AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with a "fake boob shirt"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgian said:
blackxrose said:
Is anyone else upset that she still has a higher camscore than me? :crybaby: I'm almost considering pulling this since it seems to be working so damn well. Yes, I'm jealous. Yes, this is starting to really irk me that I work my ass off and still have trouble paying the bills when she can pull this and make it to the top 110. :angry4: So no fair...*stomps feet and marches off*

+1 unfair competion but it's always been like that some models can get away with certain things without getting punisched (or after multiple violations) others can't a certain ex model name we don't talk about anymore comes to my mind ...
Well I guess you didn't notice that was over exaggerated. Let me say it without any sarcasm, "I think it's ridiculous she's doing so well at this." There's always going to be others who are better than me, no use if I just sit around being jealous all day. Waste of my time when I have more important things to do. Feel free to go back and lol at my original post now. :)

Reactions: Nordling
Lol, I am not normally about bashing other girls... to each their own. But she just admitted they were fake, lol! "Okay I have fake tits... you don't like then leave. BAN!" Exactly the way she put it, lol. Felt the need to share... she is obviously FINALLY getting semi- tired of the same routine day in and day out from members questioning her/ giving her a hard time. Maybe I will try this out one day, lmao!

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Amberle said:
Hey! Morning everyone, I just woke up and couldn't resist to go in her room...
OMG!!
Why is she doing that?I mean this is ridiculous!
She is a nice girl, she has a cute body, why the hell is she doing this? :(
Anyway, question:
That's my first time in her room and I see she has a countdown to topless and it's really achievable like 500 tok...any of you know what happen if someone tip and complete the topic?
She will ban the whole room? :lol:

I only saw this happen once, and it went a little something like this:

A guy tipped about 50% of the sum. In the end she started saying that she won't show them in public because we didn't deserve it and it wasn't fair for anyone to see them, except that guy. This went on for 20-30 minutes until she managed to convince the guy to take her private so he could see her topless.

Aww... I just got my first "BANNNNN" from her on my premium account! Lol! All I did was ask her if her tits were attached to her body... since she is now playing up the whole "they're fake" thing. she turned her cam off and went on a "banning spree" and banned like 20 ppl one after the other. I wish she would just stop this already.

I get caught in her room like a rabbit in headlights, until I get too angry at her attitude.

Bannnnnn the stupid bint...she's giving MFC a bad name.

Reactions: ga5457
If she's putting balloons under her shirt and trying that hard to convince people to go private then it would seem to me that she doesn't feel she has anything else to offer. What she's doing is obviously working but it's still sorta sad.

I just saw on her profile that for 14,000 tokens you can meet her for a movie and dinner. How much do you guys wanna bet that's a scam too.

ScarlettLeigh said:
If she's putting balloons under her shirt and trying that hard to convince people to go private then it would seem to me that she doesn't feel she has anything else to offer. What she's doing is obviously working but it's still sorta sad.

I just saw on her profile that for 14,000 tokens you can meet her for a movie and dinner. How much do you guys wanna bet that's a scam too.

How much for dinner with just the balloons?

ComicOzzie said:
ScarlettLeigh said:

How much for dinner with just the balloons?

:lol:

I pop in for a quick peep every so often just to see whats being said in the chat.... She seems to me getting a more nasal whine to her ..
2 sayings from the immortal 'Forrest Gump' seem to fit like a glove here..
"Life is like a box of chocolates... ya never know what you're gonna get."
And
"Stupid is as stupid does."

:lol: :lol:

So today... while on cam, I took the pleasure of shoving balloons under my top, lol! One of my regs captured this lovely pic... and I actually had like 3 or 4 dudes come in my room and ask if they were mine, lmao! Really?!?

Attachments

• 78f5bc89.gif
    78f5bc89.gif
    267.5 KB · Views: 411
Bocefish said:
Looks like we may have another one. :whistle:

From her profile comments:

willi916111 said:
Posted by willi916111: December 18, 2011
This is a beautiful lady. I wish she didn't have to put up with all those rude idiots in chat. I hate it when they ask if those are balloons under her shirt. I have not seen her do a show, but I know she is real. Because, I am smart enough to come to her profile and one look at her main photo says she is 100% all woman. Wish I could be with her so I could show her how I would make her feel that she is a woman and be sure that she had all of her needs and desires fulfilled. I would spend all my time giving her all the pleasures she could ask for. And would protect and defend her from anyone trying to hurt her, physically and especially mentally. Those that insult her should be toss into the depths of the 'Bastille' or dropped off in the middle of Siberia. I hope that she and I can become good friends and become penpals. willi916111

That whole comment :shock: .

Nah, Willi doesn't sound like a psychopath stalker at all :lol:

I saw her lean over towards the camera and she definitely has something yellow, looked almost like sponges in there, lol.

If those were real, her cleavage line would be way farther up.

BluexDakota said:
Bocefish said:

willi916111 said:
This is a beautiful lady. I wish she didn't have to put up with all those rude idiots in chat. I hate it when they ask if those are balloons under her shirt. I have not seen her do a show, but I know she is real. Because, I am smart enough to come to her profile and one look at her main photo says she is 100% all woman. Wish I could be with her so I could show her how I would make her feel that she is a woman and be sure that she had all of her needs and desires fulfilled. I would spend all my time giving her all the pleasures she could ask for. And would protect and defend her from anyone trying to hurt her, physically and especially mentally. Those that insult her should be toss into the depths of the 'Bastille' or dropped off in the middle of Siberia. I hope that she and I can become good friends and become penpals. willi916111

Hahahah the depths of the 'Bastille' - I presume he's referring to the french prison that was destroyed over 200 years ago?

Jupiter551 said:
BluexDakota said:
Bocefish said:

willi916111 said:

Hahahah the depths of the 'Bastille' - I presume he's referring to the french prison that was destroyed over 200 years ago?

His love is so strong he would have it rebuilt so he could throw the doubters into it.

Reactions: CassieRamone
LOL.. Well of course SHE is real... nitwit. It's the man made 'appendages' she stuffs under her shirt were all focusing on... :lol: :lol: Maybe stalker boy Willi has dug his own 'Bastille' in his basement. :eek:

Reactions: Miss__Kitty
A French friend of mine assures me the Bastille site now holds L'Opéra Bastille - an opera house. So Willi may wish to toss you into the depths of this:
300px-Bastille_Opera_Building.jpg

Reactions: BlueViolet
Oh no! Not the opera!

:sarcasm

Lmao! This is pretty funny.

Oh well. Props to her, I guess. It's almost the same as models who look better in clothes than they do naked...or better in their profile pictures than they do on cam.

Bocefish said:
@ryc1 Why is this in the fake boob shirt thread? I'm still confused and nobody seems to know who you are or wtf you are even talking about.
Yeah, it has no place here. Deleting!

BluexDakota said:

willi916111 said:

Poor willi must be devastated. :lol:

Attachments

• BooblieBalloons.jpg
    BooblieBalloons.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 91
Bocefish said:
BluexDakota said:

willi916111 said:

Poor willi must be devastated. :lol:
devastated because the bastille is now an opera house you mean? :p

omg a blind man could see that those boobs are fake. They look like the ones worn in an episode of the second series of Blackadder.

Lady Whiteadder: [Edmund returns from the drinking contestant with a pair of fake breasts strapped on] You seem to be wearing a pair of Devil's Dumplings!

couldn't find a pic but this quote should do

its episode five beer if anyone is interested but the boobs in it look like hornnyhelens

Status
Not open for further replies.