AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah all I can think is that the "idiots" must have tipped her, cos the few times I've looked in her room I've also been surprised by her camscore, but never seen anyone tip her and the only things I've ever heard about her is people complaining in lounge and here

She doesn't bother me, I don't care if she's banned or not, but I do think it's weird (doubly so because she bans anyone talking about it - even to compliment her real boobs), and I honestly think attributing this to any masterful longterm campaign to generate publicity is giving her too much credit.

Some idiots did/do believe or at least wonder if those boobs are real - and it's that simple - that's her scam. IMO, anyway.

I don't think it's a scam or a joke. It's a dead-serious strategy, whether folks want to call it genius or moronic...it's working. Her score has gone steadily from ~1000 to ~3000 since June. And that means she's getting tipped, and handily. :)

I just don't understand why folk get so outraged by this. I think it's hilarious.

Reactions: 1 person
Helen actually lurks my room on her model account fairly often, she's pretty nice, we've had some conversations. She won't admit they're not real which is hilarious, once I was on my premium account and we kinda conversed about the boobies and I was tipping her so she wasn't banning me..

Isn't she in the top 100 now? I think people love that she's trolling, that's why she continues to get tipped. She's not 100% personality-less, she's pretty damn nice despite the fake boobies.. She's got a lovely face and a nice body. Perhaps like Amber says every once in a while, they are just tipping because they like Helen?

I like Helen..

Nordling said:
I don't think it's a scam or a joke.
scam [skæm] Slang
n
a stratagem for gain; a swindle
vb scams, scamming, scammed
(tr) to swindle (someone) by means of a trick
She's attempting to trick people to make money, the fact that it's only morons who'd fall for it is beside the point - it is the absolute definition of a scam.

Love her, hate her, proclaim her an avante-garde genius...but whatever else you think about her, the attempt to trick to make money is scamming.

Ha! Push the envelope of definition far enough and nearly everything is a scam.

iPod? Do you really need one? No. Scam.

Candy bar. Do you really need it? No. Scam.

And nearly all ads use hyperbole, exaggerated implication of need.

And if anyone really doesn't see that her fake boobs are fake, they are not even human, maybe not even vegetable, perhaps fungus phylum. Can tricking a carrot be called a scam? Sure, if you push the envelope of definition.

She's not tricking any human being on this planet.

Nordling said:

Hm no, I didn't stretch the definition at all, I didn't need to.

People on MFC and elsewhere fall for stupid scams *all the time*. People still send money to Nigeria for gods sake. You can say what you like about the victim's intelligence it's still a scam.

Your weird examples have nothing to do with scamming and no one suggested anything like that. What does "really needing" something have to do with scamming? :roll:

An example in line with what she's doing would be:

You buy a candy bar. You open it up and inside is a stick.

Nordling said:

And if anyone really doesn't see that her fake boobs are fake, they are not even human, maybe not even vegetable, perhaps fungus phylum. Can tricking a carrot be called a scam? Sure, if you push the envelope of definition.

iPods and candy bars aren't faking to be something they aren't in order to be purchased. I know you were trying to make a good point there, but this just doesn't work at all.

As silly as her scam is, let's face it: many MFC members don't think with the right head half the time, so it's not completely off base to imagine she's fooling a few people out of their money sometimes. I agree that it's super obvious, but not everyone is "all there" in the brain department.

"a fool and their money are soon parted"

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:

Hm no, I didn't stretch the definition at all, I didn't need to.

People on MFC and elsewhere fall for stupid scams *all the time*. People still send money to Nigeria for gods sake. You can say what you like about the victim's intelligence it's still a scam.

Your weird examples have nothing to do with scamming and no one suggested anything like that. What does "really needing" something have to do with scamming? :roll:

An example in line with what she's doing would be:

You buy a candy bar. You open it up and inside is a stick.

As Michael Winner would say, "calm down dear, it's only a post..."
Honestly, taking the "OMG SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET" too far ;) who cares!

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:

iPods and candy bars aren't faking to be something they aren't in order to be purchased. I know you were trying to make a good point there, but this just doesn't work at all.

As silly as her scam is, let's face it: many MFC members don't think with the right head half the time, so it's not completely off base to imagine she's fooling a few people out of their money sometimes. I agree that it's super obvious, but not everyone is "all there" in the brain department.

"a fool and their money are soon parted"
True, and certainly not worth ruffling feathers over. :) So, I withdraw further arguments.

Darn, and I had a mess of stretched metaphors, analogies and other silly ideas. lol

Oh, yeah, you want to buy candy, the package says candy but there's a picture of a stick on the package and...

...never mind. lol :mrgreen:

Reactions: AlexLady
Zoomer said:
Honestly, taking the "OMG SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET" too far ;) who cares!
Huh?
I made a concise, direct response to something directed at me. How is that taking something too far?

I don't understand how your post is relevant to anything above.

Nordling said:
Oh, yeah, you want to buy candy, the package says candy but there's a picture of a stick on the package and...

Doesn't fly. Companies put stuff all over the pacakges that have absolutely nothing to do with what's inside all the time.

Or are you going to tell me that frosted flakes should be made out of tiger?

NOW, if the ingredient list listed a stick, you've got something.

But if the ingredients list the chocolate, and the picture is a stick, and inside is a stick, you've got a lawsuit on your hands.

LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:

Doesn't fly. Companies put stuff all over the pacakges that have absolutely nothing to do with what's inside all the time.

Or are you going to tell me that frosted flakes should be made out of tiger?

NOW, if the ingredient list listed a stick, you've got something.

But if the ingredients list the chocolate, and the picture is a stick, and inside is a stick, you've got a lawsuit on your hands.
Metaphors never work like that. :) They are roughly symbolic of reality. The idea is to show a picture, not necessarily from real life to graphically explain another, more complex concept. The idea here is, someone shows a package that's OBVIOUSLY not representative of it's real content, but plays the game and continues to claim it really is. Only Charley Brown continues to believe Lucy will someday quit pulling the ball out of the way. Lucy is a scammer I guess but I simply reject that term because of it's narrower meaning in context. Mischievous perhaps is better.

Nordling said:
Lucy is a scammer I guess but I simply reject that term because of it's narrower meaning in context. Mischievous perhaps is better.
Lucy and Charlie are friends, it's a comic strip, and she's not taking his cash. Those are three important differences.

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Lucy is a scammer I guess but I simply reject that term because of it's narrower meaning in context. Mischievous perhaps is better.
Lucy and Charlie are friends, it's a comic strip, and she's not taking his cash. Those are three important differences.
:-D :lol: :-D Some people value their dignity more than their cash.

Each to their own I guess.

Jupiter551 said:
Zoomer said:
Huh?
I made a concise, direct response to something directed at me. How is that taking something too far?

I don't understand how your post is relevant to anything above.

It is relevant because throughout this entire thread you are taking offence on behalf of people dumb enough to fall for her "charms"...

You clearly dislike the woman and have to argue every single point to prove you are right (and thereby she's an evil scam artist!).
Hence why I said "Calm down" (Michael Winner in the commercial runs into the back of an old ladies car, and as she starts screaming at him he famously says "Calm down dear, it's only a commercial" with regards to it being an insurance commercial.)

Of course, you won't see anything relevant to all this because you are the one it is aimed at. You are arguing on behalf of the poor few who succumb - you've turned into the white knight, defending the honour of those who cannot defend themselves...You are putting on the helm of piousness, mounting upon the Steed of Justice, armed with a flaming sword of virtue and galloping around the Forums and fighting the tyranny of indifference!11!*

Essentially, the way you passionately go on about this thread (and arguing semantics) is akin to this:

dutycallskm.png

As said elsewhere, lighten up.

* (made me giggle, if you're getting worked up over this sentence then seriously - you do need to chill out).

Frankie said:
I get that you want to warn people, but I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. It's a cam site. There are bound to be women on it who are trying to bleed people dry any way they can. The smart people will learn she's scamming & stay away. The idiots will not. This is how life works. Not to be a total cunt, but I think you're wasting a bit of your time trying to put it out there that she's a scammer when apparently, it's blatantly obvious once you've been in her room for a bit.

I agree with this.

And what's up with all these 'call out' threads lately? Sheesh!

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Belgian said:
she should be banned her previous payments reclaimed and no payout bye buye useless bitch

She should be banned, her previous payments reclaimed, and no payout. Bye-bye, useless bitch.

I fixed it for you. :)

Thank you for that translation of basic into English.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Belgian said:
she should be banned her previous payments reclaimed and no payout bye buye useless bitch
She should be banned, her previous payments reclaimed, and no payout. Bye-bye, useless bitch.

I fixed it for you. :)
and that was all what was wrong with his statement?

I see horrrnyhelen now as a performance artist, to he point where it comes uncomfortable to watch, just as it was with Andy Kaufman.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Zoomer said:
It is relevant because throughout this entire thread you are taking offence on behalf of people dumb enough to fall for her "charms"...

You clearly dislike the woman and have to argue every single point to prove you are right (and thereby she's an evil scam artist!).
Hence why I said "Calm down" (Michael Winner in the commercial runs into the back of an old ladies car, and as she starts screaming at him he famously says "Calm down dear, it's only a commercial" with regards to it being an insurance commercial.)

Of course, you won't see anything relevant to all this because you are the one it is aimed at. You are arguing on behalf of the poor few who succumb - you've turned into the white knight, defending the honour of those who cannot defend themselves...You are putting on the helm of piousness, mounting upon the Steed of Justice, armed with a flaming sword of virtue and galloping around the Forums and fighting the tyranny of indifference!11!*

Essentially, the way you passionately go on about this thread (and arguing semantics) is akin to this:

dutycallskm.png

As said elsewhere, lighten up.

* (made me giggle, if you're getting worked up over this sentence then seriously - you do need to chill out).
Eh, whatever. Nordling and I were having a discussion. Thanks for the input.

Troll_Acct: What is up with this one
Troll_Acct: is this satire?
RobertRican: troll iggied
wildsyde: not real and not existant in group her tits are props
RobertRican: wildsyde iggied
This guy ignores the "haters" lol

RedHerby said:

Whatever is wrong with his statement...you can take it up with him. I simply made a few corrections to his statement since it was full of run-ons. I don't come on here to get into silly 20-page arguments with others, so I'll leave that to the people who choose to argue about it. :thumbleft:

Zoomer said:
......you've turned into the white knight, defending the honour of those who cannot defend themselves...You are putting on the helm of piousness, mounting upon the Steed of Justice, armed with a flaming sword of virtue and galloping around the Forums and fighting the tyranny of indifference!11!*
:mrgreen: OMG Zoom.. I am so stealing this !! :whax: :whdat:

I was in her room the other day.. She was asked something to the effect of "you're a pretty girl with nice real boobs that I've seen in pvt and elsewhere on the net. Why do you insist on making a cartoon character of yourself and putting up with such ridicule?" She got all bent and started yelling like an old fishwife. Amazingly, she didnt ban him. Maybe BC she only had about a dozen Prems left.... :crybaby:

SoTxBob said:
Zoomer said:
......you've turned into the white knight, defending the honour of those who cannot defend themselves...You are putting on the helm of piousness, mounting upon the Steed of Justice, armed with a flaming sword of virtue and galloping around the Forums and fighting the tyranny of indifference!11!*
:mrgreen: OMG Zoom.. I am so stealing this !! :whax: :whdat:

I was in her room the other day.. She was asked something to the effect of "you're a pretty girl with nice real boobs that I've seen in pvt and elsewhere on the net. Why do you insist on making a cartoon character of yourself and putting up with such ridicule?" She got all bent and started yelling like an old fishwife. Amazingly, she didnt ban him. Maybe BC she only had about a dozen Prems left.... :crybaby:

I'll mount your MOM'S steed of justice with my flaming sword :banana-ninja:

The_Brown_Fox said:
RedHerby said:
Whatever is wrong with his statement...you can take it up with him. I simply made a few corrections to his statement since it was full of run-ons. I don't come on here to get into silly 20-page arguments with others, so I'll leave that to the people who choose to argue about it. :thumbleft:
damn, so I can not get the attention and time from a hot MFC model by going into a long argument with her on ACF ?

there actually multiple rule violations done by this "helen"

1) scamming
2) models are not permitted to constantly use the mute guests / basic members function

this game will go on until somebody who's rich ebnough sues MFC and claimes there money back along with interest for the long wait & laziness

Belgian said:
there actually multiple rule violations done by this "helen"

1) scamming
2) models are not permitted to constantly use the mute guests / basic members function

this game will go on until somebody who's rich ebnough sues MFC and claimes there money back along with interest for the long wait & laziness

HAHAHA, I would like to know where you pulled rule #2 from. I mute guests and basics every single day before I even turn my cam on, and most models do.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.