*

blackxrose said:
Is anyone else upset that she still has a higher camscore than me? :crybaby: I'm almost considering pulling this since it seems to be working so damn well. Yes, I'm jealous. Yes, this is starting to really irk me that I work my ass off and still have trouble paying the bills when she can pull this and make it to the top 110. :angry4: So no fair...*stomps feet and marches off*

+1 unfair competion but it's always been like that some models can get away with certain things without getting punisched (or after multiple violations) others can't a certain ex model name we don't talk about anymore comes to my mind ...

LacieLaPlante said:
o_o Basic chat is RESET after 10 minutes? I had no idea.

Yes that's true how do i know ? i go into a models room as a guest she mutes and i wait about 10 minutes and yes the text i type appaers until she mutes again

blackxrose said:

Go for a HUGE camel toe con. Maybe one with electronics to make it vibrate or wiggle/flap....then you can pretend it talks. Use clips of Dennis Leary's voice for fake talking.

Shit, I'd pay for that.

blackxrose said:

She already has the fake boobie market cornered. I think you need to pad the hell out of your butt and try to get the butt lovers instead. And when I say padding I mean an extra one or two feet of it.

Reactions: Rose and KeelyAimee
LacieLaPlante said:
o_o Basic chat is RESET after 10 minutes? I had no idea.
My guest/basic chat only resets when I come back from a group or something. It never just resets on its own on my end. And it's not very consistent... most days I just click the button for mute guests/basics right when I log on and don't have to touch it again until the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.